Special Heroes Appear: Bridal Belonging (May 21 ~)

Coolmanio

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SIGRUN AND TANITH?! WHAAAAT.

I like Sigrun, I want her!! I might go for Tanith too...so I can S support her with Oscar if anything. :P

EDIT: I can't tell for sure, but that looks like Louise at the end as the TT unit. Pent and Louise fans, you can rejoice. XD

Edited by Anacybele

you sure this isn't just a new heroes banner, we're getting 4 new heroes and 1 alt

Pent, presumably Louise in that video, Sigrun, Tanith, and Fjorm, huh? Didn't expect a lot of new units and an inverse of the Fallen Heroes banner, but okay. :P

I sorta want to pull for the new units, but I think I'll keep stockpiling orbs. At least we got new canon voices!

The banner's nice and all, but I'm getting a bit worried about something.

Tanith, Sigrun, Pent, and Louise. Four characters who do not have their regular self in the game yet. Four characters who are using weapon types VERY similar to what they canonically wield, if not their actual weapon.

... Are they planning on just dumping in new popular characters all as seasonal heroes, with their original weapon type, with a possibility of not getting their base form in ... like, anytime soon? Or ever?

...Sigrun and Tanith?  Why?  I mean, yay for Tellius characters, and I guess the connection is Sanaki, but...

As a Tellius fan, I'm still probably not going to spend orbs.  Was never a very big Sigrun/Tanith fan.

Sigrun and Tanith of the Holy Guard are my personal guards. What would they say if they saw me wearing this?

Huh didn't expect a hint like that to have come true. Nice to see another one of my favs be in Heroes (sort of). Sorry, Sigurn, these orbs are going to Tharja.

Well...crap. I will be going for Pent with the tiny resources I have available. Here's to hoping I get him. And I was close with guessing another Tellius character, I just wasn't expecting Tanith and Sigrun. I like Tanith, so I won't be too heartbroken if I get her instead...but I'd like the Dream Team duo. Poor Anna, she missed out this year again.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Tanith, Sigrun, Pent, and Louise. Four characters who do not have their regular self in the game yet. Four characters who are using weapon types VERY similar to what they canonically wield, if not their actual weapon.

... Are they planning on just dumping in new popular characters all as seasonal heroes, with their original weapon type, with a possibility of not getting their base form in ... like, anytime soon? Or ever?

This is why I can't really look at this and think positively, despite Sigrun and Tanith.

wow, it has been a while since I have seen such a hard skip banner.

I also agree with the view that this is bothersome, given that this is 4 units who aren't even in the game yet.

Edited by thecrimsonflash

Pent!! I'll def. throw a few orbs his way. Otherwise yay for some new characters even if I don't know them. But man I really dislike the art this time around. Sigrun in particular makes me faintly cringe, and I can't quite explain what it is.

But this is a nice little banner! Glad they didn't make Pent the TT bonus because now he might actually have good stats!

So while she's not on the banner itself, Louise is a part of this. This Seasonal event isn't a fraud after all. Good.

......None of these characters have a regular appearance in Heroes tho. That's uh.......a bit of a yikes.

Four new characters with an alt before their regular version gets in? Lovely. Fjorm has some interesting stuff, though it’s weird that she’s gotten two alts so close together as an OC. I do like the swift sparrow weapons though!

I’ve never played their game, but I’m glad that they kept Pent and Louise together!

*Hears loud Norwegian screams in the background*

Mangs is gonna lose it.

Glad to see it’s Fjorm and not some kid.

I didn’t expect Tanith/Sigrun but it’s a Funny couple to put in bridal gowns.

Well I guess they felt the need to make up for our last "New" Heroes banner being an alt banner by dropping 4 new ones into this one. Gonna be mighty tempting to pull for that Fjorm since her weapon seems like alot of fun in AR.

I'd always assumed for a long time that Tanith and other human units from Tellius never had a chance once beast units got in. IS can correctly say they've done a ton of Tellius content over the past 4-5 months so I won't be expecting anything else ,unless its more beasts since they still need to add dragon laguz, for a mighty long time. Pent and Louise are probably here bc they needed someone who actually fit the theme.

Fjorm just seems really out of place with the other being 2 units from PoR and Blazing Sword (I'm assuming with the free unit).

I guess Sigrun and Tanith are there because Sanaki was on the last Bridal Banner.

Not sure how I feel that 3 of the units on the banner are units that aren't in the game yet.  It's cool that they're now in the game, but that also means they're not going to be in the summon pool once the banner's over.

I knew it was Pent on the silhoutettes! It surprises me some people correctly guessed Fjorm, I wouldn't have thought it was her but here we are.

That being said, I'm kinda sad Bride Eirika won't be coming this year but I'm also relieved because I used my orbs on Fallen Y!Tiki so it's nice not having a must have on this banner...or that would be the case if it weren't for Tanith's art...hnnnngh her art is soooo good, which is odd because I always liked Sigrun's design more in FE9/FE10 but I digress. It hurts she's color sharing with Pent and being a Lance flier is pretty oof, but I'm of the mindset that Art>Stats/Skills and getting Pent would make Louise happy so yeah. 

Blue hell here I go! 

13 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

If the "CYL runners up banner" continues its cycle from the last two years, Louise is going to be on that banner (Anna?, Bruno, Louise are the top 3 not yet in the game, even if Anna does count Louise is still top 3).

A much more likely scenario is this: we spent all of last year complaining/leaving feedback that we were tired of getting bombarded with alts. They've lowered the number of alts. 

EDIT: Also they've been linking their seasonal units to ones from last year a bit, like Catria -> Palla. Sanaki -> Tanith + Sigrun makes a lot of sense. 

Edited by TheNiddo