What does your Fire Emblem tier list look like?

Re:Born

If you had to put the main Fire Emblem games, not counting spin-offs, into a tier list, what your tier list look like in your opinion?

Re:Born's FE Tier List:

All Time Favorite: The Sacred Stones

Great: Awakening, Fates, Binding Blade

Okay: New Mystery of The Emblem

I'm Sorry, But You're Overrated: Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Blazing Blade

Not a Big Fan: Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

Ouch: Shadow Dragon

Not Played Yet, So No Comment: Geneology of The Holy War, Thracia 776

Sure! I don't see why we can't add spin-offs though. And I consider Heroes a main title.

All Time Favorite: Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn

Great: Heroes, Echoes, The Sacred Stones

Okay: Warriors

I'm Sorry, But You're Overrated: Blazing Blade

Not a Big Fan: Fates, Shadow Dragon

Ouch: Awakening

Not Played Yet, So No Comment: New Mystery, Geneology of the Holy War, Thracia 776, Binding Blade, Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

Edited by Anacybele

Well, I made mine for my signature, so I might as well paste it here:

Fire Emblem Tier List!

Best of The Best: Radiant Dawn, Path of Radiance

Solid: Blazing Sword

Enjoyable: Geneology of The Holy War, The Sacred Stones

Meh: Binding Blade

"May You Regret Your Existence in This Fabricated Space Until You Die": Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, Fates, Awakening, Shadow Dragon

Haven't Played, Don't Know Yet: Thracia 776, New Mystery of The Emblem

All Time Favorite: Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn (unless Tear Ring Saga is included!!)

Amazing: Genealogy of the Holy War, Thracia 776, Blazing Blade, Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, Heroes of Light and Dark

Okay: Sacred Stones, Binding Blade, Awakening

Eh: Shadow Dragon

Ouch: Fates

Edited by KevinskyHaaz

TbuN's FE Tier list:

All Time Favorite: Echoes Shadows of Valentia

Great: Binding Blade, Sacred Stones, Genealogy of the Holy war

Okay: Path of Radiance, Awakening, Gaiden, Thraccia 776, Shadow Dragon

I'm Sorry, But You're Overrated: Blazing Blade

Not a Big Fan: Shadow Dragon and the Sword of Light, Fates CQ

Ouch

Not Played Yet, So No Comment: New Mystery of the Emblem (Okay?), Radiant Dawn (Overrated/Ok?), Heroes of Light and Shadow (Okay?), Fates BR (Ouch?), Fates Rev (Ouch?).

Edited by This boi uses Nino
Changed the "B" in TbuN to lowercase.

*Looks around* My tier list doesn't look like the other kids' tier lists. What does Ouch tier even mean? Ouch I stubbed my toe walking home from the game store with this game?

Top Tier: Nothing, I have hang ups with all of these games and couldn't point to any of them as being must play experiences

Still holds up Tier: Fire Emblem 7, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn

Shouldn't be a good game but defies the odds Tier: Echoes, Heroes

Games with "lots of replay value" but I've only played once in my life Tier: Awakening, Conquest, Revelation

Archanea Tier (these are all the same game): FE1, Shadow Dragon, FE6

But there was a Warriors game too right? Tier: Warriors

I know I've played this but don't remember anything specific from it Tier: Birthright

Games I probably won't play until IS can make this game commercially available Tier: Gaiden, Mystery of the Emblem, New Mystery of the Emblem, Most of FE4, Thracia

Edited by Glennstavos

Drafting shenanigans: FE11
Nostalgia: FE7
Probably not playing this: FE1, FE2, FE3, FE5
Remake: Echoes, FE12
It was An Experience: Warriors, Heroes, Awakening
Bad memories: FE8, FE6, Fates
The fandom sealed my dislike of these games: FE4, FE9, FE10

I haven't finished Path of Radiance and haven't even gotten to Radiant Dawn yet, which is why they aren't there.

I also didn't finish Thracia but i have no intention of doing so because of how bad it is, which is why it's listed.

Edited by Armagon

Irreplaceable fond childhood memories, even if I can see all their justifiable faults nowadays: Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn

Childhood memories I overplayed to the point of present exhaustion with it: Sacred Stones

Childhood memory I gave away as a child and thus lost access to until like a decade later when it was fresh again; also, my entry for the franchise: Blazing Blade

I can understand why the Japanese are fond of it, and I can envision it as FE's A Link to the Past: Mystery of the Emblem

Game I should like more than I presently do, but don't because I played it too soon after the above game: New Mystery of the Emblem

Do not do as I did and attempt to complete entire chapters for this game in one sitting with a computer that got hot playing it. Might have a been a bit more enjoyable if I did change that.: Genealogy of the Holy War

I'm not sure I'm suited for the intense challenge of this game at times, but my first playthrough was unforgettably fun for the rewarding challenge of it all: Fates Conquest

Despite being a lacking on map design and thus it not having its strategic potential fully realized, I nonetheless found myself playing this more chill game more than the above, because it wasn't so nailbitingly hard.: Fates Birthright

