Children inherit their parents’ personal skills. How does this change your pairings?

Alastor15243

It would give huge support capabilities to any child of any Royal princess, that's for sure. Sakura, Hinoka, Elise, and Camilla all have pretty good personals, I think. Same goes for Ryoma, Xander and Takumi's kids, as hard as it is to admit for me. Kaden's would also be really good for anyone seeing a lot of combat and thus needing more healing than the average joe, since it also heals your healer if they ever happened to get injured. Felicia's or Jakob's for anyone supporting with Corrin, if you're into that. Beruka's would be really cool for folks like Nina or Midori, who use bows in their standard classes, or any designated Archer killer you might want to employ. Mitama with Azama's personal would be evil, especially if Rinkah is her mother and you can get both Counter skills on her (mainly for My Castle situations, though).

As has already been mentioned, Kana wouldn't be down a skill if s/he's not using Dragonstones, either, which would be amazing (imagine an offensively oriented Kana with Nyx', Beruka's, Hana's, Selkie's, Rinkah's or Leo's personal skills). Dwyer would be in the same boat, but I don't give a crap about that guy, honestly.
I'm with Shadow Mir, though: I could do without Arthur's personal on pretty much anyone, honestly. Same with Selena, actually. I never found much use for hers, since most enemies would die to a crit, anyway.

As for the question of the topic itself, I don't think much would change in terms of actual pairings I used to do, though. In fact, I think some of them would be even better now.

4 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Same with Selena, actually. I never found much use for hers, since most enemies would die to a crit, anyway.

I have literally never even seen her personal activate. It's the most ridiculous thing. It's practically a logic puzzle conceiving of situations where it would be useful. You would need ridiculously bulky ninjas with Inevitable End, enemies you need that much firepower to kill before they can counterattack.

17 hours ago, Alastor15243 said:

I have literally never even seen her personal activate. It's the most ridiculous thing. It's practically a logic puzzle conceiving of situations where it would be useful. You would need ridiculously bulky ninjas with Inevitable End, enemies you need that much firepower to kill before they can counterattack.

Exactly my line of thought.