Special Heroes Appear: Bridal Belonging (May 21 ~)

Coolmanio

This is weird its like they heard people complaining about the lack of new characters Finally and decided to half ass it by placing them in seasonal banners instead of just replacing a few of the shit seasons with new hero banners 

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

It most definitely was not. Check the time stamps.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Coolmanio's shows up first and has the earlier time stamp.

So that is the case. But I swear this thread was not there when I posted mine... Odd. Must've been some kind of server hiccup.

1 minute ago, Quintessence said:

I don't find Sigrun/Tanith odd at all. They're captains of Begnion's Holy Guard, Sanaki's bodyguards, which is basically the same level Titania and Soren have with Ike, I think that's enough merit to have a spot.

Now I can make a Begnion Holy Guard team: 3 brides and Haar!

I'm honestly surprised it took this long for Sigrun and Tanith to show up considering OG Sanaki's unique refinement is a reference to them.

I couldn’t care less about anyone here barring Fjorm who’s not revealing enough and Louise who’s being given out for free anyway. Oh well, looks like I’ll stick with the fallen banner.

Edited by Silverly

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Dude, my thread was first this time. Really...? -_-;

We need another thread merge job here though, regardless of which one remains the base.

Ana, remember, you can use the report button instead of saying that the topics need to be merged. Posting does not contact the mods whereas reporting does.

Also, it's not a race.

Though @Coolmanio I do wonder why you make these threads when it doesn't appear that you even play the game. I've never seen you make any posts in this board except to post banners. So...why bother if you don't care to play the game? I'm just curious because I find that strange.

I come back from vacation and anime convention and see an absolutely adorable Fjorm.

She comes with an Assist blocker, too? Double bonus.

Too many things to need to spend money on. This is going to be rough holding back.

4 minutes ago, NoirCore said:

Also, it's not a race.

Feels like it is when you really want to post the video and all but are beaten a lot by one person who doesn't even seem to play the game. I think I only managed to get a thread in before him two times while a bunch of others he makes it faster.

Wouldn't you feel disappointed if you got beaten to the punch a lot in something you really wanted to do first?

Edited by Anacybele

I hate this banner. I like every single character on it quite a bit but I absolutely hate this banner.

The game characters irritate me because not only are the limited now with absolutely no assurance of ever getting into the pool, but they're also one of my less favored seasonal themes. Then again about the only ones I actually do kind of like are NY, PA, and Halloween. Camping too I guess, but that's not guaranteed to be recurring (who am I kidding? It might as well be). Also, really not digging either Tanith's or Sigrun's art. The faces look a bit off.

Fjorm irritates me because despite actually liking her as a character, she already has an alt.

And then there's the fact that the seasonal banner has more new characters than the new heroes banner.

Guess I'll do the free pull for I guess Fjorm since I like her art the most and I don't have a flying healer. Pent is second, then Sigrun, then Tanith. If I do happen to get any of them though, it'll be bittersweet. This whole thing can rot in hell.

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Though @Coolmanio I do wonder why you make these threads when it doesn't appear that you even play the game. I've never seen you make any posts in this board except to post banners. So...why bother if you don't care to play the game? I'm just curious because I find that strange.

Just because no one posts in the board doesn't mean they definitely don't play. Players are not obligated to post here. I don't even post here so much and I still play.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

why does it matter who makes the thread, regardless of what they do/don't do in regards to the game play? 

Just now, daisy jane said:

why does it matter who makes the thread, regardless of what they do/don't do in regards to the game play? 

I suppose it doesn't matter too much, but it's still weird. Why post about a game you don't play? If you don't play it, you don't really care about it, right? So... I'm just confused.

1 minute ago, Jave said:

I'm honestly surprised it took this long for Sigrun and Tanith to show up considering OG Sanaki's unique refinement is a reference to them.

Good point. I do hope they eventually get their original character into the game.

Also, what's with the Tellius bias/fatigue people are bringing up? Is it because of the laguz banners, valentine tellius and Haar's GHB? Tellius has a vast cast of characters, diverse races and units that merit all these additions and more (DB, Goldoans, etc.)

Feels like it is when you really want to post the video and all but are beaten a lot by one person who doesn't even seem to play the game. I think I only managed to get a thread in before him two times while a bunch of others he makes it faster.

Wouldn't you feel disappointed if you got beaten to the punch a lot in something you really wanted to do first?

Why is this so important to you? You're the only one making this out to be a race. He can post whatever he wants, it's none of your concern where/what he posts.

It's a topic to discuss a trailer, the one who posts it is irrelevant

Wouldn't you feel disappointed if you got beaten to the punch a lot in something you really wanted to do?

Who cares who makes the topic first? The point is that the topic exists to begin with. Why do you want to be the topic starter so bad? For bragging rights?

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I have played almost everyday since launch.

You may also notice that I translate the 4-koma comic that is posted weekly here. I don't excel at posting on forums, but I enjoy making the community better with timely banner posts and my translation services. 

Don't assume I am not involved or do not care. I just don't need every instance of my game posted. Check yourself.

Edited by Coolmanio

From the other thread:

5 minutes ago, bottlegnomes said:

I hate this banner. I like every single character on it quite a bit but I absolutely hate this banner.

The game characters irritate me because not only are the limited now with absolutely no assurance of ever getting into the pool, but they're also one of my less favored seasonal themes. Then again about the only ones I actually do kind of like are NY, PA, and Halloween. Camping too I guess, but that's not guaranteed to be recurring (who am I kidding? It might as well be). Also, really not digging either Tanith's or Sigrun's art. The faces look a bit off.

Fjorm irritates me because despite actually liking her as a character, she already has an alt.

And then there's the fact that the seasonal banner has more new characters than the new heroes banner.

Guess I'll do the free pull for I guess Fjorm since I like her art the most and I don't have a flying healer. Pent is second, then Sigrun, then Tanith. If I do happen to get any of them though, it'll be bittersweet. This whole thing can rot in hell.

So first off... never played any Tellius games beyond the first two or three maps of PoR, so... gimme a moment to see who the hell Tanith and Sigrun are. I know who Pent and Louise are, pretty neat dude and madam. Fjorm... eh. Partial either way.

Second... why is there drama when there isn't even a loli bride? What the hell guys?

Third... BB. Every Bride banner has been abbreviated as BB. Blessings, Bloom, now Belonging... BBs.

Edited by Xenomata

Hmm...it seems I got half the banner right. It was actually Fjorm and Pent. Nothing there really interests me so...I guess I’ll free roll for Tanith and leave. 

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

I have played almost everyday since launch.

Oh, okay then. I stand corrected there.

1 minute ago, Coolmanio said:

You may also notice that I translate the 4-koma comic that is posted weekly here. I don't excel at posting on forums, but enjoying making the community better with timely banner posts and my translation services. 

I forgot about your translations. And I and others greatly appreciate them. But I enjoy posting the banner threads too (every now and then anyway), and yet you almost always beat me to it. It bugs me. I have to be honest there. I have nothing against you personally, don't take it the wrong way, as your contributions are generally neat. I just really wanted to post this one first, as I have some other videos you beat me on.