Hard Classic randomized PMU

I'd like to try making a randomized playthrough of Shadows of Valentia but there doesn't seem to be a randomization tool for it (not that I could find) so shoot me with what you would like me to make my units (within reason as I'd rather not have an army of only children). Also I'll keep alm as a fighter to hero so that I can break things in dungeons. If you want me to use a specific weapon for a character I can replace one of my items using FESOV Hexeditor so thats also an option (not not all weapons are in the Hexeditors saved data so if I could get a tip for manually replacing items that would be cool as I'd rather not make a thread for fear of necroposting somehow). So after all is said and done I"ll try recording and posting to my youtube if anyone wants to watch, twitch too although I probably might have something go wrong during that. So one last time Give me a post as to what you would like to see and I'll roll a dice for each character and who's post on that characters class. Also I'll take on Thabes with this army and this too will be decided by you on who's going into Thabes

Edited by Jeremy the freelancer
Additional information

Is this a PMU then or do we just pick a class which you roll to assign to a random unit? Also can a unit be assigned a terror class?

If just classes I'm going to give you soldier straight away, if it's units then Cavalier! Silque. Unfortunately I'm not too sure about echoes hacking but good luck!

Well everyone will pick my units for me. put simply lets say three different posts include different classes for one unit then I will roll a dice for who's class to assign to that specific unit so if you want everyone can post a full list of reclasses. the only thing i myself will change is if 99% of my units are becoming one class then I wont select that class for other units in further rolls maybe I'll give 5 to 7 units one class before not using it again not including both armies. one more time ALL classes are available from necrodragons, mogalls, children, brigands, and skellys. just not the boats which last I checked will crash the game or unknown for that matter, also you may, if you want to, pick a specific weapon for that unit to use during the playthrough. also im using the all classes cheat for class selection. Female class vers of a class may be selected separately such as fem cav clive or male mage delthia.

Edited by Jeremy the freelancer
Details

So, one of the neat things about Saber is that he actually learns Seraphim if you complete the dread fighter loop and make him a mage. The only problem is that it's kind of meaningless by the time you can do it in actual gameplay.

So just make Saber start out as a mage.