Guesses for female Morgan’s mother?

3ast1sup

this may sound far fetched, but i think her mom might be cynthia, seeing as she’s a dark flier with dark hair, and although Cynthia’s canon hair colour is a lot lighter, it’s posisble for her to have dark brown hair, and Morgan’s hair does look kinda like that colour, but with the highlights and shadows in her hair it just looks more black? idk that’s just my guess (prepare for low quality photos btw)

if you focus on the area i circled in morgan’s hair, it looks slightly similar to Cynthia’s hair colour in the other picture provided.

Id like to address my opinions on the following as well:

• Purple highlights: I think it’s just an artistic choice, as her colour palette is prominently purple

• Darkness: I already touched on that, but the darkness is mainly from the shadows, although her hair is fairly dark to begin with.

Any other guesses?

9E442381-5A95-406C-B7C1-55127F334C6F.jpeg

86A98503-0AEF-405D-AFED-2D2CF01C8F80.jpeg

...can't we just say it's ambiguous who it is and leave it at that? Morgan has no canonically-certain mom. She just has black hair to stay consistent with official art, not because of Cynthia who can possibly have dark hair like any other Awakening kid. There will not be an official answer to who any kid's other parent is, and that goes for Morgan's mom, too.

All the children released so far have only their canon parent, and leaving the other one as an ambiguity, and I don’t expect that to change. Their hair colors it’s just to stay consistent with their official art

I tend to think of Lucina as the canon pairing in general because of its implications on the story. And well, that would give Morgan pegasus access through Sumia and Chrom (likely canon, though unsatisfying). The hair color is also quite dark with that combination.

That said, my favorite pairing with Robin is Tiki. Their conversations are fascinating and the irony of a divine dragon falling in love with a fell dragon is special.

Edited by Etheus

3 hours ago, Etheus said:

That said, my favorite pairing with Robin is Tiki. Their conversations are fascinating and the irony of a divine dragon falling in love with a fell dragon is special.

I put Libra and Nowi together for a similar reason. "This guy's a priest, and their main deity is a dragon. Okay, here, have a dragon." And then Yarne and Nah because bunny dragons. (I gave Panne and Gregor to each other, so it turned out neat: Nowi can be family with her buddy Gregor.)

11 hours ago, Mercakete said:

I put Libra and Nowi together for a similar reason. "This guy's a priest, and their main deity is a dragon. Okay, here, have a dragon." And then Yarne and Nah because bunny dragons. (I gave Panne and Gregor to each other, so it turned out neat: Nowi can be family with her buddy Gregor.)

bunny dragons are cute. thats my go to pairing for nah cause her romantic pairings are.... just not good at all most of the time.

I think male morgan is nah's best pairing, but since I usually play male robin....