The Great Grand Hero Battle: Haar

SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So this was the easiest Takuclear ever:

@mampfoid @mcsilas @Landmaster @Azuris @ruruo @Sasori @kirauza343 @daisy jane @Robert of Normandy

Music: Bizarre Divertimento - from Umineko (well it was a bizarre diversion to say the least)

Poor Haar, his heart really wasn't in it. He didn't even try arrow proofing himself or his allies. If he had, Sunkumi wouldn't have turned him into a pincushion. I was genuinely surprised by how quickly all of the enemies folded into themselves. The only one who was even remotely a challenge was the raven mage, but Nyakumi just laughed at him. A fun little diversion that was over just a little too quickly. Sorry, old pal.

I wonder if I should handicap myself for the princess and star clears by not bringing any archers? 

Edited by Nanima

17 minutes ago, Nanima said:

So this was the easiest Takuclear ever:

Quick and hard, welcome back Takus! 

Fliers and other frail or slow enemies ... a feast for your favorite archers. Congrats! 

I still have 1-2 clears in my backlog to comment, I'll see to that these days. 

29 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Quick and hard, welcome back Takus! 

Fliers and other frail or slow enemies ... a feast for your favorite archers. Congrats! 

I still have 1-2 clears in my backlog to comment, I'll see to that these days. 

Yes, it's been some time, hasn't it?

They really dismantled this map. It's like Intsys forgot archers exist or something.

No worries, there's no rush. I am the last person who wouldn't understand not replying to everything due to lack of time. 

@mcsilas @mampfoid @Zeo Another physical unit GHB huh? Haar is my favourite from RD but he didn't stand a chance to Shiro if he didn't equip with deadly special like Bonfire/Ignis. He is on my list to +10 merge with grails.

The music track is "Simple Mission" from Violet Evergarden.

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

He is on my list to +10 merge with grails.

Oh really? I didn't play his game, but Heroes didn't threat him well. He is basically Gerome without the mask. 

Nice clear, Haar couldn't even scratch Shiro. 

Whelp it sure seems likes a horrible time to be a Haar fan. Not that I actually think his stats are as bad people claiming they are.

Easy map, but can't really complain

Just beat the GHB on Infernal. That was the easiest fucking shit ever. Like, I didn't even need a F2P guide, I literally just sweeped with my Beast Emblem team. If anything, that just further shows how disappointing Haar is as a unit in Heroes :I

Just going to echo everyone else in saying that this was stupendously easy. First-try clear using my usual Julia-B!Lucina-L!Ike trio, with L!Lucina as the spare of the week. Julia ate most of the enemies, and Ike blocked Haar so easily. Why they didn't give him an actual damaging special I don't understand.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Oh really? I didn't play his game, but Heroes didn't threat him well. He is basically Gerome without the mask. 

It's sad that Heroes treat male axe flier with least attention. We only have Cherche, Camilla, Beruka and Minerva who have access to assets and flaws but male axe fliers never have the chance at all.

Only Summer Innes can do that and you have to P2W for him. Also he is the only one speedy axe flier in the game right now.

12 minutes ago, Ginko said:

It's sad that Heroes treat male axe flier with least attention. We only have Cherche, Camilla, Beruka and Minerva who have access to assets and flaws but male axe fliers never have the chance at all.

It's sad that he doesn't add anything new to the game. It was not necessary to make him OP, but it wasn't necessary to make him boring either. 

12 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Only Summer Innes can do that and you have to P2W for him. Also he is the only one speedy axe flier in the game right now.

Well Innes is faster (37 neutral SPD), but Minerva's SPD is workable (my +SPD Minerva is at 36). 

6 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

Me, looking at this map for the first time at 5:30 in the morning: “no.”

Haha, I know that feeling.

Classic Caeda (and Olwen) tank/kills everything on EP, nice. Looking forward to some Galeforce shenanigans. 

I'll post my clear later, can't record with audio from my mobile.

@Nanima Oof. Poor Haar didn't stance a chance. Well Haar is pretty lazy and doesn't try much so I guess it makes sense? At least the map is a nice pace for your Takumis with no tin cans in sight.

@Ginko Yeah, Haar would be a lot scarier if he had a pre-charged Ignis or something. Oh well at least we can all get a free Haar easily, I always wanted to try him out since I never had access to Tellius. Interesting how your team faced things head on by going to the right side, and they had no problems.

@mampfoid @Azuris @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy @Landmaster @daisy jane

So the Black Tempest is here. Well, guess it's time to for Black Knight Emblem to see if he deserves the Black in his title.

Team is neutral Black Knight +1, +Atk/-Spd Zelgius, +HP/-Res Ares and neutral Camus

Music is the Black Knight from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

-Right away the team is a bit handicapped by having two armours (against a very mobile Armorslayer horse) and being 3 reds. Managed to figure it out, although Zelgius's Drive Atk support was crucial since BK would leave two enemies at 1 HP without it.

-Ares needed both Brazens + Bonfire to one shot the blue mage (50 HP Panic Ploy on mage?!?). Otherwise, the mage would have 1 HP left.

-Camus technically didn't need Darting Stance, that was leftover from me trying to battle the blue mage with him. Still, his blue colour was crucial against the armorslayer horse.

Got a few more ideas for clears but I need to train up Haar first. At least no-reinforcement maps means I can do more varied theme teams.

@mcsilas - it says your video isn't available :(

@LordFrigid i loved your clear - (sigh) +atk Caeda (and DC) when will you come to me. I wanna build my Caedas!

@Nanima - it was great to see taco squad on this ! they ate up the map so quickly!

i was struggling with the team i wanted to use, so i went with Old Faitfhul, Myrrh.she took on the first wave, and Elincia, Sumia and Airzura moped up the leftovers. (poor baby needs some more merges that's for sure). 

19 minutes ago, mcsilas said:

So the Black Tempest is here. Well, guess it's time to for Black Knight Emblem to see if he deserves the Black in his title.

No video to be found. :-( 

7 minutes ago, Robert of Normandy said:

@mampfoid knows the real reason IS gave Haar Guard. ;)

GF-blocks everywhere! 

First I wondered why you didn't start with the Cav, but then I remembered you don't have Cavs or L!Azura on your team. Interesting approach with Brazen, so you could deal four hits against the mage and killed Haar in two hits with a 8 mt sword. Also Minvera against the bulky Sword Flier was great. Congrats! 

Haar's asleep at the wheel, I haven't had as easy a time in ages.

Hard cleared with low HM units, Lunatic cleared with Roy, Azura, F!Robin and Mist. Start with Roy tanking Haar and the cav from the tree in range, then dealing with them afterwards. The mage doesn't threaten Roy (he also 1-rounds with Glimmer), the lance cav is dealt with by Robin and Mist stayed a liability (I failed a few times mostly due to her).

Infernal cleared with Canas, Nephenee, Lewyn and Lucius. I wait for a turn, then start blowing away the cav and Haar (Canas was close to 1-rounding Haar despite only having one ally beside him (Thanks low attack) and thanks to CC the other cav wasn't a concern), the blue mage fell to Lewyn afterwards and that was all done first actual try (I restarted once to reconsider my approach after enemies didn't move)