Voting Gauntlet: Children's Day (April 30th)

Voting Gauntlet: Children's Day  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Tiki: Dragon Scion
    • Kana: Dragon Spawn
    • Lugh: Anima Child
    • Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall
    • Fae: Divine Dragon
    • Yune: Chaos Goddess
    • Nino: Pale Flower
    • Delthea: Free Spirit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/2019 at 02:59 AM

I was busy playing Pokemon, so I kinda forgot to vote. Oh well, I really didn't care too much about these characters, so Its no big deal. So I'll guess I go with Ylgr. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was struggling for time to do this round so my rank was pretty low, I should be able to do better in the next one though.

2 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Yune is also moving on, and onto to (presumably) a green tome flier grudge match with Nino.

Shout out to @Venmi for being (literally) the only one on my friend list who fielded a non-green +10 5* for the entire round. No seriously, thank you. I would've been stuck with three greens otherwise.

You can add me if you want, I'm fielding a colourless Loki.

Main: Yune saved me from bleeding out of AR Tier 20 from defense losses, so I'm joining her.

Alt: Fae lost. I blew 90 orbs for Tiki to show up, so I'm joining her. Used the SP bonus to use up some refining stones on her because I ran out of heroes to refine.

Edited by Chrom-ulent

Poor Lugh, he didn't deserve to lose against some OC. Tiki, go kick her ass.

Nino won so we're now up against Yune. I honestly wouldn't mind if we lost because I like Yune. I just hope I get more multiplier chances to use my flags, I only managed to use 800 flags on the first round.

Both boys lost. Oh well; at least Kana was pretty close to Tiki's score. Time to join Team Ylgr.

Goodness knows I needed the feathers from Lugh's side.  Was rather irritated during the last hour of that bracket, though.

Team Ylgr now, since I also have her.  Once again, I join the winner of this bracket, as Young Tiki was my first 5*.

...STILL same hell? Has it been like this all night while us eastern coast folks slept? And Yune is still behind too. I guess this means she's lost. Sad, she's way better than Nino...

23 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

...STILL same hell? Has it been like this all night while us eastern coast folks slept? And Yune is still behind too. I guess this means she's lost. Sad, she's way better than Nino...

No. You unfortunately just missed a Yune multiplier last hour. Also, that earlier same hell only lasted for three hours.

6 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

No. You unfortunately just missed a Yune multiplier last hour. Also, that earlier same hell only lasted for three hours.

Oh. Dang it. DX But I guess this means Yune might still have a chance to make the final round.

Edited by Anacybele

29 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Trying to find a green rando to get the last one for the quest is like looking for a haystack in a needle.

Wish I could lend you my two friends who still refuse to remove their green leads then. That’d also be a load off of my back as well.

36 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Trying to find a green rando to get the last one for the quest is like looking for a haystack in a needle.

If you need a green, I'm always running a +8 Michalis

Put 800 Flags/8 Ballots in Nino to get the most points out of it. This might be the last multiplier I'll be awake for after all. Ended up with a score of 2.525.600 and currently ranked 6, I'm sure that'll change by the end but that's the highest I've ever been at any point in a VG.

Now I'll have 200 flags left that I'll either use if we get another multiplier or I'll just take them with me to the final round.

...Yune really is losing. Real sad. I hope Tiki wins her round or I'm stuck having to choose between Saria-wannabe or boring Nifl loli. :/