June New Heroes Banner Predictions

Predictions and hopes  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What game are you predicting the banner to be based on?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Shadows of Valentia
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • Original
    • Multiple games/themed
  2. 2. What game would you want it to be for?

• Shadow Dragon/New Mystery
    • Shadows of Valentia
    • Geneology of the Holy War
    • Thracia 776
    • Binding Blade
    • Blazing Sword
    • Sacred Stones
    • Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn
    • Awakening
    • Fates
    • Three Houses
    • Warriors
    • Tokyo Mirage Sessions
    • Cipher
    • Original
    • Multiple games/themed

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/08/2019 at 07:09 PM

5 hours ago, Venmi said:

Sanaki versus the senators is a conflict in part 3, but it could just as easily be Micaiah versus senator(s) in part 1, Micaiah or Ike or Elincia or Skirmir or Sanaki versus senators in part 3, and everyone versus the remaining senators in part 4.  (There are other conflicts, but I only listed the senators ones).  I'm not sure Sanaki versus the senators is truly the most prominent out of even those.  However, I think the more important conflict, even if no one realized it, was Sephiran versus all throughout the game.

(I may have been confused by a joke, which has been known to happen).

Sanaki is opposing the Senate from Part 1, she’s the reason the Daein Liberation only has to fight Jarod, and their power struggle lasts throughout the game and draws in the other factions. Lehran is certainly a more important antagonist, but it’s only revealed at the end of the game

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Originally thought Medeus would fit better as a Mythic Hero but I may have changed my mind after they've decided not make Idunn one.

I'm doubting Nyna and Elice would be on the same banner as they are essentially of the same class. They are both clerics. I'd say Julian/Coyote Hardin/Sirius might be better picks to replace Marth's sister.  

My guess is M!Kriss will be an infantry sword (perhaps even with Mercurius) and like the Morgans, F!Kriss will have some other class.

I would think Male Kris would be an axe unit and Female Kris a sword unit just so the two wouldn't color share

On ‎23‎.‎05‎.‎2019 at 4:29 AM, Interdimensional Observer said:

This isn't quite that, since the personalities are limited and you have no choice in their actions, but I remember hearing Super Robot Wars Alpha let you pick the main duo. You had to pick a male and a female, but you could choose which was the hero and which was the hero's lover. You had four male and four female appearances to pick from, and could assign one of four personalities to the hero and the hero's lover: hot-blooded, cool, weird, and I think kind was the last.

Super Robot Wars Alpha Gaiden (or 2, not sure which came first) declared as Alpha canon Kishua the kind blue-haired girl the heroine and Bullet the hot-blooded blond-haired boy her lover.

Super Robot Taisen Original Generation set in another dimension added Yuuki the brown hair and Carla the pink hair as Male Cool and Female Weird lovers, Ryoto the other brown hair and Rio the black hair as Male Kind and Female Hot-Blooded, and Tasuku the purple hair and Leona the blond hair as Male Weird and Female Cool. Kishua and Bullet were brought back as well. They gave Ryoto and Rio the Huckebein Mk. III and AM Gunner- the mecha not canonically in Alpha chosen by Kishua and Bullet, who get the dragon-tiger and tiger-dragon shapeshifting super robot called RyuKoOh and KoRyuOh.

...Can they downsize the RyuKoOh/KoRyuOh and put it in FEH? Please? Durable Armor Dragon on odd turns, Speedy Armor Beast on even turns. And no skipping on the attack animations. I want the full Random-Spike-nunchaku-into-Sonic-Javelin-naginata-into-flurry-of-punches-and-kicks combo known as Tyrant Over-Breaker!

-My apologies, one thing led to another, to which led to me awing over the spectacle that is SRW attack animations. While they lose their luster eventually, it always comes back in eventual time.

So some game had this idea already. I mean depending on how they write it it could work. xD
Oh boy, mecha in Fire emblem here we go. 50 feet Falchion with Mecha Marth or LuCena. Against a Mecha Dragon, which was an ultimate weapon. build by the mad scientist Gharnef who works for the Loptyr company run by Medeus. 

Tiki is an A.I. who helps out analyzing the weakness of Dragon Mechas. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 2:32 AM, Glennstavos said:

Just kidding, Malledus is getting axed in the next remake in favor of an avatar "tactician" character.

Well....Malledus really should be getting axed. Its always been to the detriment of Shadow Dragon that Marth is only allowed to talk to Malledus and Nayna in cutscenes. Hardin was said to be an invaluable leader and was the clear alternative to Marth as a leader, so why not have him serve as the strategist and second in command. It would make Hardin's fall much more meaningful. 

So yes, ditch old Malledus....but don't add an Avatar to take his place, just use the best Archenean instead. 

