Tempest Trials+: Taste of Spring!

A new Tempest Trials+ will start on April 24th, titled "Taste of Spring"!

TT-Leo.jpg

Our TT reward unit is Leo: Extra Tomatoes, and he is a Cavalry Green Tome unit.
The bonus heroes of this TT+ are: Picnic Lukas, Picnic Genny, Picnic Felicia, Picnic Flora, Picnic Leo, Alm, Faye and Kliff.

TT-Bonus.jpg

S-Leo-Icon-.png?itok=WYhq6E8j
Leo: Extra Tomatoes
37 HP / 33 Atk / 21 Spd / 27 Def / 28 Res

latest?cb=20180514153412 Sandwiches!+ (Mt 12 Rng 2): If foe initiates combat, grants Atk/Res+4 during combat.
Special.png Glimmer (CD 2): Boosts damage dealt by 50%.
Distant_Def_3.png Distant Def 3: If unit is attacked by foe using bow, daggers, magic, or staff, unit receives Def/Res+6 during combat. (Available at 4★)
50px-Quick_Riposte_3.png Quick Riposte 3: Unit automatically makes a follow-up attack if attacked at HP ≥ 70%.

And remember, the rewards are:

latest?cb=20170410122150 42 Orbs;
latest?cb=20170204105858 11.000 Hero Feathers;
latest?cb=20170904050244 80 Sacred Coins;
latest?cb=20181224023229 1 Dark Blessing (Score: 12.500);
30px-Wind_Boost_1.png Wind Boost 1 (Score: 6.000);
Even-Res-Wave-1.png Even Res Wave 1 (Score:: 10.000);
Chill_Atk_1.png Chill Atk 1 (Score: 20.000);

4★ Picnic Leo (Score: 1.000);
5★ Picnic Leo (Score: 15.000).

Final Map:

Spoiler

TT-Map.png

S-Flora-Icon-.png?itok=MKAPMczW
Boss:
 Flora: Signature Dish
Stats at Lunatic (Teams: 4 / Battles: 7):
69 HP / 62 Atk / 28 Spd / 35 Def / 47 Res

latest?cb=20180514153412 Sæhrímnir (Mt 16 Rng 2): Effective against beast foes. Grants Atk+3. At start of combat, if unit's Res > foe's Res, reduces foe's Atk/Def by 50% of difference between stats during combat (Calculates reduction before combat. Maximum penalty of -8) After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next action.
Special.png Iceberg (CD 3): Boosts damage dealt by 50% of unit's Res.
Mirror%20Stance%202.png Mirror Stance 2: Grants Atk/Res +4 during combat if foe initiates combat.
Bold%20Fighter%203.png Bold Fighter 3: If unit initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. Grants Special cooldown charge +1 per attack. (Does not stack.)
15.png Armor March 3: If unit has an adjacent armored ally at the start of turn, unit and any such allies can move 1 extra space. (That turn only, does not stack.)

Enemy 2: Close Armored Unit;
Enemy 3: 
Close Flying Unit;
Enemy 4: Ranged Infantry Unit;
Enemy 5: Close Cavalry Unit.

Good Luck in yours TT+ battles, summoners!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want some asinine stuff as Sacred Seals: Pass, Wings of Mercy, Escape Route, Infantry/Cavalry/Flier Boots, Death Blow, Chills.

• 42 orbs from Tempest Trials
  • 13 orbs from Tempest Trials login bonus
  • 12 orbs from Paralogue
  • 13 orbs from Special Heroes login bonus

I do need that 80 orb refreshment at the moment.

Looking forward for the seals, and curious about the weapon/skills Leo is going to bring to the table.

I want to see who is on the TT banner before I decide my team, since I don't know if I can snag Lucas before TT.  Anyway TT is always fun and I am happy about Leo and I hope the SSs are good.

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Wouldn't it be Flora instead of Lukas, since she's the other 5* exclusive?

Unless they want to put Flora on 2 running banners, which has happened before, they might skip her on the Iceberg banner and put her on the TT banner instead. 

2 minutes ago, Flying Shogi said:

Unless they want to put Flora on 2 running banners, which has happened before, they might skip her on the Iceberg banner and put her on the TT banner instead. 

I have a feeling she might appear here and the Iceberg Banner will instead have Innes (with F!Morgan and Selkie). Though I wouldn't be surprised to see her on both.

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I have a feeling she might appear here and the Iceberg Banner will instead have Innes (with F!Morgan and Selkie). Though I wouldn't be surprised to see her on both.

However they decide they to organize the units on the banner, the rates to summon her will be the same given that she'll be the only red on a 3 unit banner.

