Forging Bonds: Power's Den (May 10th)

3 minutes ago, XRay said:

I want to see Rinea and Gunnthrá on fire too. Would have paired well with normal Berkut and Nifl siblings.

We could add Flora and Sigurd in there to get BBQ emblem, too.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

We could add Flora and Sigurd in there to get BBQ emblem, too.

Or better yet, we can just let dead "memes" the parenthesis are there because I'm pretty sure memes are supposed to be funny stay dead and fade into obscurity. I personally like that idea.

8 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Or better yet, we can just let dead "memes" the parenthesis are there because I'm pretty sure memes are supposed to be funny stay dead and fade into obscurity. I personally like that idea.

Whilst I like the idea of having characters run around with a stack of ribs sitting on their heads and a South Carolina BBQ sauce dripping down their faces, this is "meme" is deader than all the occupants of Niflheim. It is time to retire it for all eternity. 

I don't like this FB as much as the Binding Blade or Gallia ones, but it's definitely a step above some of the other ones. Namely the atrocious excuses of dung that were the one with Nina and Ophelia, and the one with Aversa and Loki. Talk about garbage, yeesh.

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I don't like this FB as much as the Binding Blade or Gallia ones, but it's definitely a step above some of the other ones. Namely the atrocious excuses of dung that were the one with Nina and Ophelia, and the one with Aversa and Loki. Talk about garbage, yeesh.

Oh god, Ophelia's FB supports were impressive in that they're the only one to ever make me actively despise a character. I mean, I sort of had an idea of what she was like in Fates, but as I barely used the child characters (and probably got none of their supports), I never truly knew how bad it was. Unless of course FEH flanderised her even more.

I'm only about halfway through the current event, and am somewhat indifferent to it. It feels like for most (if not all) the characters, the four conversations could probably be condensed into two and nothing of any importance would be lost.

23 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Yes, I'm aware, but I like seasonal banners, so I can look past that there. Here in FB, not so much.

Again, past FBs did this too. One second they're in the Dead Realm, next they're in Askr helping the newbies fit in. The situations with Alfonse made it notably more jarring.

Edited by NoirCore

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

Again, past FBs did this too. One second they're in the Dead Realm, next they're in Askr helping the newbies fit in.

Except that's a lot less weird than a single character suddenly being in a creepy forest. Helping newbies fit in is reasonable. Being in a creepy forest for no apparent reason? That makes little sense.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Except that's a lot less weird than a single character suddenly being in a creepy forest. Helping newbies fit in is reasonable. Being in a creepy forest for no apparent reason? That makes little sense.

As I said before, maybe Fjorm was exploring? She's lived in a kingdom of ice for her life. Pretty sure anyone would be curious over new things. Not like we really know what Fjorm does in her spare time.

10 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

As I said before, maybe Fjorm was exploring? She's lived in a kingdom of ice for her life. Pretty sure anyone would be curious over new things. Not like we really know what Fjorm does in her spare time.

Anna says in Chapter 7-1:

"Our scouts have returned from the west, and they report the same. They haven't encountered anyone. Aside from us, all anyone has seen here are the forces of the dead."

Maybe Fjorm was in one of these scouts, and then she found the forest? I mean... Anna also says in Chapter 7-5 that the have been in that land for some time... maybe during all of the FB events.

10 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Anna says in Chapter 7-1:

"Our scouts have returned from the west, and they report the same. They haven't encountered anyone. Aside from us, all anyone has seen here are the forces of the dead."

Maybe Fjorm was in one of these scouts, and then she found the forest? I mean... Anna also says in Chapter 7-5 that the have been in that land for some time... maybe during all of the FB events.

After seeing how Fjorm is in the last Forging Bonds and in Dragalia, she does tend to charge in.

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Ana.

It's not the newbies fitting in that's unreasonable. It's the part where they somehow end up back in Askr while they're in the realm of the dead with no known way back. If anything, Fjorm getting lost in an unknown forest not stated to be in Askr makes more sense than the past FBs.

40 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Ana.

It's not the newbies fitting in that's unreasonable. It's the part where they somehow end up back in Askr while they're in the realm of the dead with no known way back. If anything, Fjorm getting lost in an unknown forest not stated to be in Askr makes more sense than the past FBs.

Well, they also said that the part of Hel they're in greatly resembles Askr, that it's another Askr. So, it's very likely that this entire FB is taking place in Hel.

3 hours ago, silverserpent said:

Well, they also said that the part of Hel they're in greatly resembles Askr, that it's another Askr. So, it's very likely that this entire FB is taking place in Hel.

You're right that this FB may take place in Hel. However, the past FBs don't qualify as the Order had not ventured into the area resembling Askr at the time.

Just finished Berkut's story. Man, I love how tragic it is! And I mean in its entirety, including the events of SoV. Man, it's so good... Now, if only I could actually summon him. :|

Yeah, this version of Berkut made me feel bad for him too. Rather glad I accidentally pulled him from his banner now. Even if he's -Atk. I've already leveled him up and filled out his skillset.

I've also maxed everyone out in this FB, and did so just in time for Grand Conquests to begin. Gotta have those grails!

Edited by Anacybele