Hello people

Melphegor

Well I introduce myself. I am Melphegor I live in Ecuador and blah blah blah I am someone direct so
1. Why did I join Serenes Forest?
 Mainly because I love fire emblem and why I'm interested in the community itself
2. What game of Fire Emblem did you start with?
I started with the sacred stones (if we told it was the second one but the first one to finish it) the first one to play was the blazing sword but that is finished after the sacred stones
3. What is my favorite Fire Emblem game?
Hmmm I think it would be the path of radiance or sacred stones
4. What do I do in my free time?
I mainly play fire emblem radiant dawn (I'm playing it now because the path of radiance is not over long ago)
and do some other drawing and try to learn how to do hackroms since I have a project already with all the history made and those things except the sprites and maps and blah blah blah so if someone has either little or much experience hackroms if he wants to help me, so welcome (when I finish it in the credits I'll put one by one the ones that helped me) and if not then well that was all and I think this is the end of my presentation until then.

Welcome!

So if I understand correctly, you already have a story planned out and want to make a game out of it.  If you haven't delved too deeply into learning how to hack the GBA games yet and have $60 to spend, I would definitely recommend SRPG Studio, especially if you want to deviate some from traditional GBA standards.

Welcome, there's a decent ROM hacking community here, so I'm sure you can get help if you have any questions there.