June New Heroes Banner Predictions

Predictions and hopes  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What game are you predicting the banner to be based on?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Shadows of Valentia
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • Original
    • Multiple games/themed
  2. 2. What game would you want it to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Shadows of Valentia
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • Original
    • Multiple games/themed

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/08/2019 at 07:09 PM

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be so sure IS would actually roll out 3Hs content a month in advance. I know we have SoV to go on, but that game was a remake and IS have basically bent over backwards to not reveal the plot of 3Hs. We don't even know the game's central conflict. That being said, I'm throwing my hat in with SS. It's been a while and their are a few fan favorites (Ross, Cormag, Tethys) still laying around that IS might see some value in. Riev, Caellach, or Orson could make a fine GHB.

Also does the timing really work out with the E3 thing? The banner comes out on the day of the presentation if I'm not mistaken, which means the reveal trailer would be a couple days prior. That would be... strange.

Well if my assumptions are correct that this month’s mythic is either gonna be either anankos or naga. I’m gonna guess we’re either gonna see fates, SD, new mystery, awakening, or even judral.

11 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

June is too early to have a Three Houses banner.

Agreed honestly the earliest we're gonna see a three houses banner is probably august unless IS doesn't care about spoilers

Tokyo Mirage Sessions banner please.

Even made a whole word document of predictions for what i'd like it to be.

Edited by Michelaar

I'm betting on Valentia/Echoes. It's been far too long since it last got a banner to itself, even if you count seasonal ones. The picnic banner was only half Valentia and the other half was Fates.

Just now, Anacybele said:

I'm betting on Valentia/Echoes. It's been far too long since it last got a banner to itself, even if you count seasonal ones. The picnic banner was only half Valentia and the other half was Fates.

Something tells me that IS doesn't care about that. If they did, we'd have more Thracia banners, and 2018 wouldn't have been Fates heavy.

2 minutes ago, Etheus said:

Something tells me that IS doesn't care about that. If they did, we'd have more Thracia banners, and 2018 wouldn't have been Fates heavy.

Except Thracia is probably the FE game people care about the least. Echoes people do care about to some degree and it also has some recency bias.

I still would like to wait with a 3 houses banner. For me those banners get more interesting if I get to know the characters before. Only side is that its clear which characters would be on the first...but even with characters like Edelgard. I would like to get a Three Houses impression of her before. 

Still waiting for RInkah, Tatiana and Zeke. Mostly, I don't expect Genealogy or Thracia 776 anymore, at least not for this one. Binding or Blazing might be possible. Who knows...

Edited by Stroud

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Except Thracia is probably the FE game people care about the least. Echoes people do care about to some degree and it also has some recency bias.

Personally I don’t think it’s the lack of people caring when it comes to echoes. It’s the lack of characters. I mean I don’t have the exact numbers(though @Interdimensional Observer Probably does) but I’m pretty sure we’re missing a total of maybe 8-10 characters from that game and that’s only enough for about two banners.

Edited by Ottservia

Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn banner with Shinon and Jill introducing laguz-effective weapons, with Zihark as the third non-demote unit and some other less popular character as a tag-along demote.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Honestly I'm not sure what the next banner could be. I'd like it to be either Archanea or Valentia because they're both long overdue for a new banner, but I'm not sure. As much as I'd like another Tellius banner just for Jill, they'll probably take a small break from Tellius before giving it a third banner this year

1 hour ago, Etheus said:

My secondary prediction is a Geneology Banner, with a Geneology remake announced at E3.

Wait, what? When was this a thing?

I'm guessing FE7. Seems like a good time for it, with its number of noteworthy characters still missing. I'd prefer FE4/5 but I don't think that's as likely.

I think it's too soon for Three Houses, and I don't think FE2 is very pressing at this point. It's got most of its playable cast already, and is continuing to get fleshed out with occasional 1-offs like Kliff and Duma.

1 hour ago, Ottservia said:

Well if my assumptions are correct that this month’s mythic is either gonna be either anankos or naga. I’m gonna guess we’re either gonna see fates, SD, new mystery, awakening, or even judral.

If it's Anankos, it's probably a connection to the current Fallen Heroes banner, not something next month. And as we've seen with Duma and Alm, sometimes there's no connection anyway.

Incidentally, the fact that neither of those were tied to an FE2 banner suggests there probably isn't one coming soon anyway.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Incidentally, the fact that neither of those were tied to an FE2 banner suggests there probably isn't one coming soon anyway.

I mean technically Alm could've related to both the picnic banner and Berkuts latest inclusion in Fallen Heroes but maybe I'm looking too deep into it

I'm predicting a Tellius banner simply because that Jill theory has convinced me, with how there was no Eyvel mention in the Mareeta "Meet the Heroes" section. 

And I'm hoping for a Thracia banner simply because I wad once again reminded how many awesome character from that game they could pick having pretty much the entire cast still available.

That was my thought too, that Alm's release was hinted at by the Picnic banner, and so a possession-based Mythic could line up with the current Fallen2 banner. Considering F Corrin's inclusion in this one, it wouldn't be surprising to see an Anankos-based M Corrin later (although any possessed character is fair game).

Going with my usual predictions...Would like for it to be an Archanea banner but it will probably end up being Blazing Sword or Awakening since those two games still have plenty of popular characters left to add.

I don't think we are getting Three Houses or Tellius in June. I think they will wait until at least July at the earliest, August otherwise before pouring out Three Houses banners and I am going to predict another Tellius banner with Jill on it won't come until after CYL3 Brave banner, so after August essentially. I also don't think we are getting an Echoes banner in June either. Seems like they would have done it this month if they were going to get one but instead we only got alts of characters already in the game.

Edited by NSSKG151