Silhouettes for New Special Heroes Banner

Jave

45 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Honestly, I haven't seen any difference in Camilla's case except in her hot spring art. And I think a lot of us agree that that art is horrible. xP

Yeah, that is the egregious example, but to be honest she looks a bit bustier than in her original art even in her base version in Heroes.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

Yeah, that is the egregious example, but to be honest she looks a bit bustier than in her original art even in her base version in Heroes.

Hm, maybe. Tbh I haven't really compared them in a long time since I just never really cared to due to not caring about Camilla.

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

And yeah, this too. I hate that some women have had their busts enlarged in Heroes because they're clearly doing it for sexualization. Kagero is kind of a victim of this too. She was somewhat busty to begin with, but Heroes made it worse for her. And WHY? Her bust looked fine as it was, and same with Lyn's. They just look less attractive to me with larger breasts, honestly.

Nah, Kagero actually looks more or less about the same; specially when I have in mind her battle model in Fates and her... interesting physics.

4 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Nah, Kagero actually looks more or less about the same; specially when I have in mind her battle model in Fates and her... interesting physics.

Sorry, but I can't agree there. And I actually don't mind the jiggle physics. I mean, because it makes sense, even if some people would find it sexy. Boobs jiggle in real life, don't they? Even smaller ones can.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Sorry, but I can't agree there. And I actually don't mind the jiggle physics. I mean, because it makes sense, even if some people would find it sexy. Boobs jiggle in real life, don't they? Even smaller ones can.

Oh yeah; I'm not saying they don't bounce; I'm just saying that her boobs (Kagero's) are large enough to be noticeable without being too close xD

Edited by Troykv

Looking at various artworks of Kagero, I'm pretty sure her bust size has always been about the same, it's just that her Heroes art, specially her Spring seasonal, made it a bit more noticeable...

...aaaaannnd I can't believe we've derailed yet another thread to talk about this.