Tempest Trials+: Taste of Spring!

We can run triple Chill Skills in some units:

• Lilina's Forblaze has Chill_Res_3.png Chill Res 3;
  • NY Fjorm's Kabura Ya has Chill_Spd_3.png Chill Spd 3;
  • NY Laegjarn's Wagasa has Chill%20Def%203.png Chill Def 3;
  • Klein's Argent Bow has Chill%20Def%203.png Chill Def 3 after refined.

Kabura and Wagasa are inheritable weapons. There are NY Hríd and Soren too, which their weapons have Chill_Atk_3.png Chill Atk 3, but the effects don't stack.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I updated the topic with the new information about the Tempest Trial:

• It was revealed the official name of this TT+: Taste of Spring;
  • Added the full list of Bonus Allies for this TT+;
  • Revealed two of the three Sacred Seals: 30px-Wind_Boost_1.png Wind Boost 1 and Chill_Atk_1.png Chill Atk 1;
  • The Blessing of this TT+ is a latest?cb=20181224023229 Dark Blessing;
  • Added TT reward stats at Lv40 and skills;
  • Added the Final Map, Boss stats and skills.

OH MY GOD! I am so giving Klein that Chill Attack seal so he can ruin three stats at once! Leo is a pretty disappointing TT reward and the other two seals don't do much for me, but that alone makes this one worth it.

Picnic Leo play style is very similar to Lugh. Lugh has Distant Def on his weapon, and Mirror Stance as A-Skill, while Leo has Mirror Stance on the weapon and Distant Def as A-Skill.

In my opinion, Picnic Leo is a good F2P unit. Not the best one, but far from being the worst one. He is pretty useful.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Picnic Leo play style is very similar to Lugh. Lugh has Distant Def on his weapon, and Mirror Stance as A-Skill, while Leo has Mirror Stance on the weapon and Distant Def as A-Skill.

In my opinion, Picnic Leo is a good F2P unit. Not the best one, but far from being the worst one. He is pretty useful.

Kitwise, yeah, but statwise less so. Leo is a completely EP focused unit that can function as a decent mixed tank. Lugh has the offensive stats of a PP nuke but with enough res to be a solid magic wall on EP.

Personally, my disappointment is more that Leo just isn't all that exciting of a character for a TT reward IMO, especially given he already had an alt. As a unit, he's decent enough and at least has a somewhat interesting kit unlike Haar.

Edited by bottlegnomes

I managed to pull a +Attack/-Speed Faye with 5 orbs (sometimes YOLO summoning works, but I do have 80+ orbs), gave her Guard Bow+ and that 5 star Leo is going to have a bad time when I get him (I'm keeping the 4 star version). I happy that he isn't my only bonus unit.

23 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

hmmm.

I'll keep the 5* one (per usual), but i actually might kill the 4* one for Robin. (I am probably never getting a Rahjat so i was building a budget one with Robin).

I updated the topic with the final informations, likle the final Seal to be officially revealed and the score for each Seal.

The maps aren't bad for this TT+, but the final one can be a little annoying, depending the armored foe next to Flora. In my 2nd run, Idunn was the random Armored unit adjacent to Flora, and I wasn't able to defeat her with my first team, needing to use my 2nd team. If Idunn decides to appear more often, I will need to add a dragon or armor killer on my 1st team.

The team I am using is: Picnic Flora, Picnic Lukas, L!Azura and OG Loki. I am thinking to add Picnic Leo once I got his 5-Stars version.

16 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

I caved and pulled for Flora and a Genny tagged along so the roster will be updated as follows: SfP!Flora, Micaiah, BB!Marth, and SfP!Genny. I was going to go with Hardin for the blue slot but then I remembered the boss is Flora and Micaiah comes with Guard so she's the perfect answer to Bold Fighter when paired with the QR seal.

I like how well my current team works together such that Leo might not get used this TT despite being a bonus unit.

Edited by Flying Shogi

11 minutes ago, Zelgius said:

My auto team are struggling against Flora at the end, tough boss.

I also got the flowers from Leo, now Walhart is my first unit to max with flowers.

Playing the paralogue make me realize the need for a unit to check Flora. Bold Fighter is too dangerous to be left alone.

Edited by Flying Shogi

Welp, Oboro can't oneshot Flora like I originally thought since my one isn't fas enough.

I resorted to just giving Silas his original weapon for the TT (extra move is great for quickly sniping her), and gave him Darting Blow to double Flora and ORKO her straight away.

Her spawning with Idunn by her side does get annoying though.

My initial team didn't quite work out as well as I thought. Even Ophelia with a constantly charged special isn't quite strong enough to punch through Flora's sky high res, so I switched her with my QR!Nowi. Now I can actually beat her with my first team 9 times out of 10. 

I'm only running Lunatic 7 with the boost on at the moment. Really struggling with the maps, but then my team is pretty cobbled together so I'm not complaining. I'm not keen on these maps, but I still feel they're better than the last ones. Really disliking Flora as the last enemy, though. She keeps murderising my poor Alm :(

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

How is Flora hitting my high Def units so hard? She has a physical weapon and no skills that allow her to hit Res or anything.

Flora's dagger allows if her resistance is higher than the enemy, reduces foe's attack/defense. At most it can it reduces 8 for both stats. Combined with her high res, high attack, and bold fighter she's a powerhouse. What I use to take her out is a fast blue unit before Flora can strike.

9 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Flora's dagger allows if her resistance is higher than the enemy, reduces foe's attack/defense. At most it can it reduces 8 for both stats. Combined with her high res, high attack, and bold fighter she's a powerhouse. What I use to take her out is a fast blue unit before Flora can strike.

The only fast blue units I have are mages. So I guess that means among my dozens of 5 star units, I don't have a single real counter for her. That's not cool at all. She's too OP.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

The only fast blue units I have are mages. So I guess that means among my dozens of 5 star units, I don't have a single real counter for her. That's not cool at all. She's too OP.

If you use a Armored Unit with Wary Fighter, or a unit with the skill Null Follow-Up, you can negate her Bold FIghter and she will only double your unit if her Spd is higher than your unit's Spd by 5, and since Flora has 28 Spd, isn't that hard to not get double by Spd.

It's too dangerous to bait her. Flora is a unit that you need to take her down in the player phase, where her Bold FIghter doesn't have effect, however she has Mirror Stance to boost her Atk and Res during Player Phase. Chill Atk and Chill Res may help you too, since I believe it's guaranteed that Flora will be the one with higher Atk and Res.

Maybe a unit like Est can be useful in this TT+, because Est can quad-attack thanks to Tacriangle Attk refine, and Est's Whitewing Spear is effective against Armored.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

If you use a Armored Unit with Wary Fighter, or a unit with the skill Null Follow-Up, you can negate her Bold FIghter and she will only double your unit if her Spd is higher than your unit's Spd by 5, and since Flora has 28 Spd, isn't that hard to not get double by Spd.

It's too dangerous to bait her. Flora is a unit that you need to take her down in the player phase, where her Bold FIghter doesn't have effect, however she has Mirror Stance to boost her Atk and Res during Player Phase. Chill Atk and Chill Res may help you too, since I believe it's guaranteed that Flora will be the one with higher Atk and Res.

Maybe a unit like Est can be useful in this TT+, because Est can quad-attack thanks to Tacriangle Attk refine, and Est's Whitewing Spear is effective against Armored.

I tried using picnic Lukas since he has Wary Fighter, but he still died after Flora reduced his HP to near nothing in one hit. You can't really attack her in player phase when she has allies right next to her waiting. The unit you take her out with will probably die to said allies.

Est to me is feathers and I despise her. I have 5 star Clair whose weapon also is effective against armors and it's effective against horses too. Can't I use her instead?

Flora goes down to Alm or Dancer Ryoma, so I haven't had any real issues with her~

Steeled myself to reach 15K for that 2nd Leo so I've merged him and ready to use Team Leo for the rest of the TT~

5 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I tried using picnic Lukas since he has Wary Fighter, but he still died after Flora reduced his HP to near nothing in one hit. You can't really attack her in player phase when she has allies right next to her waiting. The unit you take her out with will probably die to said allies.

Est to me is feathers and I despise her. I have 5 star Clair whose weapon also is effective against armors and it's effective against horses too. Can't I use her instead?

Yes. Clair will work perfectly fine, just give her Death Blow to increase her Atk. I tested some minutes ago my Est against her, and she did 65x2 damage against Flora. I just gave Est the Hone Flier buff so she could double Flora, because Est has 30 Spd. Clair will do just fine, and have a good Spd to double her easily. Then you can keep the Hit and Run skill on Clair, so she will be off range from the armored and flying foe, and then you use reposition on Clair to take her from the cavalry foe's range. Or you can do what I do: defeat the ranged infantry foe, and wait Flora gets near you.

I believe Clair will go very well against Idunn too, just in canse you got Idunn in the final map.