Spoiler

I never would have thought we'd get the Chills as Seals. That's getting upgraded ASAP

For people curious about Leo's stats

Spoiler

flg8zbwfe5t21.png

He comes with DD3 at 4* and QR 3 at 5*

Edited by Landmaster

Spoiler

Oh damn sudden Alm banner out of the blue just when I used up more orbs for beasts... ><

Well just hope I can get lucky.

Leo is pretty much a slower Cecilia, so can be good with Raven tome. Having DD already in his kit helps, and QR is always nice. Fits well for my playstyle so I don't mind his low Speed and mixed bulk. Cecilia is my TA+Bowbreaker green cav so I wonder if Leo works well without the need for TA and Bowbreaker with Distant Def + QR

Spoiler

Neat. I have all of the non-seasonal bonus units and with Leo I’ll have four bonus units.

Time to prep up my Valentian characters. Never ending bonus stats ahoy!

Not a real fan of any of the seals this time around but I suppose that just means I’m free to allocate my coins into upgrading some of my other seals.

Spoiler

I have an Alm sitting around and collecting dust, so I guess it's his time to shine.  ... At least until I get the 5* Leo and build him up as a Raven Mage, because I can actually stand his character (which cannot be said for Alm)

Spoiler

have Alm, Have Faye, so might try to go for Kliff. (finally on his own, no blocking. depending on his IV's, he'll be for me, or Future Fort Def/Res Food) - so it's good that i can actually run a LOT of teams here. I can do a Faye/Alm/Healer/Dancer team for the most part. (probably Nohrzura).. Healer will probably be Elise., i hope they can autobattle well. 

Chill Atk is instantly going to be unlocked to full power. that's amazing we're getting that. will like to run that on my flier team with Cherche, and Ninian. so i can basically chill everything at once.)

so basically i just have to wait to see what Golden Week/Legendary has and I think i am gonna try to put a few orbs for Genny and some for Kliff. 

Spoiler

I got both Alm and Faye so I'm set for bonus units. I'll start with Alm alone and then switch to Faye after he maxes his HM. 

The seals are quite good this time but it hurts a bit that the Gharnef I foddered a while ago just became a waste of feathers. Still, Chill Atk is going to be great for arena so I'll upgrade that seal regardless, then I'll go with Even Res Wave because I like those skills. The boost one will remain at level 1 just like the other ones.

Damn that boss Flora looks scary, Micaiah may not cut it outside of the bonus runs so I'll probably use Nephenee instead.

Spoiler

Leo is pretty much like his regular self if not a bit more optimized with new gen stats. Shame they gave him that tome as gronowl is straight up better, but I guess it works fine if you don't want to spend feathers on Boey. Just slap CC on that boy.

Spoiler

1: Those seals ain't great, but Chill Atk is neat and the wave skill can be stacked.

2: Thank fuck I pulled Kilff, the banner's a skip now. Might take the free pull for Faye honestly, though Alm would be the best to hope for.

3: Leo's art is great, I have to assume the weasels are there for his sandwiches. His skills and stats also are alright, considering I don't have much in the way of cav mages that have a shot at tanking.

Spoiler

Why are the bonus units 5* exclusives again?! And why aren't they just the regular versions of the seasonals as they were back in the good ol' days?

On the plus side, the Seals are pretty good, though I wish we could get the Atk/ Spd Waves already. One day, right?

Spoiler

Though we got ODD Def Wave before and EVEN Res now, if we get Odd Atk and Even Spd next I'm set. Please, IS?

Edit: Never mind, it was Even Def Wave too, and with how stingy they've been with both the Spd Tactic Skill and the non-existent Seal, I doubt we'll be seeing Even Spd Wave any time soon, gdi.

Edited by DefyingFates

Spoiler

~Wind Boost... I think it's one of the worst skills that could have been a SS at this time. Not because it's bad, per say, but because most units who would want the conditional Spd just don't have that much HP, and probably also pack Desperation. Lewyn's about the only unit who could probably benefit, but even at +10 he's only got 42 HP without an Asset in it. It could be good on a Spd tank, but ultimately I just don't think it has the same potential as Darting Blow/Stance.

~Even Res Wave is alright. You could give it, Even Spd Wave, and the Special Refine for Iris's Tome to Nino and she'll be completely self-sufficient on even-numbered turns.

~I actually kinda like Chill Atk personally, so the fact it's the first Chill to become a Sacred Seal is nice.

As for the bonus units... well doesn't matter cause I have them all anyways (except Leo of course), but I can see it being a problem if you can't get any of them.

Edited by Xenomata