Pokemon Wi-Fi Topic!

DeSu

I'm back into pokymans( it's fun! Don't judge me!)

Apparently some of you are competitive, so I'd like to try some of my trained pokemon on you guys. Keep in mind that I'm not very good EVs ATM, but I try.

Also, I breed pokemon and trade. I like shinies. I have some Squirtles with Muddy Water n stuff, along with some other things. I'm glad to give you some free pokemon, but do remember I'M ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SHINIES!!

My code: 4511-3816-4909

Poketrainer Kilvas: 5112-0549-3679

Yogurt/Noremac: 5370-3858-9891

Metal Arc: 2363-2260-4275

Kiba: 1891-4620-0419

Knife: 4467-8216-0003

Raven: 3694-9853-0296

AceNoctali: 4597 3181 3031

Edited by 2Pro

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have an elekid/its evolution or magnamite you are willing to trade?

Alas, I do not have either of those, I think. I'm currently training my new Gabite to Garchomp in Elite Four. I'll check after.

ok, well if you do just pm me, also do you have FR? (firered)

Yes I do.

Also, LOL at Kiba and my awesome ownage of him. How you like my Dragonite? I haven't even brought out my Scizor to kill you!

Yes I do.

Also, LOL at Kiba and my awesome ownage of him. How you like my Dragonite? I haven't even brought out my Scizor to kill you!

whatever, you are taking all these pro tips and stuff like that and yet I alone am that good to stand up against them

I'm trying to get my Wi-Fi to work, and when I do I'll trade with anyone who wants to. I need a Ho-Oh, Raikou, and Entei if you happen to have one to spare yeah right. And I can get most any Pokemon you want from either Diamond, Leafgreen or Emerald.

whatever, you are taking all these pro tips and stuff like that and yet I alone am that good to stand up against them

Lol, Kiba. I go EASY on you so I can actually fight you without you giving up instantly.

Hmm i think i should play this more..........

YOU SHOULD!!! It's actually a lot cooler once you get down to the "pro" aspect of it. You think a lot more. It's a very strategical game. I think you'd be pretty good at making teams once you put your mind to it.

Also, Kilvas, you up for a battle tonight? I gotta beat Elite four real quick tho :o

EDIT: Yeah, 4 player Team Battle I believe.

Edited by メズナ-さま。

YOU SHOULD!!! It's actually a lot cooler once you get down to the "pro" aspect of it. You think a lot more. It's a very strategical game. I think you'd be pretty good at making teams once you put your mind to it.

Also, Kilvas, you up for a battle tonight? I gotta beat Elite four real quick tho :o

lets have a 4 player battle tonight!

Alright, I'll go get my team ready, =D

EDIT: You can do 4 player team on Wifi?? This is news to me...XD

Edited by Princess Kilvas

I'm willing to battle at any time.

5112 0549 3679

I have Battle Rev. too.

Also. Does anyone want a Ralts with Shadow Ball and Memento?

I'm trying to get rid of them. D:

I heard you are insane at it therefor after I pump up my pokemon I will fight/crush you all