Tempest Trials+: The Holy Guard (May 25th) [SPOILERS]

latest?cb=20170602135043 A new Tempest Trials+ will start on May 25th, titled "The Holy Guard"! latest?cb=20170602135043
1.jpg

Our TT reward unit is Louise: Eternal Devotion, and she is a Colorless Bow Cavalry unit.
The bonus allies of this TT+ are: Bride Fjorm, Bride Sigrun, Brige Tanith, Groom Pent, Bride Louise, Bride Tharja, Bride Ninian and Bride Sanaki.

image.jpg

B-Louise-Icon.png?itok=vaSuKJiq
Louise: Eternal Devotion
39 HP / 31 Atk / 34 Spd / 17 Def / 30 Res

latest?cb=20180514153412 Bouquet Bow+ (Mt 12 Rng 2): Effective against flying foes. If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat.
Assist.png Reciprocal Aid: Unit and target ally swap HP. (Neither can go above their max HP.)
Atk%20Spd%20Bond%203.png?itok=y4GQmf03 Atk/Spd Bond 3: If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat.
50px-Hone_Cavalry.png?itok=RFVtnrIw Hone Cavalry: At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd+6 to adjacent cavalry allies for 1 turn.

And remember, the rewards are:

latest?cb=20170410122150 42 Orbs;
latest?cb=20170204105858 11.000 Hero Feathers;
latest?cb=20170904050244 80 Sacred Coins;
latest?cb=20171206144255 1 Earth Blessing (Score: 12.500);
Spd-Res-1.png Spd/Res 1 (Score: 6.000);
50px-Renewal_1.png Renewal 1 (Score: 10.000);
Brazen_Atk_Spd_1.png Brazen Atk/Spd 1 (Score: 20.000);
4★ Bride Louise (Score: 1.000);
5★ Bride Louise (Score: 15.000).

FINAL MAP:

Spoiler

TT-Map.png

Pent-Icon-.png?itok=yNmIgqsK
Boss: Pent: Fancy Fiancé
Stats at Lunatic (Teams: 4 / Battles: 7):
60 HP / 51 Atk / 40 Spd / 25 Def / 26 Res

latest?cb=20180514153412 Vessel of Cheer+ (Mt 12 Rng 2): If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat.
Assist.png Rally Up Atk+: Grants Atk+6 to target ally and allies within 2 spaces of target (excluding unit) for 1 turn.
Special.png Glacies (CD 4): Boosts damage by 80% of unit's Res.
50px-Death_Blow_3.png Death Blow 3: If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+6 during combat.
Dull%20Ranged%203.png?itok=CGpiDHN3 Dull Ranged 3: If foe uses bow, dagger, magic, or staff, neutralizes foe's bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.
Pulse-Smoke-3.png?itok=grJR6Xls Pulse Smoke 3: Inflicts Special cooldown count+1 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target after combat. (No effect on Special cooldown counts already at maximum.)

Good Luck in your TT+ battles, summoners!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm Sacred seals...I almost could imagine that they dare to release DB3 seal this time, or just HP/Atk. Or something like Speed Tactics, Speed Wave, or Speed/Def bond.
The thing is sometimes I think the skills corelate a bit to the banner units we get. And most of them have a Weapon with Swift Sparrow this time and the same applies to Louise I think. So this would not wonder me...

Edited by Stroud

I like how one of the best inheritable bows (probably the best out of inheritable seasonal bows) is just handed out for free. RIP whatever Loki had for f2p. Firesweep requires good stats and Brave is all about attack.

At the very least she'll have decent offensive spread based on the expected weapon effect. If a bit subpar we can expect +1 merge to bump up her atk/spd if she doesn't have a lopsided defensive stat

Edited by redlight

With Tempest Trails becoming associated with seasonal units, I am noticing that the bonus units as of late (minus the free unit they give you) have been in the 5 star exclusive territory. I find this to be a disappointing development. I know that this is a gacha and gacha's demand for the player to summon for units, but don't make it so pronounced. Hope Louise is a decent unit at least, movement and weapon combo has me hopeful.

She already has fantastic art going for her, so here's hoping they also give her good stats to go along with the great movement and weapon type.

Charlotte probably won't be a TT unit so I'll get her quickly and use her for the extra TT points.

37 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

she's gonna have a swift sparrow bow. :D 
(I hope)

This would be neat.

