Pokemon Wi-Fi Topic!

DeSu

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game :D

I think i did really good myself, killed 4 1/2 pokemon. That earthquake killed me though. ALso pachirsu is just there until i get magnamite from leaf green. I will beat you some day.......

._____________________.

How in god's name did you manage that? Honestly?

lolz

XD

Well Zero has 200 plusle and minun in there, and the rest is just spare legends, and leftover pokemon from breeding. (mostly larvitar, eevee and pichu...)

Good game :D

I think i did really good myself, killed 4 1/2 pokemon. That earthquake killed me though. ALso pachirsu is just there until i get magnamite from leaf green. I will beat you some day.......

Yeah, Good Game! :D

I want a bulbasur and a chimchar and pidgey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want them at low level so I can train them all the way since my sister deleted my pidgey that I evolved all the way so i want to train a another one and make it urber

I want a bulbasur and a chimchar and pidgey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want them at low level so I can train them all the way since my sister deleted my pidgey that I evolved all the way so i want to train a another one and make it urber

I can get you those. When do you wanna trade?

yes it does, because I feel as though it is my special one since, pidgey is the 2nd pokemon I usually get out of all the series unless I can't, but if I can I will and I make it one of my best. I train that thing as much as my starter pokemon.

yes it does, because I feel as though it is my special one since, pidgey is the 2nd pokemon I usually get out of all the series unless I can't, but if I can I will and I make it one of my best. I train that thing as much as my starter pokemon.

Thanks, I didnt know if i should level my magnamite from level it was at (25) or from one, I did level it from one and it is better by far.

I can trade anytime but I need your friend thingy or whatever it's called, first time doing this so yeah

5112 0549 3679

And Bed Time Bear, I can't seem to find a blasted elekid...I'm in the right route, have FR in, and I'm using the PokeRadar....Why can't I find it??? D: