Explain your avatar

Avatar: It was Sara Valestein or Loewe, and the votes fell in favor of Sara.  Hence why it's her (and will probably stay that way, unless CS3/4 change my mind).

Title: The previous one ("Lost in daydreams, as the cherry blossoms fall") is an insanely obscure reference (no, I'm not saying what it is).  The current one is a homage to a certain TRS Let's Play.

Mine is, and will likely always be, my favorite image splice I've made for my friend group's D&D campaign. His name is Yeoman the Yeoman, and he fights with a yo-yo. His hair is really similar to mine in real life: very unkempt and way too long for my own good. He's most definitely the most work I've ever put into a D&D character; I am a huge backstory-buff so I love to write as much as possible to make my characters feel more real. He's very loosely based on many of my own qualities, but all of them are exaggerated to the extreme.

For clarification, it is Dieck/Deke's head on Caellach's body, and I drew the extra messy hair in Google Paint.

Edited by KevinskyHaaz

I'm almost always Bill Cipher, because it drew a lot of attention and conversation around 2 years ago when I first used him. And, he works. Not much else of a story about him.

Other than Bill, I have a couple other characters or so that I use on Discord and here, most notably Monika (from Doki Doki) and Nihilego. Those two I have also sold my soul to are a neat character whom I find interesting (Monika) and a creepy jellyfish that interests me psychologically.

If I'm not any of those guys, it's usually a character from a game/anime/etc. that I recently finished/am obsessed with at the moment and I liked the character and wish to spread knowledge of the work.

I'm reading through Edgar Rice Burrough's Barsoom series and I wanted to present a picture that represents one of the most famous 'isekai' (hero is transported to another world) series of all time. 

My original avi was this guy:

latest?cb=20111121030100

The Anguished One of Devil Survivor 2. A non-human individual who is a minion of the main villain, but has drifted away in doubt from serving it. Long ago, he took an interest in primitive humanity, giving them fire and culture to progress their development, which he watched from afar. He loves humanity, and against the big bad and others' wishes, tries to ensure humanity survives, with its boundless potentials free to be realized. His humanist love, his existential yearnings, his eternity of observing humans in their history, what isn't there for me to love?

My second avi was The Legend of Zelda's Farore, the Oracle of Secrets.

Farore OOX.png

I always found her sprite cool as a kid. And whilst she of no importance due to Capcom slashing the Oracle trio to a duo, I liked her as the character in the Maku Trees passing passwords and Linked Game items and upgrades back and forth. She is an observer, so I counted her as fitting my username on those grounds, even if she isn't interdimensional, I'll just pretend that due to looking the same, the interiors of the Maku Trees is the same place accessed through two different dimensional rifts.

My third avi, changed for Halloween, as a minor boss monster called Gnosis (because this was made between Xenosaga Episodes 1 & 2) from Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean. It's very interdimensional, since half or who knows how much of it is actually in another dimension.

Image result for baten kaitos gnosis

My fourth and current is Lippti from Radiant Historia, the old DS artwork to be precise, not the 3DS redesigns. She and her twin brother Teo are the guardians of Historia, the place outside of the various timelines which the hero Stocke goes to whenever he needs to travel to another world or time within one. They can provide him with advice and explain how the White Chronicle he wields works, but cannot directly guide him without being magically punished for doing so. Thus they are interdimensional, and they observe. They are both cute and peaceful as well, and I do plan to swap to Teo eventually.

Image result for radiant historia lippti and teo

My avatar is my online persona: Bloom Lana

I use her in any games I play, her trademark features are her purple hair, teal eyes, and light brown skin town. She's a witch because I primarily play mages and occasionally clerics.

This image was drawn by a good friend of mine.

Icon (110).png