Special Heroes Silhouettes for April 19th!

Anacybele

2 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

Also what is this theme??? It looks like there’s food involved so I’m really hoping they’re in cooking outfits possibly competing for title of best chef.

If it's that, then Oscar TOTALLY needs to be there! Also, he's currently the only Greil Merc in the game without an alt, so he'd complete that collection!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Because roasting marshmallows is a common thing, at least from what I know, and those do kinda look like marshmallows to me.

Either way there's a sharp pointy skewer now let's just hope it doesn't get too dark during the cook out or else someone is liable to get stabbed the floor(my money is Oliver)

If ANYONE gets my references, I will love you forever and gift you a digital cookie

Edited by Ottservia

3 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Either way there's a sharp pointy skewer now let's just hope it doesn't get too dark during the cook out or else someone is liable to get stabbed the floor(my money is Oliver)

If ANYONE gets my references, I will love you forever and gift you a digital cookie

...Uh, yeah, I'm lost there, I have no idea what your references are. xP

I just realized though! If this is a camping theme, Frederick would fit! He loves campfires! Though I can't see him using fire magic, or any kind of magic for that matter. But damn it, I'd go absolutely crazy over another Freddy alt. <3 Especially if he's a red or blue unit! It's been almost two years since his first alt too!

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

Literal Freddy Bear as a beast unit.

LOL dude, I actually created that in the Create a Hero thread! XD Except it was for a Halloween theme. :P

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Uh, yeah, I'm lost there, I have no idea what your references are. xP

nothing to Despair over my friend. I just Hope somebody will get it. upupupupupu

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I just realized though! If this is a camping theme, Frederick would fit! He loves campfires! Though I can't see him using fire magic, or any kind of magic for that matter. But damn it, I'd go absolutely crazy over another Freddy alt. <3 Especially if he's a red or blue unit!

Freddy getting another alt would be awesome. It's been a while

8 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

With Peri being the one who set the knife under the table before telling someone else (probs Genny cuz she has the skewer) about her plan.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

If it's that, then Oscar TOTALLY needs to be there! Also, he's currently the only Greil Merc in the game without an alt, so he'd complete that collection!

I agree! Oscar would be just perfect for this.

Edited by NegativeExponents-

1 minute ago, Ottservia said:

Freddy getting another alt would be awesome. It's been a while

Yeah, almost two years! I'd give you a paycheck for another one of my beloved Ylisse knight captain, IS!

3 minutes ago, Nym said:

Frederick riding a bear as a new calvary unit would be funny.

I'd be laughing hard and at the same time wondering just how the heck Frederick managed to make that happen in the first place. lmao

3 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

I agree! Oscar would be just perfect for this.

Completely! Always the first thing that comes to mind for me when I think FE and cooking is that guy.

With Peri being the one who set the knife under the table before telling someone else (probs Genny cuz she has the skewer) about her plan.

Peri's a little too simple minded for that. Henry on the other hand seems like the kinda guy who would do that(oh look they're voiced by the same person go figure) but with his luck who knows. (I hope you enjoy that cookie)

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I'd be laughing hard and at the same time wondering just how the heck Frederick managed to make that happen in the first place. lmao

Probably wouldn't be his.

"How did I did end up mounting a bear? That's Robin's crazy idea, milord. I heard Virion was the one to suggest to them... which didn't surprise me in the slightest."

4 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Peri's a little too simple minded for that. Henry on the other hand seems like the kinda guy who would do that(oh look they're voiced by the same person go figure) but with his luck who knows. (I hope you enjoy that cookie)

*Nom*

Of course. How foolish of me. It’s always the white haired bishonen.

4 minutes ago, Nym said:

Probably wouldn't be his.

"How did I did end up mounting a bear? That's Robin's crazy idea, milord. I heard Virion was the one to suggest to them... which didn't surprise me in the slightest."

Yeah, somebody had to talk him into it and Robin would be the most likely given their supports. XD

*Nom*

Of course. How foolish of me. It’s always the white haired bishonen.

Never trust the white-haired bishounen. Then again kokichi has purple hair sooooo...... seriously though if Oscar(or any of bryce's characters really) is on this banner and is a dagger unit with a kitchen knife, I will literally scream.

Yeah, somebody had to talk him into it and Robin would be the most likely given their supports. XD

I just imagine him having even less controls on his mount than Horse Chrom.

"My apologies, he choosed you!"

Edited by Nym

2 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

Never trust the white-haired bishounen. Then again kokichi has purple hair sooooo...... seriously though if Oscar(or any of bryce's characters really) is on this banner and is a dagger unit with a kitchen knife, I will literally scream.

The real reason why I want Oscar has come to light. Truly perfect for this in more ways than one.

1 minute ago, NegativeExponents- said:

The real reason why I want Oscar has come to light. Truly perfect for this in more ways than one.

Yeah, a kitchen knife or he has to be a sword unit swinging around a frying pan a la Disney's Tangled! lol

7 minutes ago, NegativeExponents- said:

what makes it even better is that Oscar is known to be a pretty good cook. Oh do the unintentional references keep piling on.

Yeah, a kitchen knife or he has to be a sword unit swinging around a frying pan a la Disney's Tangled! lol

No it HAS to be a kitchen knife(or a glow stick either one really)

Edited by Ottservia

Okay, one is Genny, who is still sort of want in her nornal form, but can live without. The one on the right maybe being Luthier though? Why Intsys? Why put in all my faves at the same time?? I am already not getting Ranulf with the terrible lack of orbs currently and now you are going to dangle Luthier in front of my face knowing I have no resources for him? I hate this so freaking much.

1 hour ago, Ottservia said:

I mean, you literally said the game in another post. :P I also get the reference and I'm sorta mad at you for it? :P

Since there are so few canonical beast units in Fire Emblem, it makes sense to make a seasonal banner full of them. It would also be good to fill in missing move types for each beast colour when viable to do so.

Cain in a bull costume - Red cavalry beast
Abel in a panther costume - Grey cavalry beast
Frederick in a bear costume - Blue armoured beast
Genny in a sheep costume - Green infantry beast

TT unit is Cow Camilla of course.

EDIT: I was just going down the list of heroes alphabetically looking for heroes associated with particular animals, and in the process have criminally overlooked the lobster. Red armoured beast for sure.

Edited by Humanoid