Voting Gauntlet: Children's Day (April 30th)

Voting Gauntlet: Children's Day  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support?

• Tiki: Dragon Scion
    • Kana: Dragon Spawn
    • Lugh: Anima Child
    • Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall
    • Fae: Divine Dragon
    • Yune: Chaos Goddess
    • Nino: Pale Flower
    • Delthea: Free Spirit

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/06/2019 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

or I'm stuck having to choose between Saria-wannabe or boring Nifl loli. :/

Because every topic could use a little fresh forest air.:

Spoiler

Since when did Saria have a Yiga boyfriend, with Veran as a mother, and tried to assassinate Zelda? And when did she get a Loftwing + Wind Waker?

So Tiki or Let It Goli vs. La GigaNina? I have none of these- why is Awakening Tiki the non-5* one? Not like I play VG beyond the bare minimum for all Orbs/Coins/Stones, the extra Feathers don't interest me.

Well, it landed in "Same" again....but we're still behind so we're still as good as dead. GG Team Nino, you guys deserved this one.

Since I have no problems joining either Tiki or Nino as their both favorites of mine, I let a wheel make the decision. It picked Tiki, so another uphill battle it is.

Edited by Tybrosion

9 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Because every topic could use a little fresh forest air.:

Hide contents

Since when did Saria have a Yiga boyfriend, with Veran as a mother, and tried to assassinate Zelda? And when did she get a Loftwing + Wind Waker?

I was referring to how the two look a lot alike. I always felt like Nino's design was just Saria if she were an FE character.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

...Yune really is losing. Real sad. I hope Tiki wins her round or I'm stuck having to choose between Saria-wannabe or boring Nifl loli. :/

Team "boring Nifl loli" here.  We're probably losing to Tiki.

(even if I think Ylgr made more of an impression in what limited scenes that she had than the rest of her siblings combined)

Got into top 1k again with Tiki. Didn't even see what was the final score as I had to leave, then came back and got the max feathers and the bonus for winning team, that's how I know she won.

Judging by the other comments, I guess we have indeed a green haired final.

Edited by Lanko

Completely forgot about this event and had to spend my flags on a non-multiplier round before heading to bed. Rank was sonwhere in the 30ks as a result, but I am proud my dragon daughter managed to win this without my help. I don't care too much if she wins now, since it's already great that my one bonus unit made it to the finals. I would welcome it though. haha

So Nino won. Still, good job team Yune, I had no idea who was going to win so it was pretty tense.

I think this also might be the first VG that I participated in that didn't end up with one character I dislike in the finals. May the best green haired girl win.

...hm. So Tiki made it to the finals... Tiki is my team...

...well alright then. Works for me, that's 1k more feathers I have than if I went with Fae like I had originally thought about doing.

I messed up, overslept into the afternoon and missed everything. I did spend 800 flags before bed but that was the entirety of my spending at least. On top of that I think I may have neglected to finish a quest or two. Oh well, lucky it wasn't the final round, and I did get the all-important orbs.

Yune should have started handing out more blessed armour to get more people to vote for her.

I decide to go with Tiki since she's the only one in the VG I have, I have a +1 Tiki that I think showed up off focus over time.

9 hours ago, Zelgius said:

Yune should have started handing out more blessed armour to get more people to vote for her.

Yune should've showed up in my barracks if she wanted me to vote for her. :P:

Currently on Team Tiki.  While Nino showed up in the most amazing Binding Blade banner, I can't very well abandon the very first 5* unit I pulled!

Ugh, all that's left are characters I don't care about... I guess I'll support my fellow kete.

At least Yune got the most support from SF according to the poll.

Glad Tiki made it to the final, I jumped to her. I have this version of Nino too, but I prefer Tiki.

EDIT: And that means I should switch my lead again since both Tiki and RD Ike are red. xP

Edited by Anacybele

I'm on Team Nino now now, with lead switched to Rachel so people don't double up on Greens.  And please people, don't lead with the same color as the team you're on.  It seems to happen every time, regardless of the color I happen to be on.  When I'm on a green team, I get nothing but green allies, even though I usually struggle to get them when I'm on another color.

I don't think I've ever placed so high in an army until this point.

Screenshot_20190505-120331.png

I know leading with same colour is bad but I have no better opportunity to show off my dedication.

Looks like we're projected for Same Hell for the rest of the day now, and since Tiki's got the lead, it might be hard for Nino to get a big enough advantage to throw it into multipliers again.

Multipliers finally came back. Might as well spend the last 800 now than regret it later. Doesn't matter to me who wins I'm just glad to be after to be on Tiki's team for the final round.

I managed to dump 800 flags on Nino's last multiplier, leaving me with 200 left.  I think I used 100 during the same hell stretch, but otherwise have been able to use the rest on bonus hours.  I find it weird they tried to normalize the scores by giving the higher team a multiplier as well, but then just doubled the underdog again after only one Gauntlet of doing it the new way.