Thailand Travel Log

XRay

April 11 to April 13

SFO to TAO: I slept alot. Ate the airplane food; it tastes okay, but it is fucking horrible as you will soon read. They served 2 meals. Went on Serenes Forest while at TAO complaining about the shit hole Internet there.

TAO to KMG: Slept mostly. Ate another meal. That is 3 meals worth of crap.

KMG layover: Met some people and made new acquaintances. Booked a hotel room at the airport and shared with two other acquaintances. Had beer and alcohol with some new buddies, ate fried chicken from McDonald's, and complained together about the shit Internet. We bought and drank some nasty ass liquor (I downed half of it). Went back to the hotel room and tried to sleep. I could not sleep because I keep having diarrhea from the filthy ass food. I went to the bathroom 3 times through the night.

KMG to BKK: Mostly slept. I puked twice, probably from the combination of filthy food and nasty alcohol.

April 13, from ~15:00 onwards

Arrived at Bangkok! The girls are all literally hot and wet here. (Get it? Bangkok has a tropical climate.) A friend picked me up, and we went to our AirBnB via the sky train. We explored our neighborhood a bit and checked out a nearby mall.

Went to Soi Cowboy. Visited Crazy House and took a girl home. I will let people use their imagination.

My friend and I explored a little more of our neighborhood, and I enjoyed some amazing street food. We then went to Long Table restaurant located in the middle of a skyscraper and ate some really good food. We were sitting at the balcony enjoying the night time view cityscape.

April 14

I began this log. Will sleep soon.

- - - - - - -

I just woke up now. We are going to go to our next AirBnB later. We are watching a little bit of TV, and we saw Spider Man and My Little Pony and the voice acting is amazing! Like the characters sound totally like their English voice actors except they speak Thai.

I am going to eat my leftovers from last night's restaurant. I will update some time later tonight or super early next morning.

- - - - - - -

We moved to a new AirBnB apartment. The location is not as convenient, but the place is a bit more comfortable with 2 air conditioners.

While getting ready at the new place, we watched a little TV and saw an interesting Indian TV show dubbed in Thai. I think the show is called Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat. Thai TV channels apparently seem to dub a lot of popular shows around the Asian region.

My friend and I met up with the acquaintances I met at the airport. We took a taxi to MBK mall. When we got there, we got off at a section of the road where taxis are not supposed to pick up or drop off people, and I got scolded by the police officer that it was not safe.

Anyways, the mall is freaking huge. We only explored the first floor. I bought an extra portable battery because it was so cheap (~$30 for one with 20,000 mah capacity). I plan to return to the mall tomorrow.

We went to a restaurant on the forst floor called Khew Whan by Tip Top and the food was amazing. Compared to the food last night from Long Table, the food is not only cheaper, but the quality and presentation is like at least several times better. I ordered papaya salad, stir fried vegetables with textured soy protein, and fillet mignon (the restaurant served American and Thai dishes, and cooked both cuisines really well).

We then went home and took a nap.

April 15

I am updating my log now. I just realized I got the dates mixed up, fixing that now.

My friend and I ate our leftovers from yesterday from Khew Whan, and watched Fifty Shades of Grey in Thai on TV and now a tsunami documentary.

- - - - - - -

Edited by XRay

3 hours ago, XRay said:

Went to Soi Cowboy. Visited Crazy House and took a girl home. I will let people use their imagination.

Are you sure it was a girl and not a ladyboy?

1 hour ago, NinjaMonkey said:

Are you sure it was a girl and not a ladyboy?

Ha! That was what my friend said! He said she looked a bit masculine, but I think she looked cute.

5 minutes ago, BergelomeuSantos said:

That's what most people say before and after a ''surprise''.

A lot of the workers at Crazy House show all their goods, unlike other places, so when you take them home, there are no surprises.

At least speak in vague innuendos and double entendres. I think the mods want to keep the imagination of kids pure. 

9 minutes ago, XRay said:

At least speak in vague innuendos and double entendres. I think the mods want to keep the imagination of kids pure. 

I'm pretty sure that the kids understand most of them nowadays.

Plus, the dialogue of SoV isn't 100% wholesome. But that's normal for the recent FE games.

Edited by Armchair General

1 minute ago, Armchair General said:

I'm pretty sure that the kids understand most of them nowadays.

Facts.

(My acquaintance use that slang/expression in place of "true" a lot. Maybe that is the new saying from youngsters from the Bay Area.)

Oh yeah...

AMERICA, DO YOU FUCKING SEE THIS??? IT IS CALLED A BIDET (well, technically it is just a hose)!!! BUILD THEM AND USE THEM!!!

NBsEib9.jpg

Edited by XRay

Pfft..This is child's play. What America really needs is the supreme one: ''Bidet+Dose+Shower''. Don't ask me why we have this, it just works.

Oh, by the way, Bidet ins't really the most hygienic thing in the world. However, it's a better option for those people who say things like ''Washing butt in the shower is gay lol'' though.

3 hours ago, XRay said:

If that's how you feel about the mods, I can always close this topic~!

3 minutes ago, eclipse said:

If that's how you feel about the mods, I can always close this topic~!

But I thought we are supposed to keep it PG or something, or at least word things vague enough so that it can be taken literally on the surface as something innocent.

Just now, XRay said:

But I thought we are supposed to keep it PG or something, or at least word things vague enough so that it can be taken literally on the surface as something innocent.

The entire ladyboy thing is grounds for closing it.

I think you also need to reread the Code of Conduct.  Not just the words, but the spirit.

2 minutes ago, eclipse said:

The entire ladyboy thing is grounds for closing it.

I think you also need to reread the Code of Conduct.  Not just the words, but the spirit.

Cool. I will reread that part.