Hey There!

Snail Racer

Hello!  I am Snail Racer.  I've actually been on this site for years, but I've decided to make an account today so that I can start interacting with fellow Fire Emblem fans.

I'll introduce myself in the style of Naruto's Team 7. My hobbies are watching educational & entertaining internet videos; giving feedback & new ideas for Fire Emblem: Heroes; examining news from Serebii, Serenes Forest, and Event Hubs; and playing Fire Emblem: Heroes and recently Dragalia Lost.  I like hard work; having a lot of time, which I don't usually have; video games, especially turn-based JRPGs; good grammar, so I like people correcting me about it; gentleness; and respect. I dislike cursing, which sadly prevents me from having fun playing many JRPGs; kissing; spoilers; and loud sounds.  My dream is to get a job in developing video games; ideally I'd give feedback there.

I'm a deep thinker whom gives lots of thought on what I say, so I'll edit my posts often so that they better match what I want to convey.

Let's be friends.

Edited by Snail Racer
I forgot to add my hobbies, which are key elements of Team-7-style introductions. Also, I wanted to add other points.

Well, uh, just how bad is that aversion to swearing?

Anyway, welcome~!  Don't forget to read the rules and all!

(end generic greeting)

Welcome to the Forest, Snail Racer!

23 hours ago, Snail Racer said:

examining news from Serebii, Serenes Forest, and Event Hubs;

The thirst of information is real. I also keep a daily check on any news regarding Pokemon 8th and FE16. But what are you looking at Event Hubs for?

Anyway have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Greeting person.

If you dislike swearing we may not get along.

In all seriousness though excessive cursing isn't allowed on here so you shouldn't encounter that sort of language much on here, even from someone who normally curses excessively.