June New Heroes Banner Predictions

Predictions and hopes  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What game are you predicting the banner to be based on?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Shadows of Valentia
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • Original
    • Multiple games/themed
  2. 2. What game would you want it to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Shadows of Valentia
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • Original
    • Multiple games/themed

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/08/2019 at 07:09 PM

I'd like another Fates banner. There's still a few first gen characters I'd really like to get, like Charlotte(regular), Benny, Nyx, Orochi, etc.

I feel like the next banner will be either Awakening or Sacred Stones, though. Been a while since they got banners and I'd think Awakening in particular wouldn't get too much longer of a drought.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kind of hope it's heroes I don't really care for. Fallen Berkut still hasn't gotten into my barracks yet (after eating what is probably over 200 orbs at this point), and I've exhausted the orb-giving quests. As nice as it is having Quan now, I do wish he hadn't pity broken me.

As for my guess, I'll go ahead and throw out there that it'll be mixed again, maybe even as a reply to this latest Fallen Heroes banner. So, Rinea, Luthier, Bantu, and a new (non-dream) Mikoto? Sumeragi would be cooler than another Mikoto, though, imo. If they do this, though, I'll be a little disappointed since I won't have orbs to pull on it. I want all these units to some degree.

17 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I kind of hope it's heroes I don't really care for. Fallen Berkut still hasn't gotten into my barracks yet (after eating what is probably over 200 orbs at this point), and I've exhausted the orb-giving quests. As nice as it is having Quan now, I do wish he hadn't pity broken me.

As for my guess, I'll go ahead and throw out there that it'll be mixed again, maybe even as a reply to this latest Fallen Heroes banner. So, Rinea, Luthier, Bantu, and a new (non-dream) Mikoto? Sumeragi would be cooler than another Mikoto, though, imo. If they do this, though, I'll be a little disappointed since I won't have orbs to pull on it. I want all these units to some degree.

If we're going there, why not also have Eyvel? She's also in Mareeta's Meet the Heroes drawings

On 17/05/2019 at 9:26 PM, Othin said:

It did get Panne more recently, but it's been a while since it's gotten a full banner.

I completely forgot about Panne, but you get what I mean 

22 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

If we're going there, why not also have Eyvel? She's also in Mareeta's Meet the Heroes drawings

Because I didn't remember her until this morning and was going to edit her in. :P But yeah, her too. Luthier would probably be a TT reward or something. Plus, then that puts the gender ratio at 3:1 in favor of females, as IS seems to like to do (assuming Mikoto is the unit who gets in and not Sumeragi.)

1 hour ago, Vince777 said:

So.

I posted Blazing Sword and predicted a Louise/Pent banner.

In light of the next seasonal's reveal, I change my mind!

Doesn't this increase the chances of a Blazing Sword banner because IS likes to make people drain their orbs and give them another banner in quick succession? As evidenced by Tellius, Heroes and Fates banners. 

3 hours ago, Icelerate said:

Doesn't this increase the chances of a Blazing Sword banner because IS likes to make people drain their orbs and give them another banner in quick succession? As evidenced by Tellius, Heroes and Fates banners. 

Maybe it increases the chances of another FE7 banner, but certainly not one with Pent and Louise. They need to give their fans some time to recover after going bankrupt pulling for groom Pent.

4 hours ago, Icelerate said:

So far, the only character who's gotten first a seasonal version followed by a regular is Shigure, and that was over half a year apart. Even with other characters, "partial Blazing Sword seasonal banner followed by full Blazing Sword new banner" doesn't seem to really fit precedent. Pent, Louise, and Blazing Sword in general are all popular, but not popular enough for that.

I still say the "IS intentionally sets specific traps to drain orbs" theory is bogus. IS just makes a lot of banners they think will make people want to spend orbs, and at a higher rate than people can really keep up with. Every banner is a trap for every other banner, sometimes they just line up in a way that some people find especially rough.

Besides Panne, a free unit, and Owain, who was voted in, Awakening hasn't had anything in almost a year. I would definitely like an Awakening second generation banner, I think it's high time. 

Since this is for all of June, I'll also predict a mixed summer banner like last year. I believe we'll get Severa, because she's fairly popular and I can see her appearing on a similar banner as Cordelia, and either Ophelia or Peri for the mandatory busty Fates representative. 

56 minutes ago, Thane said:

Since this is for all of June, I'll also predict a mixed summer banner like last year. I believe we'll get Severa, because she's fairly popular and I can see her appearing on a similar banner as Cordelia, and either Ophelia or Peri for the mandatory busty Fates representative. 

Oh dear mother of Grima. A banner like that would completely obliterate my bank account. In all seriousness I too think it’s time awakening gets a new second gen banner.

Edited by Ottservia

So if we would count Pent and Louise out for Blazing Blade banner the remaining popular units would be:

Nils, Athos, Erk, Leila, Guy and Sain. At least 6 of them. Limstella might be a choice for GHB.

If we focus on CYL3. But they also might just go with Nergal. Welp, that is interesting. Would be more males again. But who knows. I just don't feel it for a Blazing banner. For me it looks more like they have gone with Pent and Louise because they are fitting in the bridal banner and they might to delay the next Blazing banner a bit. But I might be wrong of course.

More interestingly Sigrun and Tanith are both kind of a counter argument for units depending on CYL. Both didn't place that well in CYL2 and CYL3.

Sigrun CYL 2 -  415, CYL 3 - 205. 

Tanith CYL 2 - 552, CYL 3 - 358

while they certainly improved well their placements are not eye catching. I guess they kind of got carried by Sanaki.And this may be "good news" for other CYL underdogs. 

16 minutes ago, Stroud said:

So if we would count Pent and Louise out for Blazing Blade banner the remaining popular units would be:

Nils, Athos, Erk, Leila, Guy and Sain. At least 6 of them. Limstella might be a choice for GHB.