I had my genuine fun with this thing when it first released, I appreciate it as being a tribute to the franchise as a whole: Awakening

I was playing too efficiently to slow down enjoyably use this game's weaklings, but I still enjoyed the gameplay on the whole: Binding Blade

I sold this at some point to clear my oversized game collection and no longer have access to it, but I did enjoy it at at the time, and it make some silent improvements: Shadow Dragon

Played this more than I should have given the map design issues (~4 runs), but can't deny I still found it fun; P.S. the Cipher quartet was real neat DLC: Shadows of Valentia

I don't think this was playtested very much, still, uhhh... its final battle wasn't as bad as I first thought it was?, and umm... it does let me use nearly everyone. Although I wish characters were more usable outside of Normal, I'm not that casual.: Fates Revelation

Maybe I'll play you eventually, but with SoV and SD and FE3B1 under my belt, your archaic nature and having these other experiences put me off from doing so: FE1, FE2

Better translation to come soon! I'll be singing it's praises to high noon! I just hope its faults don't drive me to the moon! Leif regardless in Gen 2 you were a boon!: Thracia 776

I am Nyna, I want to love you, but I can't; I am Hardin, I want to be loved but aren't: Fire Emblem Heroes

I can't play put gameplay over roster selection here, I'm sorry; but on the plus side I LOVES MY FASHIONABLE PAINSTAKINGLY CRAFTED AND NOT GENERIC BLACK SHORTS/WHITE FUNDOSHIS MALE UNDERWEAR!: Fire Emblem Warriors

Darned you SRPG Maker and your unfriendliness for translation efforts! I want Vestaria Saga!: Vestaria Saga and it's sequel games

Darned you my current computer, I can't play TRS on you for some reason. But hey, it got me to try emulating other things, all good experiences: TearRing Saga

Aethin I can't wait 'till its done, hopefully I'll be able to run this delectably exotic take on FE gameplay when it is, I have been using Czene as my badge for forever.: Berwick Saga

Sure it's plot is bad and the characters aren't anything special, sure it's not what we were expecting I was myself very bitter when it showed itself to be what it was. But now I laugh off the absurdity of its silliness and in a way just let it roll off me. Better than being bitter about it; save the bitterness for chocolate. The gameplay is very SMT which I like, if with a few faults of its own, but I did really enjoy it and the dungeons were good enough for me, if not Nocturne level. The game does ooze its style and flair too. And I'll not stop hoping for this game to get FEH representation, and are willing to provide any wishing to hear anything about it relevant information. Although I'm trying to cut back on my excess promotion of this game on the FEH boards which I think I did before: Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE

Tiers? Are those like layers? Because I do like mille-feuille. -They aren't? Well then I'm making a cake out of petit fours!

Okay, here I go: (I'm going from ''worst'' to ''best'', btw)

Remove this from my screen: Birthright (I swear that I had more fun on 20 hours of Arena Farming than this)

Not a big fan: FE1 (For starters, I don't even remember the name of the game)

Cool to mess up with (but not that good): Awakening and Revelations

Neutral: Blazing Blade, Mystery of the Emblem

Yes, I actually like those games: Shadow Dragon, Binding Blade, Conquest, Gaiden

Too many memories to hate them: Path of Radiance, Sacred Stones (,Tharcia 776)

I like them, but I don't love them: Genealogy of the Holy War, Shadows of Valentia, New Mystery of the Emblem

End of the Line: Tharcia 776 and Radiant Dawn

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like it, but I'm too unlucky: Heroes

I like Warrior games but this is a little too much: Warriors

Sounds good to me: Three Houses

It sounds like fun so why not:

Favorite of all time: Blazing Sword.

Nostalgia is very strong: Sacred Stones, Awakening.

Have their faults but I love them nonetheless: Genealogy of the Holy War, Echoes, Binding Blade, Heroes.

Good but they didn't had a big impact on me: Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn.

Ok: Shadow Dragon, New Mystery of the Emblem.

Waste of my time: Fates (all three).

Haven't played or didn't finish them: Thracia 776, Mystery of the Emblem, FE1, Gaiden.

All time favorite: New Mystery

Amazing and overall positive experience: Awakening, Birthright & Conquest

Keeping me interested in FE while waiting for 3H: Heroes

It was ok and I had fun with it: PoR, RD, Sacred Stone, Gaiden, Echoes, FE7

Not my kind of game: Thracia, FE4, revelation

Haven't played it (yet): FE1, 3, 6 and 11. Warriors and Tokyo Mirage as well.

Favourites : Blazing Sword, Echoes, Genealogy

Great : Radiant Dawn, Conquest

Good : Path of Radiance, Mystery of the emblem

medium : Sacred Stones, Awakening, new mystery (didn't finished)

meh : Shadow Dragon

Didn't finished : Thracia, Binding Blade,

A: Toyko Mirage Sessions, FEH Heroes

B: Shadow Dragon, New Mystery, Conquest
C: Awakening
D: Blazing Sword, Binding Blade, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Thracia 776, Warriros
E: Shadows of Valentia, Fire Emblem Gaiden, Mystery of Emblem, FE1
F: Geneology of the Holy War

Here goes...

