Voting Gauntlet: Children's Day (April 30th)

Voting Gauntlet: Children's Day  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Tiki: Dragon Scion
    • Kana: Dragon Spawn
    • Lugh: Anima Child
    • Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall
    • Fae: Divine Dragon
    • Yune: Chaos Goddess
    • Nino: Pale Flower
    • Delthea: Free Spirit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/2019 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, colossus86 said:

rolling with Yune cuz i hate kids

6 minutes ago, Rosalina said:

I'm having (perfect) copies of Delthea and Yune, but I will support latter because I went with Delthea the last time and Yune with being +res should destroy.

Yay! Yune for the win! Can I have you on my friends list? My Friend Code is: 6868023387

Going with Tiki, because I adore her. Second 5* I ever got (alongside my first, Takumi who I rerolled for) and so very dear to my heart. I'm a bit worried that M!Kana's power, availability and game recency might make it difficult to win though.

After that my options are...limited. M!Kana is there and I do always have a backup 4* Fae, but if they lose I'll be out of bonus units for the finale.

Fae is one of the many reasons I love FE6, so Fae it is.

If Fae loses I'm hoping Delthea will win so I can join her, if not I will join Yune. Don't care about any of the others.

I usually go for the feathers but I'm going to play favorites this time and support Lugh. Too bad Fae is sharing a focus with SF!Nino or else I would have pulled for another copy since the rates are really good but I'm going to wait for another banner. 

Edited by Flying Shogi

I’m confused...they added the endurance bonus, only to increase the disadvantage bonus to +.2/hr, max 12x on the next gauntlet?

Anyway, I could join any character but Kana or Ylgr. No idea which.

yurius : Wonderful. Ishtar, take your seat with me in the mezzanine. And have your servants fetch us some diluted red wine and fine cheese. The show is about to start.

Well this is a cute VG, one with multiple candidates I'd be willing to support and have. But I think I'll do Lugh, then assuming he loses, Yune, or Child Tiki if I had her.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Yet again male Morgan gets the shaft. :/ And it's worse this time because the Morgans WERE BORN ON CHILDREN'S DAY. I get that the Morgans may be closer to 15 or 16, but Nino isn't that far from there either. Isn't she 14? I always felt the Morgans were 14 myself, tbh.

I'm just getting pretty annoyed now at how many gauntlets are going by that male Morgan would've fit in and either he gets replaced by his female self or there are no Morgans at all...

But this is still a neat theme, it celebrates my birthday! lol ...Well, not really, my birthday just happens to fall on Children's Day. :P But it's still cute. I'm going team Yune!

...why Flying Nino? Is this an excuse to make her be one of the focus units for the Childrens Day banners?

Well... I'll go Tiki to start this time round. Not sure who I'll follow when she loses, I'll just have to see how the gauntlet goes...

I'm starting with Tiki. If she falls, Yune is next. I'll figure something out if both of them drop out.

1 hour ago, LordFrigid said:

I’m confused...they added the endurance bonus, only to increase the disadvantage bonus to +.2/hr, max 12x on the next gauntlet?

I think they decided that the factor of 2 difference between teams during the final hour was too small and made the results too predictable, so they're upping it to 4.

I am going with Kana because I love him because he is cute (Fates horrid writing aside).  I would go Tiki or Nino after that when he loses.