Special Heroes Appear: Bridal Belonging (May 21 ~)

Coolmanio

1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

Like Groom Narcian.

"You pleb! Don't you DARE get rid of that other man I just saw walking by! He reminds me so much of myself, he looked like me, acted like me, it is possible he was me? Who else is there that's worthy of the perfection I am? Nobody, that is who! I will wed none but one of my own perfect nature!"

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, GrandeRampel said:

IMHO for the next Bridal Banner the best option would be a single couple again (Quan and Ethlyn pls) and the rest of the characters having nothing to do with marriage. Like Groom Narcian.

I think I'd prefer Sigurd and Deirdre, if only because it makes it faster for all the lords to get an alt

1 hour ago, GrandeRampel said:

True, but that means that the avatar of Heroes is sucky and should be written better. It doesn't mean that this kind of pandering isn't widespread in gacha games and as such completely expected to be in Heroes too.

Yeah, better writing would be nice. Player pandering is one thing I really dislike about many gacha games. My preference would be to just send Kiran on vacation and close the gate behind him. ;):

Dragalia summoning doesn't rely on Euden, so they could actually start a new story without him if they wanted. Kiran is tied to summoning in the story, so it would take more effort to work around his absence. (Veronica brings heroes too though.)

2 hours ago, Gregster101 said:

I think I'd prefer Sigurd and Deirdre, if only because it makes it faster for all the lords to get an alt

Oh yes, I totally agree they should be in the next one too! Sigurd is cool. ^^

So I managed to get both Sigrun and Tanith, though not without buying a few orb packs. Tanith actually came fairly quickly, but Sigrun was being troublesome. At least I got her with good IVs though! Tanith...sadly not. But hopefully even with -Spd I can still make her work. I tried pulling a second Tanith, but wound up with Pent instead. And...he has like perfect IVs, so now I don't wish to fodder him like I was originally planning. xP But hopefully he'll be useful.

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Oh yes, I totally agree they should be in the next one too! Sigurd is cool. ^^

So I managed to get both Sigrun and Tanith, though not without buying a few orb packs. Tanith actually came fairly quickly, but Sigrun was being troublesome. At least I got her with good IVs though! Tanith...sadly not. But hopefully even with -Spd I can still make her work. I tried pulling a second Tanith, but wound up with Pent instead. And...he has like perfect IVs, so now I don't wish to fodder him like I was originally planning. xP But hopefully he'll be useful.

like i said to you yesterday
double swift sparrow + refine for speed, and a hone flier on her and shel be just fine. 

27 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

like i said to you yesterday
double swift sparrow + refine for speed, and a hone flier on her and shel be just fine. 

Yeah, I saw your post, I just forgot about it, I guess. :P

Well this conversation got interesting I like the idea of Fjorm and Alfonse even during the FE Heros X Dragaila Lost crossover it felt like they had a thing for each other xD but i might just be overthinking it 

On 5/21/2019 at 10:25 PM, Icelerate said:

Speaking of Fjorm, anyone wondering why she's completely absent in scenes with the Order of Heroes? 

Didn't Eir snatch her wig or something like that when Book III started?

Plus she's dying or something~

1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

Didn't Eir snatch her wig or something like that when Book III started?

Plus she's dying or something~

Maybe the plot twist is that Eir would have to take over Hel (the place) once Hel (the person) is defeated, and the first person Eir has to kill is Fjorm.