Skimmed over Rath, somehow. 

40 minutes ago, Stroud said:

More interestingly Sigrun and Tanith are both kind of a counter argument for units depending on CYL. Both didn't place that well in CYL2 and CYL3.

Sigrun CYL 2 -  415, CYL 3 - 205. 

Tanith CYL 2 - 552, CYL 3 - 358

while they certainly improved well their placements are not eye catching. I guess they kind of got carried by Sanaki.And this may be "good news" for other CYL underdogs. 

Can we get Bantu carried in by Tiki's popularity?

10 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Can we get Bantu carried in by Tiki's popularity?

Or we just get Christmas Tiki with Christmas Bantu. While Bantu looks like Santa and has all the presents for Tiki. At this point I would not wonder if we get another Tiki alt at the end of the year. xD

I would say Echoes or Thracia before the Fallen Heroes 2 Banner.

I think a new Thracia Banner is possible soon but not the next one just after Mareeta.

We had, Alm, Lukas, Genny, Berkut and Delthea in one mounth, i dont think Echoes will be the next.

Besides alt and Seasonal, I think Sacred Stones is the game with the longest period without a really new Character. Archanea had Gharnef, Echoes had Duma... The last one is Lyon. So it could be a serious possibility(and i admit I'd enjoy it)

But we had a lot of Seasonal units in one year too(Frelian/Myrrh/Renais Twins/Marisa...)

I'd put Sacred Stones in first, then Awakening because it's Awakening and we hadn't really anything new but Panne even on a Seasonal Banner.

46 minutes ago, RuleOfRose said:

I would say Echoes or Thracia before the Fallen Heroes 2 Banner.

I think a new Thracia Banner is possible soon but not the next one just after Mareeta.

We had, Alm, Lukas, Genny, Berkut and Delthea in one mounth, i dont think Echoes will be the next.

Besides alt and Seasonal, I think Sacred Stones is the game with the longest period without a really new Character. Archanea had Gharnef, Echoes had Duma... The last one is Lyon. So it could be a serious possibility(and i admit I'd enjoy it)

But we had a lot of Seasonal units in one year too(Frelian/Myrrh/Renais Twins/Marisa...)

I'd put Sacred Stones in first, then Awakening because it's Awakening and we hadn't really anything new but Panne even on a Seasonal Banner.

Huh. Now that you mention it, as of FE5 and FE7 getting new character this month, the game that's gone the second-longest without getting a new character is now FE4, at only about 8 months compared to FE8's 16 months. That's pretty wild. And FE8's overall representation so far is still quite small, even proportionally.

With the bride banner taking care of FE7 for now, I'd switch my vote to FE8 as well.

2 hours ago, Othin said:

That's pretty wild. And FE8's overall representation so far is still quite small, even proportionally.

With the bride banner taking care of FE7 for now, I'd switch my vote to FE8 as well.

Let's look at CYL3 results for what we could possibly expect:

79. Selena Fluorspar

92. Cormag

128. Ross

141. Gerik

185. Knoll

243. Colm

258. Gilliam

267. Ewan

269. Tethys

274. Neimi

I went down so far, since Selena Fluorspar is GHB material barring them pulling an Ishtar/Idunn, and I wanted to find other females just in case of that.

Of the 22 non-Creature Campaign playables of SS not in FEH yet, we have 5 females. They are: Vanessa, Neimi, Natasha, Tethys, and Syrene. Selena and that three-second "character" called Ismaire (who is pretty) add two more female options, but then Creature Campaign would also add six men not in yet. So maybe they'll give us Selena as a summon pick anyhow and make a GHB with... Gerik using Selena's battle map which is his Ephraim route joining chapter?

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Let's look at CYL3 results for what we could possibly expect:

79. Selena Fluorspar

92. Cormag

128. Ross

141. Gerik

185. Knoll

243. Colm

258. Gilliam

267. Ewan

269. Tethys

274. Neimi

I went down so far, since Selena Fluorspar is GHB material barring them pulling an Ishtar/Idunn, and I wanted to find other females just in case of that.

Of the 22 non-Creature Campaign playables of SS not in FEH yet, we have 5 females. They are: Vanessa, Neimi, Natasha, Tethys, and Syrene. Selena and that three-second "character" called Ismaire (who is pretty) add two more female options, but then Creature Campaign would also add six men not in yet. So maybe they'll give us Selena as a summon pick anyhow and make a GHB with... Gerik using Selena's battle map which is his Ephraim route joining chapter?

Caellach is a thing too you know

1 minute ago, Gregster101 said:

Caellach is a thing too you know

I know, but the Tiger Eye didn't rank so high, 443 wedged between Naoise and Dorothy. (And three above Glen and three below Orson and Laura.) Though he does have some nega-chemistry with Selena from what I recall of the Frelia SS smashing.

Just to list it for reference, the most wanted for each game according to CYL3:

Archanea:

Spoiler

125. Kris (Male)

129. Anna

146. Sirius

151. Xane

165. Nagi

179. Nyna

221. Kris (Female)

236. Wolf

239. Elice

247. Julian

293. Coyote Hardin

Shadows of Valentia:

Spoiler

56. Rinea

84. Conrad 

99. Mila

100. Python

111. Silque

169. Tatiana

172. Luthier

Genealogy of the Holy War:

Spoiler

1st Generation:

224. Erinys

227. Brigid

246. Azelle

251. Lex

357. Travant (yes I list him here- it's where his essential moment lay)

394. Dew

2nd Generation:

110. Larcei

123. Ced

136. Altena

145. Shannan

279. Tine

282. Patty

283. Arthur

382. Arion

389. Ulster

Thracia 776: