Local Turban beats smol bard with FACTS and LOGIC

A Boy

10 hours ago, Flere210 said:

I have difficulty raising Alec to promotion by chapter 4 because he suck in the arena and does not ORKO much, so i feel like you need some spoonfeeding to get him ready to kill those knights. And i also don't understand why do you have to kill those knights with the light sword when you have several maps to get 50 kill. Can't you just give the sword to a random ORKO machine and get them naturally? I am not accustomed to optimizer LCT strats, and i feel like spoonfeeding Finn would be better so he can Jeigan the second gen(i also try to grind Ethlyn every time because i hope to see her slaughter Travant squad one day, but this is clearly not optimizzation lol), or Lachesis because Lolmasterknight. Even Noische would be better because he is a top contender for the pursuit ring anyway and with it he is better than Alec in almost every way(except speed, but gen1 enemies have super low AS).

There's also the armor knights and those armors have like 50 hp and 13 def. You would need to do 38 damage against them with a normal sword per hit which is highly unlikely. brave sword only makes it 16, but there is only 1 at that point.

I'm not really accustomed in LTC either, but I don't think you really need a Duke knight Finn for anything for that type of mode. Especially since the brave lance is probably on Fee.

The next maps have a lot more mages which would make it harder to give the light brand some kills so getting a lot from the armors, knights, and pirates would really help.

Lach would work better, but she has so many options so I don't really see a problem between a light brand user + anything she wants vs just her using the light brand.

Noish is better than Alec with the pursuit ring for the light brand, but keeping it past ch3 means that you can't pass it down to Leif. Noish would have to compete between either keeping it or giving it away while Alec just has it at base. I feel like that fact that Noish needs this specific investment that some others might want just to be better than Alec isn't that great.