help with fe4 item inheritance

RIPD3996

its my first time playing fe4, I don't want to mess up to bad. I already have an idea of what to give each child like giving seliph a silver sword, paragon ring, and leg ring , but I'm having trouble deciding for others like leif

my parings:

lex/ayra

midir/edain

lewyn/erinys

azel/tailtiu  

beowolf/lachesis 

dew/brigid

claud/silvia   (maybe)

not the most original but I don't want to get raped in the second generation   

back from work. i can't edit my previous post because too much time has passed, so i guess i'll just write my update here. as for the details:

my parings:

lex/ayra

midir/edain

lewyn/erinys

azel/tailtiu  

beowolf/lachesis 

dew/brigid

claud/silvia   (maybe)

Lex/Ayra: Lex can't pass down anything, unless you manage to drop swords from the enemy.

Ayra can pass down a Hero sword+Speed ring, and those will be all that Lakce needs from early to late game.

Midir/Edain: they will both pass down all their B rank items to their children. don't forget to speak with Edain whenever there's a support available, that way you'll get a Hero bow for Midir/Lester.

Lewyn/Erinys: a Magic ring on Lewyn always helps, not only for damage output but also for debuffing enemies with high Resistance values. same goes for Sety. the Skill ring also helps with increasing critical rates, but it's not really necessary once you get Holsety. a Silence staff will also help both Lewyn/Sety in certain situations.

a Barrier ring, Speed ring and Slim sword will be quite useful on Erinys, and even more on Fee. in 2nd Gen, if you know what to do, you could eventually get a Barrier sword for her, and together with the Barrier ring it would give her a +12 Resistance, wich would be pretty awesome if you plan to use her as anti-mage unit.

Azel/Tailtiu: they should pass down all their B rank tomes. Magic rings can be useful for both of them, however i suggest giving it to Azel since Arthur will join much earlier in Gen 2 compared to other characters(and also because Azel has Pursuit, while Tailtiu has only Wrath).

some people prefer to let Azel use only his Fire tome for the entire 1st Gen in order to unlock its critical chance, but if you pair Azel with Tailtiu that becomes secondary. you could just use Elfire and it will be fine, since you'll have Wrath for critical hits on both children anyway.

Beowolf/Lachesis: they will both pass down their items to their children without many issues, at least up to B rank.

however, if you know how to get a Defender sword, together with a Shield ring it would be a pretty good combination for Beowolf/Delmud, since they would gain +12 Defence and Delmud could tank as much as Oifaye starting from early game in 2nd Gen.

Dew/Brigid: it would be wise to sell Jamke's Killer bow to Brigid, and give a magic sword like Wind or Thunder sword to Dew.

that way Febail will have an awesome weapon to use while being able to save money for his Crusader bow, and Patty will be able to deal chip damage to more enemies through the game with less risks of getting killed.

Chulainn would be a better father due to his Odo Holy Blood, Luna sword skill and starter B rank in swords for Patty, but that's your choice.

Claud/Silvia: not much to do here, they will just pass down all their items up to B rank(not sure about the Valkyrie staff), except for tomes.

eventually, if you won't pair up Silvia with anyone, you could get access later on in Gen 2 to the Barrier sword and the Berserk staff, if you know what to do. while not necessary, they do help a lot. the only downside is that it will require a lot of patience(and knowledge of secret stuff) in order to get both of them.