Either way, I hope she can be a good enough stand-in for Brave Lyn, I'd rather use this gorgeous Louise over her!

As for seals, Death Blow plz? Or Heavy Blade since there's a Flashing Blade seal?

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

This would be neat.

Either way, I hope she can be a good enough stand-in for Brave Lyn, I'd rather use this gorgeous Louise over her!

As for seals, Death Blow plz? Or Heavy Blade since there's a Flashing Blade seal?

Heavy blade has been an available seal for a long time.

Just now, Vicious Sal said:

Heavy blade has been an available seal for a long time.

...Oh yeah, it is. Not sure why I thought it wasn't.

So uh...I guess a Steady Stance or Sturdy Stance seal would be nice?

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Oh my god, combine Death Blow 4, Forblaze Refine, and Death Blow 3 Seal, and that's literally +20 of damage for Lilina. 

And Brave Weapon users like Reinhardt and Cherche would get +14 in damage.

17 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Oh my god, combine Death Blow 4, Forblaze Refine, and Death Blow 3 Seal, and that's literally +20 of damage for Lilina. 

Combine Death Blow 4,  Death Blow 3 Seal and Eliwood's Refined Durandal to Atk+24 

As others have said, "real" Player Phase A skills would be nice: Death Blow, Life and Death, Fury, Brazen Atk/Spd, etc.

For B skills, I am hoping for Wings of Mercy. Or ideally three additional copies of Flier Formation as Flier Formation A, Flier Formation B and Flier Formation C. Desperation would also be cool.

For C skills, Spd Tactic and Waves would be nice. 

And Embla's Ward and Múspellflame when?

Edited by XRay

I'm hoping for any of the following:

Bracing Stance

Guard

Steady Stance

Renewal

Vantage

Desperation

Atk Tactic

Spd Tactic

Chill Spd

Chill Def

Chill Res

Not sure how I feel about Death Blow. It seems clear to me that it will never happen because of Reinhardt. But even so, it would hardly be the worst thing to happen to Heroes. Right now, the problem is an overwhelming armor-driven meta, and Death Blow seal would help counter that more than contribute to it.

Edited by Etheus

I'm still hoping for Shield Pulse, Guard, and Dull Ranged to appear as Sacred Seals at some point.

Sorcery Blade would also be a good candidate for a Sacred Seal since its effect is horribly underwhelming. Fury would be fun for the exact opposite reason. Fury 10 Eldigan when?

3 hours ago, Etheus said:

Right now, the problem is an overwhelming armor-driven meta, and Death Blow seal would help counter that more than contribute to it.

And then you'll have Bold Fighter ranged armors running around with Death Blow 7.

1 minute ago, Ice Dragon said:

I'm still hoping for Shield Pulse, Guard, and Dull Ranged to appear as Sacred Seals at some point.

Sorcery Blade would also be a good candidate for a Sacred Seal since its effect is horribly underwhelming. Fury would be fun for the exact opposite reason. Fury 10 Eldigan when?

And then you'll have Bold Fighter ranged armors running around with Death Blow 7.

Yeah. I guess so. But you'd also have Reinhardts and Lilina's blowing up armors with Death Blow 7.

7 hours ago, Anacybele said:

This would be neat.

We already have a heavy blade seal, my Tibarn has had it since I pulled him.

Edit; did not see that someone else already said that ignore this.

Edited by EricaofRenais

Didn't know we were getting a free colorless bow cavalry unit. Great, hopefully Louise has good base stats and skills so I can finally retire B!Lyn. I was getting tired of having to use Lyn because she was the only bow cavalry unit in the game for the longest time.

6 minutes ago, NSSKG151 said:

I was getting tired of having to use Lyn because she was the only bow cavalry unit in the game for the longest time.

Love Abounds Roy exists I think.

-But I do recall him having the Speed of a steel horse with two flats, a broken engine, and not a drop of gasoline. So not so good.

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Love Abounds Roy exists I think.

-But I do recall him having the Speed of a steel horse with two flats, a broken engine, and not a drop of gasoline. So not so good.

Oh yeah, that's right. I forgot about him. He's kind of forgettable though since he only shows up on a seasonal banner once per year and I never see him in any of the pvp modes. But there was no way I was going to go out of my way wasting orbs on a character I don't really care about, especially not on a seasonal alt. At least BB!Louise and B!Lyn (if you choose her) are free.

Edited by NSSKG151