Unit Movement

spi8c

Hey guys. 

Trying to work on a reskin project for fun with FEBuilder and I am adding in custom classes for some units. I replaced one of the unused wyvern rider classes with an archer class, but came to this when trying to playtest. It seems that the unit has almost all winged unit movement, which does not sit well with me. Any experienced FEBuilder users that can try to assist me? I would greatly appreciate it.

PKCSZo2.png

Surprised this hasn't been answered yet. That's what the 'Movement Cost' value in the class editor is for. Just enter the value the vanilla archer class (or similar unpromoted/non-mounted/non-armored class) has and you're all good! (FYI it's 880B849 for FE8) AFAIK the weather mechanic doesn't work in FE8, but you can do the same for the rain and snow movement cost values if you want.

13 hours ago, TheArbiterK said:

Surprised this hasn't been answered yet. That's what the 'Movement Cost' value in the class editor is for. Just enter the value the vanilla archer class (or similar unpromoted/non-mounted/non-armored class) has and you're all good! (FYI it's 880B849 for FE8) AFAIK the weather mechanic doesn't work in FE8, but you can do the same for the rain and snow movement cost values if you want.

Ah thank you so much. 

/close thread