FE5 Translation Patch

Liz

Where can i find it? everywhere i go, it tells me that it's not found on the server.

:mellow:

:(

My bad, they took down the file it seems. I will look from another place then.

Edited by Arthur

...so then Vincent should be informed that the link to the FE5 english patch doesn't work anymore?

Vincent is the one who mirrored the patch in this link.

Anyway, becareful with the AI and the RNG, they could be dangerous if you aren't aware of what are you doing.

wow! so many things to look out for!

thank you especially for that escape tip. i would probably leave half of my characters behind under normal circumstances, being used to FE9 and 10 and all.

DX

wow! so many things to look out for!

thank you especially for that escape tip. i would probably leave half of my characters behind under normal circumstances, being used to FE9 and 10 and all.

DX

You are welcome, most new players have the same problem after all. >.>

And just like you can capture an enemy who has lower build than you, the enemy also can capture your unit.

So watch out for your healers (Priests), because they can be captured just with one touch (being have no weapon at all). Also, if you are captured, you will lose all of your inventory and have to steal it back in order to get it again. >.>

Edited by Arthur

You are welcome, most new players have the same problem after all. >.>

And just like you can capture an enemy who has lower build than you, the enemy also can capture your unit.

So watch out for your healers (Priests), because they can be captured just with one touch (being have no weapon at all). Also, if you are captured, you will lose all of your inventory and have to steal it back in order to get it again. >.>

sounds interesting! :D

i think i'm going to like this game!

You could use the enemies capturing your units to your advantage. Just let them capture some1 with empty inventory so the enemy's stats will be halved.

So the AI is stoopid? lol!

you would expect the programmers to foresee this, wouldn't you?

Edited by Ananke

I AI is far from stupid. The Pegegus Knights and Dragon Knights are very aware of their ability to canto onto mountains after they attack, for one thing.

You should. : >

Becareful, it could screw you if you don't aware of what are you doing.

Well, the enemy that captured the unit is gonna rush to the exit as quickly as possible and if he escapes, you won't be able to use that captured unit anymore until you reach a sidequest very late in the game.

But even then, if a unit is captured, then you can try to capture the enemy and take the items back. It's faster than stealing and it shouldn't be too hard if you both fight with half stats.