Tempest Trials+: Taste of Spring!

Spoiler

I kinda like Picnic Leo. I am planning to use him on the TT. The others will probably be Faye and two random units, although I also have Alm... And it's good to have Distant Def 3 at 4 Stars now, although I would prefer QR...

The Seals are good, at least 2 of the 3. Chill Atk is great, and Even Res Wave is not that bad, but I couldn't care less for Wind Boost.

Also, I updated the topic, adding the "SPOILERS" to the title.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well so far I only have Faye as a bonus unit and I maxed her HM a long time ago.  Looks like I will just use Leo unless Lukas comes home before then.  Leo's team will be: Leo, Seth, Ethlyn and Quan since I use TT for HM grinding and those three cavs are the closest to capping.  

Yay! Kliff! I can use him again, I love him. Gonna make an Echoes team for sure for this. Kliff, Gray (I haven't use my bby in forever), Boey, and then either a healer or a refresher. I'll play with both to see what's most necessary.

The seals are also great! Love Wave skills and Chill Atk?! Yes. There's more awesome seals then I have units at this point. Haha.

I probably won't be able to devote any orbs to the banner until after I finish with the Gallia banner, so it looks like I'm probably going to start with Alm as my bonus unit and play it by ear afterwards.

Chill Atk looks like a neat addition to the Sacred Seal roster. I'll have to see if I can find space to put it on someone on my Aether Raids teams.

3 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Well so far I only have Faye as a bonus unit and I maxed her HM a long time ago.  Looks like I will just use Leo unless Lukas comes home before then.  Leo's team will be: Leo, Seth, Ethlyn and Quan since I use TT for HM grinding and those three cavs are the closest to capping.  

Wouldn't it be more efficient to use your cavs that are the least close to capping instead?

They too get feathers in 500HM increments and this way you don't waste any HM if you ever want to use those units closer to cap later for any other reason. 

Edited by Vince777

I lucked out and got a fast Felicia (regardless of her SPD bane, lol). Here are my teams:

rzLToKI.png

The empty spot will be filled with Leo obviously. Azura might get replaced. Loki is new and Ares (classic Vantage/Bonfire build) is freshly promoted. 

td4Z6kf.png

Three times Galeforce is guaranteed fun, Alm can be the healer too.

Not sure about Faye though. I don't like Firesweep and her ATK bane is holding be back from investing in her. 

s2nuW2k.png

Myrrh is still fresh and my only non-green armor March unit. Not sure if they need Loki, perhaps I'll run her bow-self instead. 

1 hour ago, Vince777 said:

Wouldn't it be more efficient to use your cavs that are the least close to capping instead?

They too get feathers in 500HM increments and this way you don't waste any HM if you ever want to use those units closer to cap later for any other reason. 

I am at the point that I have capped all my favs and I am just going down my list of my units who need to cap HM.  If I need to use someone who has capped their HM to clear something I do, but otherwise I focus on clearing my list.  

Don't have any of the bonus units so it's going to be a slightly slow start but it shouldn't be too bad. 

Final team will likely be GD!Titania, SfP!Leo, Shiro, and Mist. BB!Marth will sub in for Leo until I get him.

Edited by Flying Shogi

I've got Alm and I pulled my cute Deliverance boy Lukas in the picnic banner, so I'd like to use them together, and I also pulled Kliff somehow! He must've not realized his TT banner hadn't come yet. lol I might run all three of them! I have Faye too, but she's not really optimized. I think people run Guard Bow and stuff on her and I've never given her that. I probably should check who can give it to her though, just for future reference.

Edited by Anacybele

15 minutes ago, Hilda said:

so whens harsh command+?

*Looks at units with Harsh Command*

Sanaki, Gunter, Saizo, Clair, Summelia.

First one I'm aware is very bossy in FEH, second I think is strict, third is too, fourth and fifth don't fit I guess though. Unless Summelia is being harsh on herself and that rubs off on how she behaves with others; I'd have no clue about this.

Therefore, I don't see any particular characters not in yet getting a hypothetical Harsh Command+, since the latter two break the personality requirement, which therefore cannot exist. Anyone could have it.

