Special Heroes Appear: Bridal Belonging (May 21 ~)

Coolmanio

Well my TT orbs are now gone because Pent.  R.I.P. my 4.00% pity rate on the fallen heroes banner because Pent is a really really want unit for me.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice banner I suppose, nothing interesting for me.

9 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

The banner's nice and all, but I'm getting a bit worried about something.

Tanith, Sigrun, Pent, and Louise. Four characters who do not have their regular self in the game yet. Four characters who are using weapon types VERY similar to what they canonically wield, if not their actual weapon.

... Are they planning on just dumping in new popular characters all as seasonal heroes, with their original weapon type, with a possibility of not getting their base form in ... like, anytime soon? Or ever?

It's not like it's something new, even back to the first bride banner with Charlotte. There's also Noire, Greil, Bruno, Mikoto, Veronica,  Bruno and Mareeta. (And maybe someone else I forgot). In short nothing alarming, plus it's still technically a new unit. And nothing stops from adding the original unit later, see Shigure for an example.

Edited by Nym
Forgot Mareeta lol

8 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

BUT, they all look good. Guess Fjorn is correctly guessed. Cant wait to summon tomorrow.

The banner starts the 21st though... That's Tuesday, not tomorrow. At least if I remember right. If I'm wrong, I'll edit the OP.

4 minutes ago, Jave said:

SIGRUN?! AS A BRIDE!!!?

Well, that's it. RIP my freaking wallet.

Why is IS doing this goddamnit! SIGRUN, TANITH, PENT, LOUISE, basically my favorite units in a single banner.

> 3 orbs

> RIP

Holy shit. Fjorm doesn't need another alt, but four new characters is pretty great. Nothing I need personally, though.

I'm really happy to see Isolation introduced, I'd been advocating either half of it as a solution to dancer issues. But it's not enough for me to actually pull for Fjorm, so hopefully it'll show up somewhere else later.

More Tellius bias, this time via Seasonals. Hmm... not exactly what I think the duology needs at the moment, let it chill IS, you're giving it bad name with this much exposure now. Please don't let the next NH be Tellius, give it to Archanea or SS or Thracia or TMS or even Gen 2 Genealogy or Awakening or Fates. And give us some non-Reinhardt/Olwen Jugdral alts, a whole bunch of them please! 

Was Sigrun even wanted that much? She doesn't get that much development in RD, if still sorta ample screentime. Tanith had supports in PoR and a little in RD too with Sigrun. Sigrun is nice, if not great, and Tanith is the same. Light and airy breakfast sweets, but not rich buttercreamy cakes with decadent fillings and a crunchy almond meringue in the middle.

I like them both and I like Pent a lot too, plus Louise is a good wife, but my face is currently blowing like Final Smash Jigglypuff, Seasonal Allergies and all. And this hurts, because the Charlotte Curse is likely to condemn them to these Seasonal forms only.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

The banner starts the 21st though... That's Tuesday, not tomorrow. At least if I remember right. If I'm wrong, I'll edit the OP.

Oh I am so sorry. Due to time difference, from where I am, tomorrow is 21st May.

3 minutes ago, Silent shifter said:

Oh I am so sorry. Due to time difference, from where I am, tomorrow is 21st May.

Oh, I see then, okay. I didn't notice at first that you're all the way in Asia area. It's fine. :P

So I just decided, since I do still need Silas merges, I don't really got much to lose here by pulling both blue and red for the Begnion Peg knight ladies! Except my orb stash, of course. Looks like I'll probably have to dig a hole into my bank account for those Summer Freddy merges later down the line. DX At least I have somewhat of an income now though.

Edited by Anacybele

3 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yep, Going for Fjorm! I need that staff!

But I will try to control myself until the Mythic Banner...

Same here. Even Pulse Smoke on Pent looks nice, but I'm not messing around with the shared colors.

