How can I play FE Heroes in multiple devices

_Legault_

My FE Heroes character name is Kraven. It is linked with my Nintendo account (however I don't recall if it's linked with the Nintendo log in information or the Nintendo Network ID)

When I downloaded the FE Heroes app in my new phone I launched the app and I linked it to my Nintendo account before playing the game. Unfortunately, it has me starting from the very beginning. Where's my saved data? Isn't it supposed to be backed up when linking? 

I went to the Nintendo website to look for some answers https://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/25495/~/how-to-link-a-nintendo-account-to-fire-emblem-heroes

Em I suppose to only play FE Heroes in my old phone?

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance Fire Emblem community members.

If you did indeed link your account as it prompts you to do so before the game loads, this shouldn't be happening at all, as long as you didn't delete your save on your old phone. Once linked, you still could play the game on your old one, but not if it's already open at the same time with your newer one.

I recently got a new phone a week ago and went through the process with no issues. Assuming nothing happened to your data, you should still be able to retrieve it.

Or, instead, did you possibly end up creating a whole new Nintendo account and linked it to that one?