Hello there!

Ares-Sama

Hello there,

So I'm a new dude here.

My name is Ares which originates from couple of years back playing Civ V with my friends, and mostly making war and destroying most things standing in my way, so a friend called me one time Ares the God of War (greek mythology) knowing that I was into the greek mythology and mythology in general, I've just sticked with it ever since.
I'm 22 Years old and I live in Switzerland. (no I'm not that rich, but wish to be ^^)
I'm quite shy and reserved when meeting new people, but I open up after I get to know you, getting quite talkative, to the point where I talk to much. (I think it'll happen on this post too^^")
For interests...I like working out, go out, eating, anime and of course gaming.
When it comes to gaming, I play everything and I'm usually good in the games I play. I played Overwatch competitively (prolevel) from the beta until mid 2017, where I quit playing prolevel because of other interests, but still play in kinda friendly tournaments, if that makes sense?  

So now FE story Time!

My first FE Game was FE 7, I've got it with a Gameboy advance for my Birthday. Even thogh I didn't understand the Game at all, beeing 7 years old at the time, I loved the game. So I played the game with my Dad and he made me understand the Game by watching him play. From there I played every single FE from 7 - 11. Then 1 day in 2013 I stumbled across FE6 on the internet and played it. Then I researched a bit and found out there were even more FE Games...So I played them all and loved every single one of them. So to cut it short I played every FE main game there is until now. You could say that I'm a veteran.(I hope this doesn't sound cocky) (I play somewhere in between LTC and kinda "chilled" I guess?)

My Favorite FE?...whelp...
Storywise FE8
Gameplay can't tell (love and hate every FE to a certain degree)

my Favorite FE Character
When I was little it was Pent because...he killed the whole desert map for me...but now...Ishtar

My Waifu (yeah fav. char. is not my Waifu)
well...this is hard...Palla

Recently I got into FE GBA hacks and decided to make finally a acc. here ^^

ehm...whoops this was kinda "long"...oh well ^^ If you have any questions left or so, I'm here! ^^

Welcome to the Forest, Ares-sama!

1 hour ago, Ares-Sama said:

ehm...whoops this was kinda "long"...oh well ^^ If you have any questions left or so, I'm here! ^^

Well, I don't. You said everything.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!