June New Heroes Banner Predictions

Predictions and hopes  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What game are you predicting the banner to be based on?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Shadows of Valentia
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • Original
    • Multiple games/themed
  2. 2. What game would you want it to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Shadows of Valentia
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • Original
    • Multiple games/themed

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/08/2019 at 07:09 PM

Well I called it. I knew IS would rather scrape the bottom of Awakening's barrel then go back to Marthland for any reason, and Nah and Yarne sell  themselves on class alone.

EDIT: It's actually hilarious how much of an afterthought Brady and Kjelle are compared to Yarne and Nah. And IS knew they've been beating down dragons a lot recently so they went over the top with Nah's fodder.

Edited by colossus86

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Well dang, I was right about all the banner characters except for one. Do we know who the GHB is? Also I like Brady but won't pull for him, I'll wait for him to drop.

Cynthia is the GHB~

Reasonable enough picks, although I'm a bit frustrated by Yarne joining the green beast cavalry squad. Now who's supposed to be the colorless beast cavalry?

Wasn't really the game I was hoping for, but if not FE4/7/8, it seemed like the best guess.

In any case, I'll be sitting this out and continuing to stockpile. Back up to 400 already, wonder if I can hit 600 before the legendary banner.

8 minutes ago, Stroud said:

No love for Brady DX. I am happy that Kjelle and Brady got in. I honestly really did not believe in them. Only Flavia is missing and Awakening is complete for my taste. 

He should be a safe bet for a drop. There's no reason for shenanigans here, and his skill set is tame enough.

7 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

I for one am happy the other Awakening kids are coming. I think all that is left are Inigo, Severa, Noire, and Laurent.

Inigo and Noire are already even in the game. Even in their usual unit types, although in Inigo's case only as Lazlow.

I'm expecting Severa to get a seasonal at some point, but I don't think any of those three need their regular versions at this point.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and I actually like Severa myself, as well as Inigo. I don't care for their Fates selves, mainly because I don't think those versions should've even existed. IS shoved in popular Awakening characters just because people happened to like them. They could've easily been and should've been brand new characters. Not shoehorned in popular ones that have no reason to be there.

I mean their fates selves are alright cause they got further development or at least laslow did. With Severa they kinda just forgot all the things that made her character good to begin with in favor of generic tsundere 576. *deep sigh* I just gotta be patient. IS REALLY is driving me nuts right now. But I'll give them one more fucking chance. This year's seasonals seems to be referencing last year's seasonals and last year's summer banner had cordelia and noire on it so if they do the inverse this year....

1 minute ago, Othin said:

He should be a safe bet for a drop. There's no reason for shenanigans here, and his skill set is tame enough.

Are there any 4* Staff users with 2 Passive skills. Yeah he looks tame with his staff and healing skill.. I would be glad if he drops. I almost would say the same applies to Kjelle, but BF and an AR related skill will block her from that I guess.

Either way I might spend some orbs but will not go overboard. At least we have Forging Bonds again.

Also good that Nah is a stand in fodder for Legendary Roy. If she ever might be a pity breaker of course.

Just now, Ottservia said:

I mean their fates selves are alright cause they got further development or at least laslow did. With Severa they kinda just forgot all the things that made her character good to begin with in favor of generic tsundere 576. *deep sigh* I just gotta be patient. IS REALLY is driving me nuts right now. But I'll give them one more fucking chance. This year's seasonals seems to be referencing last year's seasonals and last year's summer banner had cordelia and noire on it so if they do the inverse this year....

They didn't NEED to be in Fates though. This game isn't set in Ylisse or anywhere near there, it's a new world with no connection to that one. They shoved them in for popularity's sake and to try banking on Awakening's success. As a fan of Inigo and Severa, I feel this kind of crapped on their characters and I don't like to think of their Fates selves. Give me the REAL Inigo and Severa from Awakening!

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

They didn't NEED to be in Fates though. This game isn't set in Ylisse or anywhere near there, it's a new world with no connection to that one. They shoved them in for popularity's sake and to try banking on Awakening's success. As a fan of Inigo and Severa, I feel this kind of crapped on their characters and I don't like to think of their Fates selves. Give me the REAL Inigo and Severa from Awakening!

Yeah aside from Inigo yeah their fates counterparts kinda sucked though I find Laslow to be more compelling in fates than he was in awakening if you ask me but hey that's just my opinion. I'm still all kinds of salty right now

6 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Are there any 4* Staff users with 2 Passive skills.

Yeah, Nanna though she has a less interesting combination (Spd/Res 2, Drive Def 2). I know Ethlyn is a TT unit, but she also has two passives (Spd/Def Bond 3, Live to Serve 3).

5 minutes ago, Stroud said:

Are there any 4* Staff users with 2 Passive skills. Yeah he looks tame with his staff and healing skill.. I would be glad if he drops. I almost would say the same applies to Kjelle, but BF and an AR related skill will block her from that I guess.

Either way I might spend some orbs but will not go overboard. At least we have Forging Bonds again.

Also good that Nah is a stand in fodder for Legendary Roy. If she ever might be a pity breaker of course.

Nanna, plus Ethlin as a TT unit. Two passives is the standard for all staff units now, regardless of rarity, so Brady is fine on that front.

Kjelle only has four skills, but Bold Fighter is still premium fodder, and AR-related skills seem like something they'd keep 5* exclusive. If they ever put them on a demote, it wouldn't be this soon.