Commission Request: Fomortiis and Fire Dragon

EmpressFireEmblem

Hi all! I posted a little under a week ago requesting a portriat of Fom and Fire Dragon. I've realized, at least with the latter, it'd be a lot of work for free.

So, as I said with last post, I'd like a portrait of Fomortiis and the Fire Dragon that are like regular portraits (with talking, blinking, mini, etc.). I'm open to whatever prices y'all want since I've never commissioned GBA portraits!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 7:58 AM, EmpressFireEmblem said:

Hi all! I posted a little under a week ago requesting a portriat of Fom and Fire Dragon. I've realized, at least with the latter, it'd be a lot of work for free.

So, as I said with last post, I'd like a portrait of Fomortiis and the Fire Dragon that are like regular portraits (with talking, blinking, mini, etc.). I'm open to whatever prices y'all want since I've never commissioned GBA portraits!

i'm afraid that there's not many sprites of Fomortiis available around the internet. the few i've seen were not really great in terms of quality, and mostly needed a full rework from scratches.

same goes for Fire Dragons, but at least with other battle sprites things can be worked out eventually. unless you manage to make your own custom portraits, i doubt you'll find any other sprites, unless some other artistΒ will be willing to provide them.

i did manage to make something out of Blazing Sword, but since the sprite itself was quite huge, there wasn't really muchΒ room for mouth frames. in the end, i tried to do what i could to come up with something "standard", just to have a basic portrait to work with:

fire-dragon.png

the colors are pretty much default, however there could be the need to work around with those tooΒ if you need to use it for a hack.

if you'll manage to use it, then good for you. i won't askΒ for prices,Β just a credit will be enough.