Tempest Trials+: The Holy Guard (May 25th) [SPOILERS]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoiler

Saw that Brazen Atk/Spd 3 seal and thought yeah my Celica, F!Delthea and Tailtiu are going to love that seal. For that matter any bladetome mage running Fury+Desperation would like that seal. Also, Renewal seal finally.

Bonus units are about what I expected them to be but BB!Louise has Hone Cavalry so I'm probably going to run a horse team for the event.

Spoiler

I am now very glad I saved my Sacred Coins.

Brazen Atk/Spd is insane. How many units would benefit from that thing? My god...

Renewal is... something. I won't say it's bad, because it's not, but... hm, there's probably a way to use it I'm not thinking of...

Spd/Res... that's exactly the seal I've been waiting for to give my Kliff!

Spoiler

Guess it's time to get B!Tharja off the bench. It's such a shame she had to be -Spd, her art is pretty good if a bit heavy on the fanservice. 

Those seals are looking pretty nice. Brazen Atk/Spd means F!Delthea is going to reach ludicrous levels of Atk/Spd. Not to mention that OG!Celica is going to reach +26 Atk/Spd by running triple Brazen I'd put that type of meme build on my Celica, IF I HAD ONE!

Renewal is the salvation of B!Celica, now she can do the same stuff as Alm by being able to recharge Double Lion every other turn, so no need of having a healer/Eir glued to her anymore! I think F!Celica will also benefit from it with Beloved Zofia needing her to be at full HP to work, but that weapon needs a refine anyways, +4 to everything isn't that good of a buff nowadays. 

The stat seal is what one would expect, it's good but nothing crazy. It'll pair nicely with some healers, tho.

Spoiler

Honestly Renewal is the only thing here I care about. I generally don't use the hyper offensive units that would benefit from Brazen Atk/Spd in any game mode, as I'm much more partial to tanks and Vantage set ups. But actually having healing that Isn't dependent on a special proc is a god send for me

Spoiler

0520tt.jpg

So, this is neat.

1: I have Brinian, so I don't need to pull any unit. Phew.

2: These seals are beautiful. Spd/Res is alright, can see some use. Renewal 3 is a godsend for Reciprocal Aid units and Brazen Atk/Spd 3.... YES! I can see many units just being absurd with this.

3: Louise has 31/34 offences (Not amazing) and sadly her Res base is higher than her Atk, but she has Atk/Spd bond (at 5*), making her a great fodder option.

Good think I kept those Sacred Coins close.

About a statline...

Spoiler

Here are Rebecca, Wil, and Louise's FE7 20/20 stats. Note that Louise is a lategame prepromote so that should be considered, and given how meh Archers are in FE7, that doesn't make them so bad when Becky and Wil take plenty of EXP to bring up.

Rebecca:

HP 43.8 Str 22.2 Skl 25 Spd 29 Lck 23 Def 10.7 Res 14.4

Wil:

/20 HP 50.75 Str 25 Skl 25.5 Spd 21.8 Lck 20.8 Def 14.4 Res 12.25
Higher Caps /60 /25 /30 /28 /30 /25 /23

Louise:

/20 HP 37.6 Str 18.4 Skl 20.4 Spd 23.4 Lck 20.8 Def 12.2 Res 16.8
Higher Caps /60 /24 /30 /29 /30 /24 /24

I'm excited that Louise is the free unit. Now that I got Pent for free and am pretty much done with the darkness banner I should be able to save orbs for a while. Depends on the Mythic Hero Banner, but hopefully I can save my orbs for a long time.

I am very satisfied with that one Sacred Seal.

Still waiting for Embla's Ward and Múspellflame though.

Edited by XRay

4 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

That moment you realize you don't have ANYONE for the bonus units!

Makes me glad I wanted and got Sigrun and Tanith (and I got Pent on the side with great IVs as well). But you can use Bride Louise as soon as you get her, of course.

I've already got two of last year's brides at my disposal, so I'm good to go!

ZkGXz0m.png?1j5ViGm6.png?1

xka8FZI.png?15eVVYtN.png?1

Corrin is here simply because I'm quite eager to use her. Oh, the glorious overkill heights her Spd will reach with Spd Opening and the two daily stat boosts for non-bonus units.

• Diovani Bressan changed the title to A New Tempest Trials+ is coming! (May 25th) [SPOILERS]