Things You Would Like To See Added To Aether Resort?

Hawkwing

So Aether Resort was released a few days back, and from what I can tell, several people enjoy this new mode. Even if I admit to not playing Heroes for over a year (more due to limited phone space than anything else), I am curious what buildings and activities people would like to added in the future.

It would be nice to have more unit slots so that the place could be more lively.

It would also be nice to be able to visit the Aether Resorts of your friends. What the hell is the point of a friends list if you can't do anything with them?

44 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

It would also be nice to be able to visit the Aether Resorts of your friends. What the hell is the point of a friends list if you can't do anything with them?

This for me is the biggest thing. You can make your keep look interesting, but no one actually gets to see it. Plus they could expand the mode with more interaction and things to do with other people which would make the mode more interesting.

Child units, more slots, and visiting other Aether Keeps are all great ideas.

For me personally, I guess I want to see more idle animations. Characters dance together if they are close to each other but that is only for a pair. Maybe they can do something if there are three or more characters together.

Maybe they can incorporate mini games into the mode.

Rewards that have nothing to do with Aether Raids, to put it bluntly. I mean, I don't even see why the Aether Resort even needs to have anything to do with Aether Raids at all, if you ignore the name. Why not call it Askr Resort and have it completely separate?

Uh, how would something like creating child units even work... And I give a big fat no to that one regardless

Anyway, I like Ice Dragon's idea of being able to visit your friends' resorts. And this would be a good place to throw in that mine idea I had a long time ago when Pokemon Sun and Moon was new and Poke Pelago gave me the idea. Why not send a few units into the mine to gather some resources for you? Stuff like Aether Stones, Refining Stones, Dew, Sacred Coins, and all that could be found. Not feathers or orbs though.

I have to say I'm loving the armoury but I do wish we could select the weapon. I'm trying to see all the random ace wielders with Sinmara because it makes me laugh, but it's hiding from me a lot.

And agreed with being able to visit friends and get more slots, plus being able to pick Kiran. She needs to be able to chill with her harem! xD

Edited by Cute Chao

On 4/13/2019 at 3:35 PM, Ice Dragon said:

It would be nice to have more unit slots so that the place could be more lively.

They could at least upgrade it to eight (or even more). The unit selection interface would have to change though, since there isn't room right now.

8 minutes ago, Tree said:

They could at least upgrade it to eight (or even more). The unit selection interface would have to change though, since there isn't room right now.

The unit selection interface for Rival Domains already supports 20 units. Easy peasy.

34 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

The unit selection interface for Rival Domains already supports 20 units. Easy peasy.

Unleash a brigades' worth of units on the resort all at once - sounds awesome actually.

Could we also have kitchen + mess hall? Sure it might mean having to invent a whole bunch of food sprites, but it'd be cute. One or a couple characters cook the stuff, and the rest are spectators waiting to chow down. Although I'm not certain whether Raven's sushi is safe to eat, he is serving it to his sister, but I'm concerned for Hector who is also having lunch, it's probably the arsenic in the shoyu instead of the fish.