Destiny Hero...

Rodykitty

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, why did I smell an insult behind this thread..............?

Yes, do not stop posting.

I do hate to lose one of my entertainers here.

:'(

Edited by Ishtar

I applaud your bravery in saying this, while most people seem to loathe Destiny Hero.

So for that you have my respect.

However, I don't think Destiny Hero should be idolized, just like he shouldn't be loathed. He's not God, nor is he Satan.

That's my 2 cents of thought. Take it or leave it. I'm frankly impartial to him. But most of the people who seem to hate him, make themselves look like bigger idiots than he does. IMO.

Pop stars get idolized all the time, and nobody complains about that. Also, I can help drive away the papparazi.

I do complain about that actually. Why the hell should I care what shirt Paris Hilton has bought for her fucking dog?

The only reason why I wouldn't say to just shut it down, is because some stupid people have an immature desire to learn all there is about that person, and they're willing to spend money. It helps the economy, which is good right now. Though all in all it's a stupid concept and we should be spending our money on more useful things.

That's just me though.

I do complain about that actually. Why the hell should I care what shirt Paris Hilton has bought for her fucking dog?

The only reason why I wouldn't say to just shut it down, is because some stupid people have an immature desire to learn all there is about that person, and they're willing to spend money. It helps the economy, which is good right now. Though all in all it's a stupid concept and we should be spending our money on more useful things.

That's just me though.

This post is an example of why Destiny Hero is so great.

I highlighted your post and didn't see a /sarcasm, but I'l just assume this is sarcasm. Can you plese take me off your friends list?

GUYS! THE MAN HAS SPOKEN! LET US DWELL ON HIS WORDS!

Hey now. Stop being mean to him. It's no wonder he has no friends, because he wouldn't want to be friends with jerks like you in the first place!

I'm not a jerk to him.

In fact, I agree with this post. People have started him treating him like a jerk, while becoming jerks themsevles. They're hypocrits.

I haven't really talked to DH though, so maybe he is a jerk. But if he was, I'd just ignore him. Most of the people who hate him, are the people that post constantly in his topics.

So they're idiots IMO.

Which doesn't mean I hate them. I don't really hate anyone.

Cept Lewis Black.

Edited by Lyle Dayek

Hey now. Stop being mean to him. It's no wonder he has no friends, because he wouldn't want to be friends with jerks like you in the first place!

I do have friends, just not no here because I don't like anyone here.

And can you please stop this giant string of sarcastic posts?