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

More Tellius bias, this time via Seasonals. Hmm... not exactly what I think the duology needs at the moment, let it chill IS, you're giving it bad name with this much exposure now. Please don't let the next NH be Tellius, give it to Archanea or SS or Thracia or TMS or even Gen 2 Genealogy or Awakening or Fates. And give us some non-Reinhardt/Olwen Jugdral alts, a whole bunch of them please! 

Now I'll have to start hoping for Osian on every seasonal banner.

...Most of them would not be particularly good fits. Summer could work, though. Or picnics now that that's a thing.

6 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Was Sigrun even wanted that much?

Sigrun and Tanith in general are odd choices because i feel like they're on the lower end of Tellius popularity. Like, when people talk about their favorite Tellius characters, i never see those two whereas Pent and Louise do have a following.

Edited by Armagon

Glad to see Sigrun, and Tanith showing up, but I hope they don't get trapped with Charlotte having only a bridal alt version. I am starting to feel some real Tellius fatigue at this point, so here is hoping they start mixing things up a little more latter in the year.

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Sigrun and Tanith in general are odd choices because i feel like they're on the lower end of Tellius popularity. Like, when people talk about their favorite Tellius characters, i never see those two whereas Pent and Louise do have a following.

I've been enjoying playing with those two with my Sanaki-focused story inspired by Bridal Sanaki, but I'm not exactly the target audience as both a lapsed player and someone who's literally still thinking about that a year later.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Dude, my thread was first this time. Really...? -_-;

We need another thread merge job here though, regardless of which one remains the base.

It most definitely was not. Check the time stamps.

The seasonal sword and lance weapons seemed to be nice fodders for some of my units, like Brave Lucina, Roderick & Athena,. Meanwhile Axe version is getting left out again. Probably gonna pull one round and then go back to dumping orbs on fallen corrin.

I don't find Sigrun/Tanith odd at all. They're captains of Begnion's Holy Guard, Sanaki's bodyguards, which is basically the same level Titania and Soren have with Ike, I think that's enough merit to have a spot.

Now I can make a Begnion Holy Guard team: 3 brides and Haar!

4 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

Glad to see Sigrun, and Tanith showing up, but I hope they don't get trapped with Charlotte having only a bridal alt version. I am starting to feel some real Tellius fatigue at this point, so here is hoping they start mixing things up a little more latter in the year.

Considering we have to get through:

Multiple Three Houses Banners (likely 2-4)

CYL 3

Brave Redux

Book 3 OCs (again this might be multiple banners as it was last time)

I'm not sure what we do have time for in the 2nd half of the year. And it sure as hell won't be Tellius, unless IS deems those dragon laguz too profitable to wait on

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

We need another thread merge job here though, regardless of which one remains the base.

No it wasn't

And there goes Mangs's grail stash... if he has one to begin with.

So, Swift Sparrow 2 seasonal weapons. Not too impressive but not the worst effect.

Tanith and Sigrun are likely only brought in because Sanaki got her bride variant last year, making Sanaki's outing in a wedding dress much less weird for certain players. Pent and Louise are a fan favorite couple. Fjorm... we all know that she has the hots for her summoner.

Tanith: Not impressed with her at all aside from design. Easily the troll unit for those going after Pent.

Sigrun: Yeah, the only thing that's good is her artwork. Her kit isn't necessarily worth pulling for.

Pent: The most worthwhile unit to pull for in terms of fodder - likely great for trolling IP teams in AR, especially if the user gets the jump on them during player phase.

Fjorm: That Prf staff is nasty and her kit's great too! Restore+ means that she can cause issues even if you haven't provoked combat with any of her teammates in AR or potentially make dancer spam less viable. Her being a flier only makes her a greater threat.

Louise: Easily the most unique of the units as she's basically the only accessible colorless bow cavalier if the player hasn't picked Brave Lyn or otherwise pulled her.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Your topic wasn't created first. If only one topic would remain, will be this one.