The Sonic trailer is here!

Etrurian emperor

Anyone interested in Movie trainwrecks might want to give this a watch. Our Blue blurr gets stranded on earth, gets an audience surrogate sidekick alla Chris Thorndyke and apparently Eggman is a skinny scientist from the USA. They got a lot wrong with Eggman but he might be an acquired taste and the star of the movie. 

Actually the spin attack looks kinda decent too. 

(Edit: I've been too late I see. No need for this topic anymore then)

Edited by Etrurian emperor

9 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

apparently Eggman is a skinny scientist from the USA. They got a lot wrong with Eggman but he might be an acquired taste and the star of the movie. 

I read someone commenting elsewhere about some possibility THE EGGMAN! will look more like his usual self later in the film. I guess it's possible, cue some lightning from a machine gone amok and a mad scientist becoming even madder and the full stache and rounded body might appear as CGI in a blink of an eye.

-I haven't watched or read anything about the movie itself, the stills are creepy enough. But the conversation is fun to follow.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

This looks weird. Not sure what to think about it. Makes me wonder if there’s going  to be a movie trend for video game characters now. If that’s true, I wonder how a Fire Emblem movie would be?

Sonic's design aside, I don't actually mind this. It feels like the best Sonic story since Black Knight which was a decade ago. If putting up with this movie's design for him is the price to pay for a mildly entertaining experience, I can live with that.