Edited by Etrurian emperor

19 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Well....Malledus really should be getting axed. Its always been to the detriment of Shadow Dragon that Marth is only allowed to talk to Malledus and Nayna in cutscenes. Hardin was said to be an invaluable leader and was the clear alternative to Marth as a leader, so why not have him serve as the strategist and second in command. It would make Hardin's fall much more meaningful. 

So yes, ditch old Malledus....but don't add an Avatar to take his place, just use the best Archenean instead. 

I doubt maladus was to blame for other characters not having screentime. Malladus only sporadically appears himself even. He basically just pops up out of nowhere several chapters into the game without introduction and is quickly replaced with Nyna for the majority of the scenes.

Awakening.. I guess it makes sense. For me this might be a skip, because the most likely Awakening characters are not the ones who I am missing.
Flavia has no chance, because Say'ri will take the spot. Kjelle could be, but is unlikely. Brady? I don't think so, even if he would be awesome and finally a staff user aside from Loki and Mikoto which is a hit for me. 

My expectations would be Nah, Say'ri, Cynthia. Emmeryn GHB. As for the 4th Banner character, there could be hope..but I guess Yarne, Ricken or Kellam. But who knows, I could be totally off. 

2 hours ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Malledus doesn't add much I agree, though better than Merlinus the Wrong Until He Surprisingly Isn't The Last Time He Gives Advice.

I think a modern SD remake needs to have a good heroic ensemble, keep MarMalN, but add HMin and maybe C, with a line or two from time to time from other, permanently killable characters like Merric, Jagen, and Bantu.

2 hours ago, Stroud said:

Awakening.. I guess it makes sense. For me this might be a skip, because the most likely Awakening characters are not the ones who I am missing.
Flavia has no chance, because Say'ri will take the spot. Kjelle could be, but is unlikely. Brady? I don't think so, even if he would be awesome and finally a staff user aside from Loki and Mikoto which is a hit for me. 

My expectations would be Nah, Say'ri, Cynthia. Emmeryn GHB. As for the 4th Banner character, there could be hope..but I guess Yarne, Ricken or Kellam. But who knows, I could be totally off. 

Are you guessing that it is Awakening or saying that it is confirmed? If it is the latter, do you have a source?

First I thought it might be Tellius with Jill, then I thought maybe Archanea because of the Naga thing, but now...I have no clue. The refines coming are for Tellius and Fates characters, but Naga was classified as both an Awakening character AND an Archanea character. I think it'd be super cool to get more Marth-land since there's so many notable characters still missing from there (ELICE), but my gut says Awakening and Tellius are the two most likely. It has been a long while since we got a Gen 2 Awakening banner...

Okay, FINAL guess: Awakening, Gen 2. Severa, Yarne, Nah, and Brady. Validar GHB.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

1 hour ago, Etheus said:

Are you guessing that it is Awakening or saying that it is confirmed? If it is the latter, do you have a source?

Yeah, now its confirmed. xD No, I just have gone with the flow that many users had the feeling that it will be Awakening. 

Edited by Stroud

It is confirmed.

But...I think these are the least popular kids from the game? Why aren't Severa or Inigo here when we got Owain ages ago? They're actually popular and would make money, I'm really shocked they made a second gen Awakening banner that doesn't have them.

Alright where’s my shiv I got a thing or two to say to developers at IS.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Why aren't Severa or Inigo here when we got Owain ages ago? 

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!! I NEED MY TIME TRAVELING TSUNDERE DAUGHTER RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!

No love for Brady DX. I am happy that Kjelle and Brady got in. I honestly really did not believe in them. Only Flavia is missing and Awakening is complete for my taste. 

Edited by Stroud

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

It is confirmed.

But...I think these are the least popular kids from the game? Why aren't Severa or Inigo here when we got Owain ages ago? They're actually popular and would make money, I'm really shocked they made a second gen Awakening banner that doesn't have them.

I for one am happy the other Awakening kids are coming. I think all that is left are Inigo, Severa, Noire, and Laurent.

I like Brady. But not enough to roll for him at this point in time, especially since there is no Laurent.

2 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!! I NEED MY TIME TRAVELING TSUNDERE DAUGHTER RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!

Yeah, and I actually like Severa myself, as well as Inigo. I don't care for their Fates selves, mainly because I don't think those versions should've even existed. IS shoved in popular Awakening characters just because people happened to like them. They could've easily been and should've been brand new characters. Not shoehorned in popular ones that have no reason to be there.

Just now, omegaxis1 said:

I for one am happy the other Awakening kids are coming. I think all that is left are Inigo, Severa, Noire, and Laurent.

And imo, Inigo and Severa should've been in the game along time ago.

Is IS afraid people will see them as alts and complain? That would be dumb, they know very well that Severa and Inigo are popular regardless.