Tempest Trials+: Taste of Spring!

10 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Est to me is feathers and I despise her. I have 5 star Clair whose weapon also is effective against armors and it's effective against horses too. Can't I use her instead?

Clair would absolutely destroy Flora, and could even galeforce off her safely thanks to her flashing blade refine, presuming you run QP seal or hit something else first to drop to 4 cd or lower.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Flora goes down to Alm or Dancer Ryoma, so I haven't had any real issues with her~

Steeled myself to reach 15K for that 2nd Leo so I've merged him and ready to use Team Leo for the rest of the TT~

I do have Alm, and with +Atk too, so I guess he'd work if I did it right.

5 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yes. Clair will work perfectly fine, just give her Death Blow to increase her Atk. I tested some minutes ago my Est against her, and she did 65x2 damage against Flora. I just gave Est the Hone Flier buff so she could double Flora, because Est has 30 Spd. Clair will do just fine, and have a good Spd to double her easily. Then you can keep the Hit and Run skill on Clair, so she will be off range from the armored and flying foe, and then you use reposition on Clair to take her from the cavalry foe's range. Or you can do what I do: defeat the ranged infantry foe, and wait Flora gets near you.

I believe Clair will go very well against Idunn too, just in canse you got Idunn in the final map.

Okay, coolio. Idunn is a bitch, yeah. I think she's OP too. I can never hit her very hard and can rarely kill her because people raise her defenses so damn high so easily.

5 minutes ago, Azuni said:

Clair would absolutely destroy Flora, and could even galeforce off her safely thanks to her flashing blade refine, presuming you run QP seal or hit something else first to drop to 4 cd or lower.

I never gave my Clair Galeforce, but I definitely can consider that for the future. I've pulled a lot of Cordelias too, so I can technically make several Galeforce users. Only problem is the feather cost since Galeforce is 5 star only.

Edited by Anacybele

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, coolio. Idunn is a bitch, yeah. I think she's OP too. I can never hit her very hard and can rarely kill her because people raise her defenses so damn high so easily.

Great. Try to use Clair and then tell me later if she was able to do the job.

hcBlqq7.png

Leo Squad Assemble!~

Ryoma's clearly Xander in disguise

25 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I do have Alm, and with +Atk too, so I guess he'd work if I did it right.

Just Death Blow Quad, goes down in one round

44 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Just Death Blow Quad, goes down in one round

How do I make Alm able to quad her though? Other than Daggerbreaker which I don't have.

I am surprised how bulky Picnic Lukas is. I gave him Steady Stance 3 as A-Skill, so he can reach 52 def on enemy phase (56 with bonus stats), and I also gave him Warding Stance Seal, so Flora doesn't hurt him!

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

How do I make Alm able to quad her though? Other than Daggerbreaker which I don't have.

Darting Blow? Alm's base Spd is 30, so adding +6 from Darting Blow, being A-Skill or the Seal, and he will Quad Flora thanks to his refinement.

Flora is such an annoying boss. I only do half her health on Hard 5 with my F!Corrin, Alm has to take off windsweep to one round her and it often doesn't matter since I'm auto battling through and she one rounds him with her superior movement.

4 hours ago, Flying Shogi said:

Playing the paralogue make me realize the need for a unit to check Flora. Bold Fighter is too dangerous to be left alone.

Yeah, I ended up switching in my Garon to make the team more consistent. 

57 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

His refined Weapon

53 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Darting Blow? Alm's base Spd is 30, so adding +6 from Darting Blow, being A-Skill or the Seal, and he will Quad Flora thanks to his refinement.

Oh, okay. I have given him his refine, I must've just forgot about part of it.

18 minutes ago, silverserpent said:

Just need that 4th Leo that flies. Then you'll have Tactical!Leo Emblem. 

He clearly needs to be an armor, so he can be effective in more modes! :P:

Currently using that random neutral Alm I pulled way back when.  His buddies are Young Azura, Blue Corrin in a dress, and Ethlyn.

Corrin's surprisingly tanky thanks to being +Def.  Since he's -Atk, he can't quite one-shot Flora.  I think a couple of Drive skills and Darting Blow for Corrin's S slot should do it.  Alm randomly runs into things and they die.  Ethyln makes Corrin a better tank.  Azura's trying to get SP for herself.

I tackle every TT the same these days (and by that I mean for the past several months), by doing the level 35 set twice with the bonuses, and then just spending the rest of my stamina bar on the level 30 set - all on autobattle of course. If I'm particularly idle on a given day I might go back later in the day and spend the second bar once it's recharged.

Happy for the final boss to be physical damage this time around because sometimes mage bosses murderise my core of Tiki and Nowi, both +10. Otherwise they just counterkill all the things with the help of a weaponless healer (Towel Sakura at the moment) and the fourth slot is just some cheerleader - Alm this time since besides the level 1 Picnic Leo, he's all I've got.

He doesn't do much, but at least can soak some damage since he's a budget medic build from back when I first got him. I don't think I've used him for at least a year, and I only just noticed today that I never even taught him his default Draconic Aura. Then I proceeded to do nothing about it because it makes no difference, and he'll go back into his box after this TT is over. Poor guy, but there's no scenario where I'd use him over Legendary Marth, who himself is simply an AA hard counter.

Since the banner had Valentian/Fates characters I figured I put half and half on my TT team with Alm, Kliff, Elise and Picnic Leo. Feels great to use a team of characters I actually like and not be forced to use characters like S!Loki just I didn't feel like being force to pull on seasonal banners.

So my usual auto-battle strategy of "three healer nukes and a dancer" is completely ruined by Flora, so follow-up strategy is "Picnic Genny, Distant Def 4 + Guard Bow Faye, and +10 Alm and Kliff". And the end result is... Genny is a goddam moron who keeps running face-first into battle and getting killed before the final map of Lunatic Lv35, but the other 3 somehow make it through 85% of the time.

I swear, if it didn't cut into the Speed rank I'd take her weapon off... well whatever, already got the three seals and 5* Picnic Leo.

1 hour ago, silverserpent said:

Just need that 4th Leo that flies. Then you'll have Tactical!Leo Emblem. 

Praying he gets some kinda of Flying or Armor alt, don't ruin my Tactics dreams, IS~

4 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Praying he gets some kinda of Flying or Armor alt, don't ruin my Tactics dreams, IS~

He could get another Infantry Alt and the Tactics still would work. I mean, he knows how to use his legs, different from Camilla...

12 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

*weeps at how incredibly unbalanced Takumi Emblem is* No, share my pain, dammit! /s

In all seriousness, I am certain they are eventually going to give him a King alt, where the chances of him being flying (Dark Flier) or armoured should be pretty high. Though I am also suspecting he'll be red yet again..

Edited by Nanima

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

He could get another Infantry Alt and the Tactics still would work. I mean, he knows how to use his legs, different from Camilla...

Yeah, I just want Flying or Armor because it's cooler and armor inevitably means he can at least abuse Fighter Skills and pretend to be good

1 hour ago, Nanima said:

*weeps at how incredibly unbalanced Takumi Emblem is* No, share my pain, dammit! /s

In all seriousness, I am certain they are eventually going to give him a King alt, where the chances of him being flying (Dark Flier) or armoured should be pretty high. Though I am also suspecting he'll be red yet again..

Takumi Emblem was done so wrong, where is Hone Infantry already, IS?

I feel if he gets a King alt he'll just be a Red Sword Cav. I actually fear his Mov Type more than his color, OTL, I've already accepted the Sword is inevitable

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Xander Emblem is the best one for a tactcal team. Four Xander, 2 Cavalry and 2 Infantry, each one being a different color. Too bad no mage Xander.

I'm envious of Xander Emblem, especially with them all being a different color. Shame I don't see it used very often since no one wants to be seen with a Spring Xander

Using Cavalry Emblem for this Tempest Trial.

I am running Valentine Titania (Base Kit + Hone Cavalry & ATK/SPD Bond 3 seal), Finn (Harmonic Lance+, Luna and Double Brazen - ATK/SPD & ATK/DEF), Cecilia (+SPD/-RES with Darting Blow Bladetome set) and Picnic Genny (Base Kit with ATK/DEF Bond 3 + ATK/DEF+2 seal because the +3 ATK seal is in use by someone else).

Will replace Cecilia with Leo soon so I can amuse myself watching enemies getting defeated by a wave of subway sandwiches.

I will end my first day of this Tempest Trial with a score above 20k. I learned how to deal with Flora, so now she isn't a issue for me. The final is not that hard anymore.

I am using Picnic Flora on my team, and I am really enjoying it. Maybe I start to invest on Winter Cecilia after I finish my Aversa.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Do not utter such blasphemous drivel! I've already put in multiple feedback requests for a flying!Leo. Just pray he isn't red. Takumi got so much shit for that, it was cruel to him. All colorless. He doesn't appreciate the color-coordinating with his hair, dammit! That's Oboro's domain.