12 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

First one I'm aware is very bossy in FEH, second I think is strict, third is too, fourth and fifth don't fit I guess though. Unless Summelia is being harsh on herself and that rubs off on how she behaves with others; I'd have no clue about this.

Clair can be prickly / snippy at times in Echoes, so it kinda works for her. I have no clue why it was given to Cordelia though and I sure as hell don’t run it on mine. Putting it on Severa, however, would make sense.

Edited by Tybrosion

39 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Therefore, I don't see any particular characters not in yet getting a hypothetical Harsh Command+, since the latter two break the personality requirement, which therefore cannot exist. Anyone could have it.

Harsh Command in Japanese is 一喝 (ikkatsu), "scold" or "rebuke" or simply having a sharp tongue.

So basically anyone who can tsun should be able to get it lore-wise.

Chill Atk and Even Res Wave are nice. Wind Boost is just crap though.

Chill Atk should help tanks and Slaying-Galeforcers.

Wave skills are crap due to inconsistency, but if they release them as Sacred Seals, that will fix their inconsistency problem and make them much more viable and desirable.

I cannot wait until they release Wings of Mercy Sacred Seal.

16 minutes ago, XRay said:

I cannot wait until they release Wings of Mercy Sacred Seal.

You could use it simultaneously with the B skill to get around Obstruct. (Rare circumstance, I know.) I've also been trying out the combo of Even and Odd Def Wave on Haar, and I like it. It's too bad Brave Hector has the Even Res Wave skill which can't be paired with the Even Res Wave Seal. I guess odd wave seals will come eventually.

I am much happier about the choice of bonus units this time. The free one isn't nearly as annoying as the previous, and there are also several non-seasonal bonus units included.

Ok, I decided my team: Picnic Flora, Picnic Lukas, Picnic Leo and Faye. I believe this team will work greatly!

I gave Flora the Mirror Shot skill, so she will have more Atk and Res when initiating a combat, I am thinking to give Lukas Steady Stance toi make him even more defensive, Picnic Leo will keep his default skillset but I could give him Fierce Stance Seal, and I gave Faye Ardent Sacrifice and Renewal, so she will be a passive healer. Faye also has Guard Bow, so she will be pretty tanky against ranged foes.

Looking at that enemy Flora, I guess it's time to use Oboro more often with her new refine. Except for Est, now I realise I don't have a lot of blue armor slayers in my roster (well I guess their Silas. Maybe I should swap his weapon back for the TT, then I can run him with Leo).

I think I finally settled on a team. Initial team will be Alm, Ophelia, Soren and F!Grima (probably switched with W!Eirika before the 15.000 mark since her HM is almost maxed). 

Once I get the 5* Leo, it'll be a horse team of Hrid, Reinhardt, BurgerPrince!Leo and NY!Laevatein.

Edited by Nanima

Well, I was thinking of adding Leo to my team but I think I’ll just stick to Sonya to avoid having three EP units on my team.

So my team going into this TT will be Alm, Faye, Kliff, and Sonya. Might switch someone out depending on how much trouble Flora gives me.

My team is probably going to be 
Alm, Faye, Nohrzura, and Elise (for healing)

I know most of you guys use units not capped out (thankfully these aren't, elise/ nohrzura will be if they live long) but i just wanna make my life easier and get to top 1K relatively stress free and this means using my team that tends to survive (thus the maxed out units). funnily when I saw the trial units, i totally bypassed Alm and went I HAVE A FAYE!! - then it was like 2-3 beats "oh I also have alm"

(still wish he wasn't -atk (sob) )

I don't have a bonus unit so I'll have to train up the new Leo to run through this one. I've got some units near max HM so I'll fit him around them.

The Chill Atk seal is interesting, I could probably use that for my AR dark defence team. I'd like to get a Spd Tactics seal at some point.

1 hour ago, Zelgius said:

he Chill Atk seal is interesting, I could probably use that for my AR dark defence team. I'd like to get a Spd Tactics seal at some point.

I hope they release the remaining 2 Tactic skills soon. Looking forward to rest of the Chill skills as well.