FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a solid chance they'll keep tying all of this to Famitsu, and it would make more sense if Famitsu focused on one house at a time... to me anyway.

... which is somewhat unfortunate because, as much as I do care about the characters, I'd like answers for many gameplay related questions as well.

21 minutes ago, Cysx said:

There's a solid chance they'll keep tying all of this to Famitsu, and it would make more sense if Famitsu focused on one house at a time... to me anyway.

... which is somewhat unfortunate because, as much as I do care about the characters, I'd like answers for many gameplay related questions as well.

That's what I was thinking too.

Sounds boring but also plausible.

30 minutes ago, Chitsuuki said:

If it's Black Eagles this week..

So the next one is Ferdinand if we follow this list or maybe I'm totally wrong but it's fun to guess who will be next.

z_5cbf0e971927a.jpg

Yeah. I think this might be the order if they don't decide to do a male-female-male-etc rotation.

I'd like it though, if Ferdinand would be next.

If they're doing the house to house route, I think they'll introduce characters that are nobles first. So characters that have titles like 'House of _____' similar to Hubert. (Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think commoners will have those titles).

I'd assume that characters that have closer relationships/history with the lords will also be given priority first. I've got a feeling that Blondie will be closest to Dimitri from Blue Lions and Hilda for Claude from Golden Deer.  

Edited by zuibangde

I mean I can see Dorothea coming from wealthy family of merchants(from her jewelry) despite being a commoner. But I guess they can do something like that Petra is possible to be next(more a personal want nothing really do to with her being part of his intro since she has a separate one) but we'll see through this week.

Hubert gives me suspicious traitorous vibes though I hope in a support or something that gets mentioned because seriously lol.

Edited by Regal Edelgard Axe Master

2 hours ago, Chitsuuki said:

If it's Black Eagles this week..

So the next one is Ferdinand if we follow this list or maybe I'm totally wrong but it's fun to guess who will be next.

z_5cbf0e971927a.jpg

I know we're talking about something else but I'm surprised to see Edelgard with an E in magic but D in armor. 

Heavy armor mage Edelgard and her legion of dragon riding boxers. 

Thanks for the translations!

It's nice we've started moving to the "minor" characters now. I do wonder who's next... another Black Eagle or someone from a different house?

23 minutes ago, VincentASM said:

Thanks for the translations!

It's nice we've started moving to the "minor" characters now. I do wonder who's next... another Black Eagle or someone from a different house?

It'll either be one Black Eagle for the rest of the week so we get them all done by the start of next week or we do Eagle - Lion - Deer on rotation.

Didn't think Hubert would be the "loyal servant" type, but I don't mind ^_^ Even though his looks might tell people otherwise, but I think he's going to be a sweetie.

So by last week in May we'll very likely get intros for all(current) members of each house that leads to who's next after I'm guessing Anna, the very hawt teacher lady, old teacher dude, the green hair guy next to Rhea and the tan blonde lady from the recent trailer. I don't know if they'll show the scar bearded old guy or the white hair evil looking guy since it could be very spoilerish who their identities are anyone never before seen would be very hype!

1 minute ago, IEatLasers said:

Usually FE gives you large amounts of characters with many classes

Since the 8 students are so customizable...it seems likely that we only get 9 units this game. 

One can always hope for transfer students. But i dont mind since i dont play classic, shame for those who do though.

1 hour ago, kratoscar2008 said:

One can always hope for transfer students. But i dont mind since i dont play classic, shame for those who do though.

I only play classic but even aside, I just prefer large armies! Idk why it feels awesome to have 30 people to pick from 

1 hour ago, IEatLasers said:

Usually FE gives you large amounts of characters with many classes

Since the 8 students are so customizable...it seems likely that we only get 9 units this game. 

I highly doubt Byleth+8 students from chosen house are the only unit we'll get. I'm sure we'll get units beyond them that have fixed classes like the two teachers we have seen thus far. 

I dont think that is all we will get. We havent seen anything outside the school and we know that some content will definitely be outside of that, if the cutscenes alone are anything to go by. Meaning we probably have recruits outside of the school we get. Plus whatever teachers and other staff.

We know of at least two other teachers who I would imagine would join and also that woman with the fire sword seen for like two seconds in I believe it was the E3 trailer who I feel is likely to join too but idk. There is also that guy seen with Rhea and in the calendar for the LE who I also feel with joy. I doubt IS would restrict us to 9 units.

Edited by ΔZZ

Hubert looks really suspicious. Like, he might as well have a sign over his head saying "i'm a traitor". He's probably the most antagonist looking person we've seen so far (well aside from whipsword guy).

Guest Lae
3 hours ago, Regal Edelgard Axe Master said:

So by last week in May we'll very likely get intros for all(current) members of each house that leads to who's next after I'm guessing Anna, the very hawt teacher lady, old teacher dude, the green hair guy next to Rhea and the tan blonde lady from the recent trailer. I don't know if they'll show the scar bearded old guy or the white hair evil looking guy since it could be very spoilerish who their identities are anyone never before seen would be very hype!

Honestly I'm expecting this as well