Special Heroes Silhouettes for April 19th!

Anacybele

That leak was fake after all. Oh well.

Genny on the left, no doubt. Nobody else has that hair. The right though, I got no idea. Genny being here makes me hopeful for Alm though!

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely think the girl on the right is Genny, got nothing on whoever is on the right though.

What in the hell is she holding? Are those marshmallows? 

Yup, the one on the left is definitely Genny. I will be utterly shocked if it isn't. I can't tell who the one on the right is, though. The hair looks too long to be Leon, and I can't think of a girl who matches that. Honestly, I'm kind of getting Libra vibes.

1 minute ago, Baldrick said:

Somebody with long hair... Leon? Though it seems to be too long.

Leon doesn't have long hair. I can't think of anyone in Echoes that has hair that long that isn't a girl. Maybe it's Tatiana's debut? Which would suck if Zeke isn't there, too.

I’m also feeling Genny but I’d also mention Fae for the left (though she did get a seasonal somewhat recently). The right though has me stumped, especially if it’s a full Valentian banner...the right looks like a girl (bow on the arm) but that hair/hat doesn’t remind me of any of the other Valentian ladies.

Edited by kirauza343

99.9% sure girl on the left is Genny. No idea on the other.

But it does look like it's a camping theme. Genny with a skewer and the other character is probably holding a lit torch?

The one on the right might be Luthier, according to some reddit speculation, but who knows. It's hard to tell that one. Banner looks camping or outdoor recreation themed.

1 minute ago, Silverly said:

Definitely think the girl on the right is Genny, got nothing on whoever is on the right though.

What in the hell is she holding? Are those marshmallows? 

I'm pretty sure that could be a Camping Banner since Marshmallows are usually common part of camping and the possible Genny is definitely holding a Stick with a Marshmallow. I definitely think this could possibly be a first Camping Banner that is going to be in FEH.

3 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

Somebody with long hair... Leon? Though it seems to be too long.

I definitely think that on the right could possibly be Azura.

If this is a camping theme with some barbecue weapons, I'm surprised Ike wasn't saved for this rather than Valentine's, because he's a meat guy. XD I mean, I guess it's technically possible that he's in this, but I think it's pretty unlikely for obvious reasons.

But one character I do think should be there in this kind of theme if it's mixed is OSCAR. I mean he's the best cook!

Dunno why people are saying those are marshmallows. They look more like skewered meat to me(or is it on the meat skewer? skewar on the meat?). *Danganronapa 2 flashbacks intensify*

Edited by Ottservia

3 minutes ago, X-Naut said:

The one on the right might be Luthier, according to some reddit speculation, but who knows. It's hard to tell that one. Banner looks camping or outdoor recreation themed.

I forgot about Luthier! It would make sense, the Special art pose looks like it's a cloud/stream of smoke. And as a mage he has...very little muscle mass.

The one on the left has to be Genny. With... a Shish Kebab?

The one on the right feels like it could be anybody with long hair but my first thoughts were Sonya, Libra, or Leon. Although Leon’s hair isn’t that long and Sonya has thicker hair so I’ll say it’s probably Libra.

Also what is this theme??? It looks like there’s food involved so I’m really hoping they’re in cooking outfits possibly competing for title of best chef.

1 minute ago, Ottservia said:

Dunno why people are saying those are marshmallows. They look more like skewered meat to me. *Danganronapa 2 flashbacks intensify*

Because roasting marshmallows is a common thing, at least from what I know, and those do kinda look like marshmallows to me.

I wanted the wooly haired one to be Artur. :(

Incidentally, Overcooked 2 is releasing some camping-based DLC tomorrow. Is there something about this time of year that relates to camping? And boy, would I love an Overcooked crossover way more than any potential Dragalia crossover. Overcooked 2 was my game of the year last year.

P.S. And yes, give me Oscar.