FE Twitter shows new Anna design, some footage (& on-going character profiles)

Jedi

While I don't expect Nintendo Dream will have any new information, I'm still hoping for scans so I can get a higher-definition pic of those group shots. And there may be a few more new screenshots that could indirectly tell us some more information about the game.

Edited by Calico

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well like I said earlier they are gonna throw rapid fire information out at us  soon... ESPECIALLY at E3... unless they want to push the date back more.

So, guys, I'm looking at all the info we have on the teaching mechanics, and I noticed something.

All the teaching stuff talks about are skills, and abilities, and classes, but it doesn't directly mention stats like Strength, Defense, Speed, Skill, etc.

It never says that you can teach to raise growth rates or boost stats or anything like that.

3 minutes ago, Corrobin said:

So, guys, I'm looking at all the info we have on the teaching mechanics, and I noticed something.

All the teaching stuff talks about are skills, and abilities, and classes, but it doesn't directly mention stats like Strength, Defense, Speed, Skill, etc.

It never says that you can teach to raise growth rates or boost stats or anything like that.

Crests probably will affect growths, like the holy blood in FE4, not guaranteed tho. 

Okay,  by searching around the internet I managed to find a website that had the preview pages in a higher quality (thanks fujisan.co.jp), so I grabbed some better pics of the group pictures. It's probably the best we're going to get unless the screenshots are uploaded like with the Famitsu article. 

mVjDiyd.jpg

cG4PRSJ.jpg

Well we get a (slightly) better look at Lysithea and Marianne, at least.

And Marianne looks like Sad!Rinea, we have Depressed!Morgan, and now Rinea join in on the fun!

That what school does to you i guess lol

Edited by User name

Takin' all bets: who will today's character reveal be? I'm going with Mercedes

And while we're at it, who will be revealed in Famitsu? In addition to Mercedes, I'm going to go with Raphael or Lysithea, and that bishop guy we saw standing next to Rhea

Edited by Mysterique Sign

16 minutes ago, Mysterique Sign said:

I take your Mercie and raise: Annete

Bold prediction: it wont be a girl and it instead be Sylvain

Personally I’m hoping Ingrid, even tho I feel like she will actually be one of the last blue lions revealed

1 hour ago, Mysterique Sign said:

And while we're at it, who will be revealed in Famitsu? In addition to Mercedes, I'm going to go with Raphael or Lysithea, and that bishop guy we saw standing next to Rhea

Looks like you win!

5 minutes ago, ZaHiro86 said:

... should I...?

...Nah.
You can make the tweet show up directly, you know. Just copy the link in your browser's search bar, then copy it again, then paste it here.
Also Mercedes is adorable. Finally a good neutral portrait for her, too

Edited by Cysx

22 hours ago, Mysterique Sign said:

Mysterique takes the pot. :(:

Okay, this is interesting, if Google translate is anything to go by, she's a former noble but was raised as a commoner. She went to a mage academy in Wang(?) City and is older than the other students.

And it says "former imperial aristocrat, but lived as a commoner in the kingdom", so maybe she's originally from the Adrestian Empire but grew up in Faerghus?

Edited by Mysterique Sign

Based on the site her full name is Mercedes von  Martlitz. Her surname may be incorrect (since it is google translated) but I did some checking on the map and Martlitz isn’t a map location (Like Hubert’s surname) so she probably doesn’t have a crest.

9 minutes ago, egobarrier said:
I don't really care who posts it, but can we agree to wait until both tweets are up in the future?

Well, it worked out in the end, since your posts are back to back.

Edited by Cysx