S- Shadow Dragon, Sacred Stones

A- Fates: Conquest (Would be S if the story was a 'little bit' better), Awakening, Echoes: Shadow of Valentia

B- Blazing Sword, Fates: Birthright

C- New/Mystery of the Emblem (Might get bumped up after I play a fan translation of it), Fates: Revelation

D- Binding Blade, Genealogy of the Holy War

E- Thracia 776, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn

Favourite despite the fact that I'll probably won't replay it anytime soon: Genealogy of the horse Holy War

Might become my favourite once I actually sit down and finish it: Thracia 776

I like these quite a lot and they're also easy to replay so these could arguably be my favourites: Binding Blade, Blazing Sword, Shadow Dragon & New Mystery.

Help, I'm addicted: Heroes

These ones are fine: Awakening & Shadows of Valentia

A game that has much in common with my least favourite but has a few more features that I like which make it rank higher then expected: Radiant Dawn

Because this game is easy and feels similar to fe6 & 7, I can't enjoy this game because I'm constantly reminded that I could also play those games; Sacred Stones

Enemy Phase begins? Okay, I'll just lay down my controller, set some coffee, check my mail, finish my homework, call some family, take a walk, set a second cup of coffee and then I still have to wait until enemy phase is over (this game is also somehow easier then fe8 and doesn't offer enough quality besides a good story and some characters): Path of Radiance

I gave this game away to a friend: Fates

Might play this game one day and maybe enjoy it: Mystery of the Emblem

Give me one good reason why I should play these games: Fe1, Fe2, , Tokyo Mirage Session & Fe Warriors

Edited by LJwalhout

I think no Fire Emblem title is overrated, the series as a whole is generally pretty mediocre anyway

All Time Favorite: Path of Radiance + Radiant Dawn, Genealogy of the Holy War

Love: Echoes, Blazing Sword

Like a Lot: Mystery of the Emblem, Thracia 776, Shadow Dragon

Like: Sacred Stones, Binding Blade,

Neutral: New Mystery of The Emblem

Dislike: Awakening, Gaiden, Shadow Dragon and Sword of Light

Wish I didn't waste my money like that: Fates

Not Played Yet: BS Akaneia Saga, TearRing Saga

Edited by Yexin

whase's tier list

Top tier: 9
High tier: 10, 8, 15, 6
Good tier: 12
Okay tier: 7, 13, 14(Conquest)
Tierible: 11, 14(Revelations)
Havent played: 1,2,3,4,5

list is favorite to least favorite.

Contractually obligated to put this on top: Radiant Dawn

You never forget your first or infinite runeblades, swift soles, and stone ftw: Sacred Stones

A really unique experience when placed next to the rest of the series: Genealogy

Another unique experience that could have made for a good spinoff series: Shadows of Valentia

Good, but the sequel was better: Path of Radiance

Hey guys, let's never do shifters right again: Mystery of The Emblem

Putting them together because they are generally the same, but conquest is overrated, I think revelation had better longevity for just general fun, and birthright was a waste of SD card space: fates

Really just never stood out to me: Blazing Blade

I can let remakes slide, kinda: Shadow Dragon

Is not based on an nes game: Awakening

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, seriously guys, I have the roms on my phone, I just need to play them: binding blade, thracia 776

Will not touch with a 40ft pole: fe1, gaiden

don't care to look at: new Mystery of The Emblem

thought it was pretty good: warriors

Not a fire emblem: TMS

>

13 hours ago, LJwalhout said:

Give me one good reason why I should play these games: (Fixed the semicolon for a colon LJwalhout)

>

13 hours ago, LJwalhout said:

fe2

Heresy

There's actually a really good reason why you should play this game and it's ehm... uh... the music! The music is great!! and uh.... well doesn't a 9 movement Valbar sound fun or infinite warp? Or broken alm and dread fighters that can use shadow swords without ever taking damage?! 

All Time Favorite: Path of Radiance

Great: Awakening, Sacred Stones

Okay: Radiant Dawn, Warriors

I'm Sorry, But You're Overrated: Blazing Sword

Not a Big Fan: Shadow Dragon, Fates

Ouch: Echoes: Shadows of Valentia

Only Played Gen One: Geneology of the Holy War

Not Played Yet, So No Comment: Thracia 776, Binding Blade, New Mystery of the Emblem, Tokyo Mirage Sessions

Edited by Etheus

All-Time Favorite: Awakening

Amazing Improvement: Conquest: Good Guy Garon Edition (Really good Conquest story overhaul patch.)

Enjoyed: Blazing Blade (Still playing), Conquest, Birthright

I'm Sorry, But You're A Gacha Game: Fire Emblem Heroes

Not a Big Fan: Revelations

Ouch: Izana dying in Revelations

Not Played Yet, So No Comment: Everything else.

Edited by Bloom