FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

1 minute ago, Mysterique Sign said:

Okay, this has little to do with it, but i'm reassured to hear that the school bgm will not be as repetitive as I was led to believe.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bio:

[Black Eagles] Ferdinand (CV: Ban Taito)
The eldest son of the Aegir Dukedom, the family that passes down the position of prime minister in the capital. He is very proud of his family's status as high class nobility. He's very confident and hates losing. When it comes to Princess Edelgard, her exceptional abilities brew competitiveness in himself.

Second picture:

"As nobility, backing down after being insulted is to bring shame to oneself... Now, follow me!"

Convo:

"My name is Ferdinand von Aegir. I am the eldest son of the proud House of Aegir, an authority in the empire. If you are to join our class, I shall be counting on you."

8 minutes ago, User name said:

Regardless of leaks credibility, i think we can make a an assumption, that Ferdinand and Sylvain will be a Red and Green cavs of TH.

But neither of their color schemes are green?

He's up on the official site too, as is Hanneman. Interestingly Hanneman came with a last name, and they added Manuela's while they were at it, so I guess they get treated like real people after all.

Actually transliterating them to English is kind of annoying given the different possible spellings, but my best guesses are "Hanneman von Esser" and "Manuela Casagranda."

3 minutes ago, Jakalak said:

But neither of their color schemes are green?

They do have uniforms on, and hey Ferdinand is part of  Adrestian Empire, and what color is the empire?

Thats right! Its red!

Coincidence? I think not.

2 minutes ago, egobarrier said:

He's up on the official site too, as is Hanneman. Interestingly Hanneman came with a last name, and they added Manuela's while they were at it, so I guess they get treated like real people after all.

Actually transliterating them to English is kind of annoying given the different possible spellings, but my best guesses are "Hanneman von Esser" and "Manuela Casagranda."

Hanneman's seems to be "Essa", but I guess it can be written various ways. I agree with yours for Manuela.

I’ve been waiting for Ferdinand’s information as he was one of the male characters I was most interested in. I always had a weakness for cavaliers and he definitely looks like one (he was also shown with a D rank in horse riding as well).

His personality and voice remind me of Innes which is a plus, he’s just more vocal about his zealousness lol

4 minutes ago, berriicoco said:

I’ve been waiting for Ferdinand’s information as he was one of the male characters I was most interested in. I always had a weakness for cavaliers and he definitely looks like one (he was also shown with a D rank in horse riding as well).

His personality and voice remind me of Innes which is a plus, he’s just more vocal about his zealousness lol

Hopefully his one-sided rivalty with Edelgard wont end like Alm/Berkut did lol

@SatsumaFSoysoy Thanks for the translations.

Man, I fear for Ferdinands character to go in the wrong direction...

I love his handsome looks but his japanese voice is just not my cup of tea. So hopefully he will have a fine voice in English.

If his character is proud but noble and lovable in the weirdest ways, he will stay my husbando. Otherwise I will just play a game without husbando material. Less fun but works out too.

12 minutes ago, User name said:

They do have uniforms on, and hey Ferdinand is part of  Adrestian Empire, and what color is the empire?

Thats right! Its red!

Coincidence? I think not.

By this logic Sylvain is still not the green cavalier.

Glad Manuela has last name!? was very strange she didn't had it from the start and it's great. As for the "leak" I could easily guess he'd have a rivalry tbh he looks the type to and they did get the Claude retainer thing completely wrong so either lots of fake stuff to cover the very small true things or just a lucky guess. I guess Saturday we'll see since we're likely getting someone new if I had to guess it'll be a Knight of Seiros character since we have yet got someone after Jeralt maybe the Blonde Lady is next and if her name and nickname matches the leaks then it'll peak my interest. You got a point @LalaPonythat probably what it is since again they already got a detail wrong and getting info on names is easy but we'll see very soon.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

He's a lot more aggressive than I thought he would be, he does sound a bit like Innes: very proud and intense. The description of his family is rather suspicious too, and it makes me wonder if they're not plotting something against the imperial family.

Maybe we're getting the rivals this week? That would be neat :)

1 minute ago, User name said:

Alright alright, its Red/Blue cavs now!

Maybe like Lukas and Python then? I always liked those two better than Forsyth.

Btw...sorry if my reply sounded harsh...it wasn't my intention...in case you read it like that. ?

6 minutes ago, User name said:

Hopefully his one-sided rivalty with Edelgard wont end like Alm/Berkut did lol

Oh boy that would be something, though I wonder whether Edelgard even acknowledges him lol

Ferdinand's design always struck me as the most stereotypically "noble" of the cast, and his bio does nothing to dissuade me from that opinion. Which isn't necessarily an issue, but it's as much a balancing act as any trait we've seen. I know I've been annoyed by stereotypical nobles in other franchises, so I hope they steer him well since I like his design the most among the male eagles.

7 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Hanneman's seems to be "Essa", but I guess it can be written various ways. I agree with yours for Manuela.

Yeah, no way to be sure for now, I mainly went with "Esser" due to https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ヘルマン・エッサー

3 minutes ago, DuckPhoenix said:

Maybe like Lukas and Python then? I always liked those two better than Forsyth.

Btw...sorry if my reply sounded harsh...it wasn't my intention...in case you read it like that. ?

No no i knew you weren't harsh, i was just fooling around lol

And yeah blue/red could also work, like Lorentz cav colors are purple, but Golden deer is well gold.

Now that Blue Lions is next I'm 100% certain we're getting a female reveal since we have yet gotten a female reveal from that side I personally want Mercedes but it might be the other 2 I'm interested in Ingrid if she's next since she is the most unknown since shown.

Edited by Dorothea Joestar Arnold

3 minutes ago, egobarrier said:

Ferdinand's design always struck me as the most stereotypically "noble" of the cast, and his bio does nothing to dissuade me from that opinion. Which isn't necessarily an issue, but it's as much a balancing act as any trait we've seen. I know I've been annoyed by stereotypical nobles in other franchises, so I hope they steer him well since I like his design the most among the male eagles.

Yeah, no way to be sure for now, I mainly went with "Esser" due to https://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ヘルマン・エッサー

Hm, fair enough.

9 minutes ago, SushiCat said:

He's a lot more aggressive than I thought he would be, he does sound a bit like Innes: very proud and intense. The description of his family is rather suspicious too, and it makes me wonder if they're not plotting something against the imperial family.

Maybe we're getting the rivals this week? That would be neat :)

Wouldn't he be the prime suspect if something happened to Edelgard while in the academy? Also we don't know if Edelgard has other siblings.

5 minutes ago, berriicoco said:

Oh boy that would be something, though I wonder whether Edelgard even acknowledges him lol

*exams scores are out*

Ferdinand:" Impossible! How can I noble of house Aegir be bested by someone like you! Who died and made YOU next in line for the throne! Answer ME!!!

Edelgard: "What? There was a competition? Oh my i had no idea ^_^..."

Ferdinand: AHHHHHHHH CURSE YOU Hræsvelgr! You made a powerful enemy today!