It is April, 20! I cannot wait for Lucina (a.k.a. cannabis, marijuana, pot, weed, etc.) to be legal for general consumption.

XRay

It is Lucina Day!

From what I read online, Thailand is really strict on drugs, so I do not dare to seek a dealer out. It is legal medically, but I do not think it is legal for general consumption. Plus, I am leaving today, and I do not want to delay my flight home just because I am lit on Lucina.

Back home, Lucina is legal in California but illegal in the United States. Basically it means that while Chrom's local Shepherds will be okay with you partying with Lucina, the Ylissean Pegasus Knights will hunt you down like an animal for fraternizing with royalty. Although if you are light skinned like Ylliseans, you will likely just get light slap on the wrist, but if you are a Plegian from across the border or a dark skinned Feroxi, you will probably rot in prison.

What are you stances on Lucina? Have you ever voted about it? What are your local politicians doing about it?

For those of you who are not Lucina or Awakening fans and are wondering why I am calling weed as Lucina, it is because Lucina's birthday coincides with Weed Day.

40 minutes ago, XRay said:

For those of you who are not Lucina or Awakening fans and are wondering why I am calling weed as Lucina, it is because Lucina's birthday coincides with Weed Day.

With the exception of Morgan, all of the (Awakening) children are born on the Japanese release date of a Fire Emblem game.

Character Birthday Game
Lucina 20th April Dark Dragon and Sword of Light
Path of Radiance

So in other words, 4/20 is also the entire Fire Emblem franchise's birthday!

And this explains why Lehran's Medallion emits a glow that looks like flames and smoke, although it has the opposite effects of cannabis.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

36 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

With the exception of Morgan, all of the (Awakening) children are born on the Japanese release date of a Fire Emblem game.

Character Birthday Game
Lucina 20th April Dark Dragon and Sword of Light
Path of Radiance

So in other words, 4/20 is also the entire Fire Emblem franchise's birthday!

And this explains why Lehran's Medallion emits a glow that looks like flames and smoke, although it has the opposite effects of cannabis.

Nice. I like how Lucina's birthday coincides with the first game since she impersonates Marth.

29 minutes ago, Dragoncat said:

Image result for stoner lucina

Lucina getting high off of Lucina on Lucina Day which is also Lucina's birthday.

My stance is that you can either have a serious discussion about it, or keep it to yourself.  And if you need to resort to tactics like this, you're in no position for a serious discussion.