FE8 Tier list!

Says the guy who puts Rolf in Middle for his FE9 Tier List beacuse he likes him.

That gamefaqs tier list has been debated constantly. Your tier list was was so bad that Mekkah made a 100x better one in 10 minutes.

My tier list has Rolf in low tier, thank you very much.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Minor thing (Mekkah): Why not just put Tana in that spot? lol, it's kinda pointless to have Tana right below... Tana within the same tier.

Also what happened to Lute > Artur?

Edited by Nathan Graves

Makes it clear that Eir route Tana > Eph route Tana.

I did some general changes in the High tier: Duessel [Eph] is on top now, since the units he was below (Colm, Lute, Arthur) weren't that amazing before he joined, and when he does join he crushes souls. I also put Forde and Kyle above Eir route Ephraim for now, though I'm not quite sure on it (Ephraim wins 5x, 8, 17, 18, 19, 20, F, while Forde/Kyle obviously win 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, while 15 and 16 are arguable). Tethys [Eph] is put above Ephraim [Eir] though due to copying your best unit for longer than Ephraim could possibly be your best unit (again, he has 5x and 8, but Tethys has 13 and 14).

• 2 weeks later...