Most Wanted Sacred Seals

kirauza343

Sacred Seals have been a great addition to the game and we’ve gotten access to some unique builds thanks to them. What are some of the skills you want to see as skills?

Personally I want Atk and Spd tactic to finish off the tactic seals (especially with how hard Spd tactic is to get otherwise) and more of the bond seals, but I’d really love to mess around with a Guard seal. It’s a good skill but I have a hard time justifying it as a b-slot skill with things like Quick Riposte or Desperation as competition. I feel like it would be more useful as a Sacred Seal, like how Distant Defense and Close Defense are arguably better as seals than a-slot skills. 

What about y’all?

Death Blow so Eliwood can ascend to the Death Blow 10 memes. But really I would like to see Steady Stance 3 and Atk/Res Bond 3 to round those skills out. Infantry Pulse would be nice too so I have the skill on other units without sacrificing Marisa plus the majority of units prefer to have a different c-slot skill. Personally would like Brazen Atk/Spd 3 to come so that my Celica plus 3 dancers Abyssal map clears become even easier but I wouldn't be surprised if that seal doesn't come out anytime soon.

I'd love to see G Duel Infantry and their ilk as seals.  It probably won't spice up the arena pool that much, but I'd totally use them!

@kirauza343 Why would you want a Guard seal when you could have Steady Stance 4? :D: They might have Renewal 4 out before they make a Renewal 3 seal. (Hone Attack 4 could make an interesting seal, but I guess everyone would just put it on Legendary Azura...)

14 minutes ago, eclipse said:

I'd love to see G Duel Infantry and their ilk as seals.  It probably won't spice up the arena pool that much, but I'd totally use them!

That would definitely change some Arena tiers. I personally would really like using my favorites. They'd probably never release cavalry ones though. Then again, Reinhardt and Bow Lyn wouldn't be as dangerous with +5 HP A skills. They will probably start releasing these current ones as seals after introducing the +5 attack dual skills... :P:

40 minutes ago, eclipse said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic but I started playing Trails of Cold Steel and now I recognize the character in your pic.

ANYWAY I would like to see some skills rounded out, like the Brazen skills. I'd also like a Guard seal, just to free up the B slot for certain units that can actually use Guard effectively.

Distant and Close counter. 

We all know its time for IS to introduce Distant Counter 2 with built in Quick Riposte and Close Counter 2 with built in Null-Follow up

On a more serious note:

Renewal

Guard

Cancel Affinity

Shield Pulse

Edited by Hilda

3 minutes ago, Hilda said:

Distant and Close counter. 

We all know its time for IS to introduce Distant Counter 2 with built in Quick Riposte and Close Counter 2 with built in Null-Follow up

This is disgusting. I love it!

When can we upgrade them to tier 4, IntSys? Nino needs her Distant Def 7

Realistically, though? Swift Sparrow. I'll also echo Speed Tactic. A straight-up Null C-Disrupt seal would also be nice (for Nino again).

I still want Guard and Shield Pulse. Dull Close and Dull Ranged would be nice, too. As would Svalinn Shield and Grani's Shield.

Also Phantom Res and Phantom HP.

24 minutes ago, Tree said:

Why would you want a Guard seal when you could have Steady Stance 4?

Because Distant Counter and Distant Def 4 exist.

35 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

This has absolutely nothing to do with the topic but I started playing Trails of Cold Steel and now I recognize the character in your pic.

Still nothing to do with the topic but excellent choice 

As for seals, we should get TA3 as a seal, spd tactic and the blow skills also chills and links would be nice as seals 

Swift Sparrow and Sturdy Stance are my most wanted, I'd say. If I could put a Sturdy Stance seal on my favorite tanks Freddy and Silas, then I could put Distant Counter for their A skills if I ever get fodder and give them more options for harder maps. They can't take many hits from magic, but it'd be useful for when I have to have them tank bows and daggers. And even then, some horse buffs do allow them to survive some magic hits.

Swift Sparrow would be handy on a lot of my player phase nukes since the skill itself is only available on 5 star units.

I do agree with those saying Death Blow would be nice though. Heck, Distant Counter would be as well, but that's probably never going to be a seal. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Desperation

Renewal

Wings of Mercy/Escape Route

Deathblow

Speed Tactic

All the breaker skills

Most of these will remain pipe dreams though.

12 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I always thought eclipse's avatar was Ethlyn.

12 hours ago, Ice Dragon said:

Because Distant Counter and Distant Def 4 exist.

Of course those would be awesome seals too. :): If Steady Stance 4 were available as a seal, a Guard seal could still be useful since seals are only on one unit at a time.

Edited by Tree

5 minutes ago, Tree said:

If Steady Stance 4 were available as a seal, a Guard seal could still be useful since seals are only on one unit at a time.

Speaking of Sacred Seals only being usable on one unit at a time, I'd also like to have Initiate Quick Riposte, Squad Ace Quick Riposte, and some other Quick-Riposte-with-a-different-name.

On the wishful dreaming side of things, I want the same for Vengeful Fighter, Bold Fighter, and Special Fighter. And 6 different versions of Flier Formation.

21 hours ago, Humanoid said:

Embla's Ward

That and Múspellflame! At least let us use it in PvE modes.

There is a LOT of Sacred Seals I want, and it is hard to decide.

I guess my top priorities would be quality of life Sacred Seals: Valors, Live for Honor/Bounty, Duels.

A slot skills would be next, preferably in their tier 4 state: Fury, Swift Sparrow, Life and Death, Brazen Atk/Spd, Atk/Spd Push, Atk/Spd Solo, Death Blow, Sturdy Impact, Mirror Impact, Distant Counter, Close Counter, Stat Breaths, Stances, Bonds, Shields, Triangle Adept, Distant Def, Close Def, Fort. Def/Res.

B slot skills would be after that: Dazzling Staff, Wrathful Staff, Special Spiral, Wrath, Shield Pulse, Fighters, Breakers, Desperation, Guard, Dulls, Mystic Boost, Chills, Sabotages.

C slot skills are last in terms of priority, but I still want a lot of them, and also preferably in their Tier 4 states too: Hones/Fortifies, Hone/Fortify Movement, Goad/Ward Movement, Tactics, Smokes, Waves, Armor March, Flier Guidance, Infantry buffs.

I probably just listed every skill.

Edited by XRay

PLEASE MAKE A 2x SP SEAL!!! Literally just a seal that gives 2x SP to the unit holding it I would appreciate that so much its like the top of my feh wishlist

edit: Honestly it's kind of pointless to list actual ABC skills because the wishlist is literally any of them that are good

Edited by Sher