Tempest Trials+: The Holy Guard (May 25th) [SPOILERS]

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, omegaxis1 said:

Will need to use stamina potions to get that 5* Louise and then use her for the rest. Luckily, I have hundreds.

I usually use a couple potions here and there as it is so no real difference for me~

Nice OP there!

The only unit I have so far is Sanaki, I'll bring Elincia along with her to wreck stuff.

Regarding the seals, I fortunately saved coins for this TT, I'll cap Sp/Res and Brazen Atk/Sp, I really need'em!

On 5/20/2019 at 8:41 PM, Glennstavos said:

If the bonus units are the new five alongside last year's pullable 3, then I'm left with nobody to use until I unlock Louise. This will be rough...

Jk, the game decides to give me Pent and Bride Tharja at the cost of 15 orbs. Of course, ranged horses are garbage in auto battle teams with how eager they are to get themselves killed, I can at least get some consistent scores.

I don't get the problemo of no bonus units when they always give you one for free. It doesn't take very long to get the 4*, and a lesser bonus unit still offers a nice points boost.

-Although I'm an island in the middle of an endless ocean. I'd don't put the bonus unit on my main team b/c I don't want to mess with it. I just do two runs at the highest setting for the bonus points, and then burn the rest of my stamina at Hard 1 using a different trio and the freebie bonus unit. Do this every day for the duration of the TT, and throw in either a second complete stamina drain at Hard 1 on a just few nights of that entire time or pop some stamina potions, and I just manage to hit 50k by the event's end. Why care about a few extra from Feh's perpetual molting?

26 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I don't get the problemo of no bonus units when they always give you one for free. It doesn't take very long to get the 4*, and a lesser bonus unit still offers a nice points boost.

-Although I'm an island in the middle of an endless ocean. I'd don't put the bonus unit on my main team b/c I don't want to mess with it. I just do two runs at the highest setting for the bonus points, and then burn the rest of my stamina at Hard 1 using a different trio and the freebie bonus unit. Do this every day for the duration of the TT, and throw in either a second complete stamina drain at Hard 1 on a just few nights of that entire time or pop some stamina potions, and I just manage to hit 50k by the event's end. Why care about a few extra from Feh's perpetual molting?

And we need to remember that this situation was worst, because before the update in April 2018, the free TT unit was a 20% bonus unit, and like how the TT unit was available at the score of 6.000 and not 1.000.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

2 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

I agree! It takes literally just ONE run to get the 4* bonus unit, and then you can just throw them on you team for the remainder of the TT. I usually just have a team of 3 anyways do everything and use the 4th bonus unit as bait. Though the last few times I did have bonus units I actually had/wanted to use. And this time I'm gonna train Louise up.

I'm not gonna roll for Pent for a little tho (wanna see who's on the Mythic Banner first)!

Edited by Kiran_

2 hours ago, Kiran_ said:

I agree! It takes literally just ONE run to get the 4* bonus unit, and then you can just throw them on you team for the remainder of the TT. I usually just have a team of 3 anyways do everything and use the 4th bonus unit as bait. Though the last few times I did have bonus units I actually had/wanted to use. And this time I'm gonna train Louise up.

I'm not gonna roll for Pent for a little tho (wanna see who's on the Mythic Banner first)!

Same, the next mythic appears to be meta defining with the "giving eff against dragons".

I can't wait for the Renewal Seal, both my Micaiah and Healercina (actually my M!Marth) will love it. +30HP on every other turn, anyone? The latter was already nigh-immortal in TT maps as long as I didn't do anything daft!

@Diovani Bressan Cool topic and avatar! 

Here my first team, I'm trying a fallen theme (does Tharja count?): 

dmEF2gW.png

MqSakcC.png

cahnFje.png

2XcmpgU.png

I might give Brazen ATK/RES seal to Delthea and switch out Grima after a while. Possible substitute: 

n4DAAu7.png

Edited by mampfoid
Image sizes

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

@Diovani Bressan Cool topic and avatar! 

Here my first team, I'm trying a fallen theme (does Tharja count?): 

dmEF2gW.png

MqSakcC.png

cahnFje.png

2XcmpgU.png

I might give Brazen ATK/RES seal to Delthea and switch out Grima after a while. Possible substitute: 

n4DAAu7.png

Thanks, Mampf!

Nice TT team! I believe Bride Tharja counts as fallen hero, because she "fallen" in love for Robin, right?

I still need to biuld my team. I am planning to use Bride Fjorm, and maybe Bride Ninian as well, however Ninian is already HM maxed.

Louise will also be my bonus unit, though I'm a little tempted to try and get a Sigrun.

Renewal seal is really cool, I've been hoping for that for a while now. I also have plans for one of those Bouquet Bows.

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Oh, looks fun! 

Do you need renewal on Roy with Fjorm on his team? 

Yeah, you're right. With Fjorm, Roy doesn't need Renewal. I think I will change it for Vantage or Guard.

I saw that your Grima doesn't have a Seal. Since he is a Enemy Phase unit, Fierce Stance or Warding Stance can be useful on him.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Well no bride units yet in my pulling so I will be using Louise which is fine, I just hope the TT orbs can give me pent.  I will put her with: Seth, Silas and Gunther.  

7 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I saw that your Grima doesn't have a Seal. Since he is a Enemy Phase unit, Fierce Stance or Warding Stance can be useful on him.

Yeah, I like fierce stance or one of the brazens for him. I'm not sure about his A-Skill, on a mixed team he doesn't need Svalinn Shield. 

On 5/23/2019 at 3:09 AM, silverserpent said:

That Brazen Atk/Spd is going straight on Celica for even more stupidity 

Celica the Tome, Celica the Fallen, or Celica the Brave?
i might strap that to Mage-y Celica. double brazen. she really like fury in her a though

28 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

Celica the Tome, Celica the Fallen, or Celica the Brave?
i might strap that to Mage-y Celica. double brazen. she really like fury in her a though

Celica the car!

If I can afford it, I would also put Brazen Atk/Spd on Celica's A slot for triple Brazens. Fury is only necessary if you are super lazy or you need her to drop into Desperation range immediately without Bolt Traps or DW!Berkut.

I had a thought...

Do we really have any good reason to keep the number of Bonus Units limited to just 8? Tempest Trials have become a thing that happens when we get new seasonal units, but now in Year 3 there will be too many seasonal units to put in as bonus units to the Trials, so it'll just be the new seasonals and last years seasonals.

Kinda sucks if, for instance, the only Bride you can get is Caeda or Lyn.