Stage Builder confirmed...by Nintendo by accident!

Anacybele

I'm not kidding, they dungoofed. lmao XD

https://nintendosoup.com/nintendo-tv-spot-hints-at-stage-builder-coming-to-smash-bros-ultimate/

I just watched that commercial before seeing this link, and I was like "wait, something looks different about one of those menu screens..." And yup, an additional option, the stage builder, is visible on one as this article points out.

Good going, Ninty. :P

CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE STAGES AGAIN THOUGH! :D

Edited by Anacybele

52 minutes ago, thecrimsonflash said:

I hope intern-kun gets a good lashing for that one, screw ups like that are how the titanic sank.

Intern-kun was fired after the Castlevania music incident. This is the replacement, Intern-chan,

2 hours ago, NoirCore said:

I'm shocked they're keeping the video up still; you'd think Nintendo would hide it given their past tendencies.

I agree. I remember back during the Smash 4 days, Nintendo released a video, and you could see Ganondorf in the magnifying glass at the side of the screen, and they took it down asap and uploaded an edited video because Ganondorf hadn't been announced yet.

Either way, good to see Stage Builder back. I never really used it much, but I know a lot of people did.

20 hours ago, alatartheblue42 said:

Intern-chan is about to be fired, start interviewing for Intern-tan

this wouldn't have happened if intern-sama was still working here, but he got promoted to programer-kun and now everything is falling apart.

I'm leaving now